Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Institution for Men (CIM) - Chino
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Institution for Men (CIM) - Chino Topic and discussion specific to CIM- California Institution for Men, located in Chino, California.

Old 07-22-2015, 09:27 AM
Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 22,241 Times in 7,895 Posts
Default CIM Lockdown Q&A

Anything related to lockdown questions and concerns belongs here.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2015, 05:19 PM

Is CIM chino on lockdown ?? My son hasn't called any one in the family for 12 days I'm seriously worried something happened and I don't know how to find out ???
Old 08-01-2015, 01:31 PM

Default Is CIM minimum on Lockdown?

does anyone know if cim minimum is on lockdown.
Old 09-05-2015, 02:17 PM

Default CIM- Lockdown?

Does anyone know if the California Institute for Men is on Lock down this weekend? My boo hasn't called in 2 days and its unusual for him. How would I find out?
Old 09-10-2015, 09:41 AM

Default Hey

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleanDream View Post
Does anyone know if the California Institute for Men is on Lock down this weekend? My boo hasn't called in 2 days and its unusual for him. How would I find out?
well my boo is in juniper hall and he called all weekend
Old 11-22-2016, 11:07 AM

Default CIM, Chino Lockdown?

Does anyone have any information about CIM, Chino being on lock down? I haven't heard from my husband since the 13th which is completely unlike him. He was expecting a package and he always calls once he has received a package and he usually calls every Thursday or Friday and then he calls every Saturday and Sunday. He is in Alder Hall and any information anyone out there has would be appreciated. I'm trying to contact the prison which is proving to be frustrating since nobody answers the telephone or returns calls.
Old 11-22-2016, 11:39 AM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 22,297 Times in 12,848 Posts

Welcome to Prison Talk. I moved your question to the CIM Chino forum for better answers.
Old 12-22-2016, 12:03 AM

Default Lockdown?

I have not received a call in 4 days which is not like him, anyone know if they are on lock down or if phones are down?
Old 12-22-2016, 12:29 PM
Donation Award 

Default FACILITY D was under Medical QUARANTINE Due to Rhino Virus

***ATTENTION*** FOR THE WEEKEND OF DECEMBER 10TH AND 11TH, 2016, FACILITY D, HOUSING UNIT D3 (ELM HALL), IS PLACED UNDER MEDICAL QUARANTINED. UNFORTUNATELY, INDIVIDUALS HOUSED IN D3 WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM VISITING UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. California Institution for Men Appointments are made 1 Week in Advance Only, Starting on Monday Morning at 7 a.m. Do not use this system for AD SEG Visits. PALM HALL AdSeg visits are booked via phone (ext. 4186) on Friday between the hours of 10am-2pm. Show up 10 min early for your app. If you are late your appointment you forfeit your appointment and will have to go to non-appointment line. Reminder, visitors are allowed to enter the California Institution for Men's Visitors parking lot at 08:00 am. YOU MUST BE AN APPROVED VISITOR TO VISIT INMATE(S) AT CIM. Help Link for VPASS: http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/visitors/index.html * Important * to improve the safety of inmates and their visitors, on January 27, 2015, CIM and CIM - Facility C will begin random Electronic Drug Detection as part of visitor processing. For more information, please view the Department Operations Manual policy, at http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/Regulations/A...Final_Text.pdf

I wish they would post these on the front page, however you do not see this until you log into VPASS to Make an Appointment. They might give an update if you call. Visiting Information: (909) 597-1821 Ext. 4186

PS: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. AND THEY DO LET YOU TAKE PHOTOS IF THE INMATE REQUESTS IT PRIOR TO THE VISIT AND THIS WILL BE GIVEN TO VISITOR UPON DEPARTURE. I WANTED A PICTURE BECAUSE MY HUSBAND'S PLATE BROKE AND HE LOST ALL HIS TEETH, HOWEVER THEY DID TAKE HIM TO THE DENTIST AND WE SHALL SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES .... I FOR ONE ... WILL KEEP ON SQUEAKING.

ALSO, TAKE LOTS OF QUARTERS THOSE OVER PRICED VENDING MACHINES EAT IT UP FAST. ACTUALLY DOLLARS ARE BETTER.

(WE WILL BE 78 YEARS OLD)

I PRAY THE LORD KEEPS US BOTH IN HIS CARE.

Last edited by TLC2; 12-22-2016 at 12:34 PM.. Reason: Misspelled title