Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California: County & City Jail Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California: County & City Jail Discussions Topics & Discussions relating to County & City Jails in California.

Old 08-23-2017, 03:38 PM
HisLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue.m View Post
I'm going this weekend I went last weekend on the metro link it was not so bad?
Hey how did u get there on metro??? Ive always searched for a way but no luck!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2017, 04:03 PM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 6,118 Times in 2,294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mels5 View Post
Hey how did u get there on metro??? Ive always searched for a way but no luck!
If your loved one is at Men's Central Jail or Twin Towers, just take any form of Metro transit or MetroLink to Union Station, the jail is pretty much just across the street on the northeast side (Bauchet and Virgines)

I don't think there's a way to get to North County/Wayside jails on Metro or Metrolink...maybe a bus.

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
-Thomas Jefferson
Old 08-23-2017, 05:09 PM
HisLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by missingdee View Post
If your loved one is at Men's Central Jail or Twin Towers, just take any form of Metro transit or MetroLink to Union Station, the jail is pretty much just across the street on the northeast side (Bauchet and Virgines)

I don't think there's a way to get to North County/Wayside jails on Metro or Metrolink...maybe a bus.
Yeah Ive searched for ways to get to wayside because that were my husband is at but nothing. Blue.m seems to have gone to wayside on the metro hopefully she can help.
Old 08-23-2017, 05:17 PM
Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 6,118 Times in 2,294 Posts

I am not too clear on the Metrolink schedule going to Antelope Valley but it looks like the Santa Clarita Transit Bus System connects to both the Newhall and Santa Clarita stations. I'm not so good at reading bus schedules but maybe this will help?

http://santaclaritatransit.com/routes-schedules/

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it."
-Thomas Jefferson
Old 08-23-2017, 05:26 PM
HisLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by missingdee View Post
I am not too clear on the Metrolink schedule going to Antelope Valley but it looks like the Santa Clarita Transit Bus System connects to both the Newhall and Santa Clarita stations. I'm not so good at reading bus schedules but maybe this will help?

http://santaclaritatransit.com/routes-schedules/
Thank you for the link☺
The Following User Says Thank You to Mels5 For This Useful Post:
missingdee (08-23-2017)
Old 12-14-2017, 05:32 PM

Default North county cOrrectional facility California

Anybody going over there this weekend sar, or know how to get there on public transportation.
Please I'm new I need help
Old 12-17-2017, 04:56 PM

Default I love my hubby Caps

Just finished my visit at NCCF with my Hubby i havent seen him face to face in a year ...i tried to hold back on the excitement i felt being there with him but he saw right tru it..i love being able to have him so close but i KNOW its difficult for some of us to get up here so if anyone needz to ride the shuttle to NCCF and back to LA text me..best wishes to all
Old 02-24-2018, 03:34 AM

Default How to get to wayside from pomona ca

Hi my name is christy my boyfriend is in nccf county jail and this is his last weeken there and me and my two kids want to go see him be for he gose up state and see the thing is I don't drive so I was hoping anyone going that way tomorrow and of they can help us out with a ride I'll help pay for gas I just want my two lil one to see there dad be for he gone for 3 yrs and there no way for me to take them to see him when he gose up state are dose anyone know how to get there on a bus are a train from the city of pomona to the nccf county jail please if anyone know how me and my lil ones can make it out there to see him will be a blessing….. thank you…
Old 03-02-2018, 07:48 PM

Default Need a ride from downtown sac to rccc tomorrow for visitation

Anyone going that direction... I have to be there at 7am.
Old 04-15-2018, 03:44 AM
Embrace Your Wild ⭐️
Donation Award 

Thanked 4,731 Times in 2,063 Posts

PTO Disclaimer & Advisory Regarding Transportation/Van Services/Car Pool Services to Prisons:

PTO and its Administrators do not endorse, recommend, research & review, nor guarantee any transportation services that appear on this site.

Members should be aware that they use these transportation services at their own risk. Members are responsible for ensuring that the operator is insured and the vehicle is roadworthy and legal.

Be aware that private transportation services are generally operated without business or transportation license, which may or may not be required by their local municipality or state.

PTO and its Administrators will not be held liable for any claims or damages that may arise due to accident, injury, missed schedules or monetary dispute.

Old 07-06-2019, 12:18 AM

Default Anyone going to Wayside from SC Los Angeles.?

Hey everyone, I'm new here, I'm looking for a ride to go visit tomorrow or Sunday (or both lol) I live in South Central and I can share the cost or pay a set fee.. idk if I'm doing this right or not but I'm crossing my fingers... Thanks y'all..