Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > Military Prison Talk & UCMJ
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Military Prison Talk & UCMJ This forum is dedicated to those who have a loved one in a military prison, or dealing with the military legal system (UCMJ).

Old 11-15-2017, 02:46 PM

Default Miramar Brig?? Help

Hi, I know these many of these forums are old, but was hoping I would find some help/ insight here. My close friend just got sent to the miramar brig in san deigo, ca. I was really surprised to hear this, because he was suppose to be getting discharged from the military in less than 2 weeks! I've tried to educate myself on the situation, and my only guess is that he's being held for pre-trial confinement?? If anyone can make sense of how he was supposed to get discharged and is now in the brig, please let me know.. It's confusing? He had also been on restriction, but recently had surgery for an injury.. Apparently that was the last straw and what got him sent him to the brig after being released from the hospital. ANYWAYS sorry this is so long. I was wondering how you to send him money orders? How to acquire one- if I need to call anyone to set it up. Someone please dumb it down for me, I come from a military family but in no way whatsoever have knowledge on military laws and all. Am I allowed to do this, even if I'm not family?? I haven't heard from him yet, but was planning on writing to him. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Than you.
Sponsored Links