Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Centinela State Prison (CEN) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Centinela State Prison (CEN) - California Topic and discussion specific to Centinela State Prison in Imperial, California.

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 09:00 PM

Default This Weekends Visits???

I WAS PLANNING ON GOING THIS WEEKEND DUE TO THE RECORDING ON THURSDAY STATING THAT ALL YARDS HAVE VISITS. TODAY I GET A LETTER FROM HIM TELLING ME THAT IT LOOKS LIKE THEY R STILL ON LOCK DOWN & THERE WILL BE NO VISIT THIS WEEKEND BUT HE SAID THAT CHANGES ALL THE TIME, "YES, WE ALL KNOW THAT.." MY QUESTION IS TO ANY OF YOU LADIES WHO WENT TODAY, WERE THEY HAVING "B" YARD VISITS? I DO NOT WANT TO GO AND THEN BE TOLD "B" YARD STILL HAS NO VISITS.
THANKS

Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2008, 12:37 AM

Staff Superstar Winner 

Thanked 1,193 Times in 825 Posts

CEN was packed today. I had to go to the Families outside trailer cuz I left some stuff there last weekend but I didnt visit today. It felt kinda weird being there without visiting but It seemed like there was a grip of people there the parking lot was PACKED.

Old 04-27-2008, 04:23 AM
John Paul's Mom

Was there any visiting for 'B' yard this weekend??? Also, what is the visiting information telephone number I can call every Thursday? Thank you. 33 days until my son is released, praise God, it has been a sad, nervewrecking experience for me.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:35 PM
~ Just Married 07/25/09 ~
Donation Award 

Yes there was visiting for all on B yard...i was there for sat & sun...they still are on lockdown but they can have visits..mine told me he doesnt know when they will get phones back or yard back.
They have some new rules for the visiting room...we can no longer walk on the patios...we have to stay at our assigned table only to get up to buy something from the vending machine or heat something up..they are only letting one person at a time go into the bathroom and then they check it after you leave...well thats all the update i have...
Old 04-27-2008, 08:08 PM

Wow, that's alot stricter than they used to be. Thanks so much for the update. Hope everything stays cool so there's visits neext weekend.
Closed Thread