Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Legal Help
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Legal Help Topics, Discussions and Information relating to Legal Information specific to the State of California. This information is *NOT PROFESSIONAL* and should always be fact-checked!

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-01-2020, 12:46 AM
Ashbash610 Ashbash610 is offline
Registered User

Join Date: May 2020
Location: california,USA
Posts: 2
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Only 19 with 27 years for 3X second degree 211 PC FEL; Appeals denied; Help


My name is Ashley and I’m reaching out on behalf of my boyfriend. We’re trying to obtain any information that can help him with a re- sentence or an early release. This is a plea for help and a cry for justice due to a juvenile being innocent in the harsh and unfair sentencing with the lack of supporting evidence.

He was arrested November 2011 at the age of 19 in Los Angeles, California, and convicted in March 2012 to a 27 years and 4 months sentence for three counts of second degree 211 PC FEL. His base term for those counts totaled 14 years, which he would've been close to time served for. Also, some of the time included were two counts of special allegation- which added an additional 13 years and 4 months.

He was sentenced disproportionately compared to others who have been sentenced for the same crime. There weren’t any factual evidence or proof that he was ever there at the time of those crimes: before, during, or after. Also, there were no evidence of this being a gang crime or enhancement of a gang but instead a false accusation of the allegations.. At just 19 years old, he was charged as an adult and sentenced harshly with having criminal history, but was over sentenced for crimes he did not commit. He claims his innocence for two of the three counts and all special allegations.

Since the courts were doing sentence reversals on anyone younger than 25 years old, he appealed his case to the Appellate Court and Supreme Court, but it was denied. He is losing hope due to both Courts' denials and doesn't know what other options he has left. As he leaves behind his young daughter and other loved ones, he has been trying to do everything in his power to get a more fair sentencing before it's too late, in order to be reunited with family and live a positive lifestyle.

If there is any information that would be beneficial to his case, please let me know.

Thank you.

PS: I’m new to this and this is my very first thread/post, so please bare with me!

Last edited by Ashbash610; 06-01-2020 at 12:50 AM..
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links


#earlyrelease, #legalhelp, #probonohelp, #resentencelaws, #southerncalifornia

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
21 years for 2nd degree murder? Julietta_2011 Prison & Criminal Legal Help! 25 04-04-2011 12:46 PM
Appeals Process for Second Degree Murder Browny Louisiana Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail 1 06-28-2009 05:09 PM
How many years for second degree murder? Princess peach New York General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat 15 10-22-2008 09:29 PM
PLEASE READ, DESPERATE FOR HELP,: 15 years for 3rd degree non violent burglaries jrt2006 PTO Lounge 7 05-09-2008 01:39 PM

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:04 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2019 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics