Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Discussions Topics / Information relating to the Arizona Department of Corrections and local & county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2016, 12:25 PM
IzzyLouWho's Avatar
IzzyLouWho IzzyLouWho is offline
Mischief Makin' Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Moderator 


Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Illinois
Posts: 3,093
Thanks: 946
Thanked 3,224 Times in 1,572 Posts
Exclamation Inmate Property-What can I send and how much can they have.


Ring - Wedding band only; value not to exceed $150.00; Female inmate engagement ring. Wedding band set counts as one ring (Must be accompanied by the receipt and a certified copy of marriage license)

30 Personal photos
10 Books
20 CDs (Must be factory sealed in original container)

1.3 Inmates eligible through the Earned Incentive Program (EIP), as outlined in Department Order #809, Earned Incentive Program, are authorized to participate in the AZ Securepak Program. The program shall be conducted as follows:

1.3.1 All inmates are allowed to receive an additional $80 worth of Securepak products, those offered in the program catalog.

1.3.2 The timeframe for the Securepak Program shall coincide with the vendor’s calendar year and be based on the following frequency: Phase III inmates are allowed one Securepak per month. Phase II inmates are allowed one Securepak every other month. Phase I inmates are allowed one Securepak per quarter.

1.3.3 Inmates may receive a Securepak from a non-incarcerated family member or friend. Products in a Securepak must come directly from the vendor and must comply with the requirements for allowable and authorized property.

1.3.4 Inmates in Maximum custody are not authorized to purchase food products that require heating or warming prior to consumption. Maximum custody food products in Securepak are to be readily consumable from the original container or package.

Last edited by Fridyrr.Likn; 01-02-2018 at 09:23 AM.. Reason: Added link
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2017, 03:37 PM
Fridyrr.Likn's Avatar
Fridyrr.Likn Fridyrr.Likn is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Casa Grande, AZ
Posts: 3,184
Thanks: 8,658
Thanked 3,991 Times in 1,743 Posts

You must be on the inmates phone or visit approved list in order to send a SecurePak
The Following User Says Thank You to Fridyrr.Likn For This Useful Post:
IzzyLouWho (04-12-2017)
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Inmate property poppie CDCR - What You Need to Know 3 12-05-2012 09:48 PM
Inmate property SCHMALA Federal General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat 6 04-19-2012 11:44 AM
Inmate property~Husband in appeals process for loss of property during transrfer. lilliflower CDCR - What You Need to Know 1 11-12-2010 11:32 AM
Any info on how long SQ takes to send property when inmate transfers out? imissrandy San Quentin State Prison (SQ) - California 3 04-17-2007 03:34 PM
They can send property? Shiningstaar Texas General Prison Talk 3 12-28-2004 08:12 AM

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:54 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics