Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > AROUND THE WORLD > Canadian Prison & Criminal Justice Topics > Canada Prisons & Jails Visitation, Phones, Packages & mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Canada Prisons & Jails Visitation, Phones, Packages & mail This forum deals with all the ins and outs of the Canadian Prison and Criminal Justice System, including Phones, Mail, Packages, and visitation.

Old 06-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Donation Award 

Default Frontenac:A kinder, gentler slammer

This is an article from 2002 but still provides some good info:
Full article:Frontenac

CHARLES FINLAY
From the August 2002 issue of Canadian Business magazine
You read it here first: prison-jumpsuit orange is the new black. And forget yachting and golf--today's hot new executive pastime is the perp walk. Witness Adelphia's former CEO John Rigas, who recently paraded before the cameras in handcuffs, along with two of his sons. Ditto for Scott Sullivan, WorldCom's disgraced former chief financial officer.
In Canada, we have less opportunity to slake our thirst for corporate justice: no RCMP takedowns on Bay Street, alas. But that may change--if Canadian regulators couple their fiery rhetoric with tough action and long prison sentences. Senior executives who cook the books, or directors who help them, could end up doing time--at prisons like the Frontenac Institution, a federal minimum-security facility situated on the outskirts of Kingston, Ont.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2006, 10:05 PM

thanks I READ IT DOES LOOK BETTER THEN MILLHAVEN HOPE HE IS GOING THEIR i guess they don't tell in advance for transfer so I AM STEEL WAITNG BYE MICHELLE
Old 11-28-2006, 11:04 PM

Hello my men will be transfer tomorow they 29 novembre he will go to Frontenac hope I will be able to have a contact visit they 8 & 9 december overthere thanks Michelle Cloutier
Old 11-29-2006, 01:13 PM
Donation Award 

Michelle- That's good news that he will be gonig to Frontenac and that you'll be able to visit soon. Another member wrote about visiting her son there in this thread :My visit to Frontenac
Old 11-29-2006, 09:35 PM

Thank you DLM for the support I will let you know how it when and I read the article it sound like a good place for a visit whit the kids
Thnaks again Michelle