Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California: County & City Jail Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California: County & City Jail Discussions Topics & Discussions relating to County & City Jails in California.

Old 10-16-2018, 04:09 PM

Default Visiting an inmate at Pitchess: Do they have lockers? What can I take?

My boyfriend is at Pitchess Detention Center south..

Can someone explain to me how it works , do they have lockers ? What can I take ? Can I ask for an hour visit?

Tell me how your visit went

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 10-17-2018, 05:56 AM

My BF is at North county correctional which is part of the pitchess detention center. You can take your purse with you, just leave electronics in your car as you are not allowed to take those with you inside the visiting area. Also bring a book or magazine to read as you wait to be called. Let me know what other questions you have. I have been visiting the facility as a professional for years now and recently as a visitor so I may be able to assist with questions.

The Following User Says Thank You to maxie'smom For This Useful Post:
Mxoxox (10-17-2018)
Old 10-17-2018, 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxoxox View Post
My boyfriend is at Pitchess Detention Center south..

Can someone explain to me how it works , do they have lockers ? What can I take ? Can I ask for an hour visit?

Tell me how your visit went

Thanks
In regards to an hour visit, idk if they'll grant that unless you're coming from out of state and can request this in advance from the watch commander. Visits are typically 30 minutes or less. Also, I wouldn't worry about getting there hours before your appointment. I always go on sundays at 1pm (appointment time) and I get there at either 12:45 or 1pm. I have even gotten there at 1:30pm and last sunday I arrived at 1:50pm. They still let me do my visits. They are nice and accommodating over there.

The Following User Says Thank You to maxie'smom For This Useful Post:
Mxoxox (10-17-2018)