Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Institution for Women (CIW) - Chino
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Institution for Women (CIW) - Chino Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the California Institute for Women, located in Chino, California.

Old 03-12-2013, 04:31 AM

Default SAP program-need help finding a place for my gf

My gf is currently enrolled in the SAP program and needs to find a rehab, dtf, or something that she can get out on the ankle monitor to. This would be for the orange county area in California. If anyone has any info that could be of some help I would appreciate it. Time is of the essence cause if we don't figure a place soon she will loose her SSI and who knows how long it will be before she'll be able to reapply. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2013, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriknors View Post
My gf is currently enrolled in the SAP program and needs to find a rehab, dtf, or something that she can get out on the ankle monitor to. This would be for the orange county area in California. If anyone has any info that could be of some help I would appreciate it. Time is of the essence cause if we don't figure a place soon she will loose her SSI and who knows how long it will be before she'll be able to reapply. Thanks
Try contacting the Friendship Shelter in Laguna Beach as they may be able to help. Google their website and it may be worth a call if you explain her situation. If they can't help, they may be able to refer you. Hope it all works out.
Old 03-30-2013, 09:27 PM

Thanked 2,620 Times in 1,199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriknors View Post
Only the SAP director can put her in a DTF, they have a list of them and if she is eligible they should be able to place her in one, I don't think you can just find one yourself and have the prison ok the release, at least that is not how it worked for guys in SAP
The Following User Says Thank You to 2sleepy For This Useful Post:
sidewalker (04-17-2013)