Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ILLINOIS > Illinois Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Illinois Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Arizona

Old 07-08-2019, 08:15 AM

Default Anyone else with a loved one at Logan?

Does anyone else have a loved one at Logan CC? My fiancee has been back there since June 1. Was just wondering if anyone else has someone there.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2019, 10:06 AM
Donation Award 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vi_loves_Shine View Post
Does anyone else have a loved one at Logan CC? My fiancee has been back there since June 1. Was just wondering if anyone else has someone there.
I do, my friend is there serving time. They’ve been on lockdown on and off for a couple weeks now. Broken phones, heat and fights.

“I’d like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.”

Old 07-08-2019, 05:35 PM

I talked to my girl today once they got off lockdown. Shine had heard that they were on lockdown this time because someone called in a bomb threat. That would explain why Lincoln next door was also on lockdown. She just started in the kitchen and says it’s the “news hub” of the prison.

All the lockdowns suck but I’ve been pretty lucky the 5 times I’ve gone to visit. They haven’t been full any of the days so they haven’t seemed concerned about how long visits last. I think my shortest visit has been 7 hours and I’ve stayed all day three times. Only once has a CO had an issue with our little make out session at the beginning or end of visits but once she left nobody has cared.

Last edited by Vi_loves_Shine; 07-08-2019 at 05:39 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Vi_loves_Shine For This Useful Post:
jessesgirl1111 (07-09-2019)
Old 07-09-2019, 01:00 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
I talked to my girl today once they got off lockdown. Shine had heard that they were on lockdown this time because someone called in a bomb threat. That would explain why Lincoln next door was also on lockdown. She just started in the kitchen and says it’s the “news hub” of the prison.

All the lockdowns suck but I’ve been pretty lucky the 5 times I’ve gone to visit. They haven’t been full any of the days so they haven’t seemed concerned about how long visits last. I think my shortest visit has been 7 hours and I’ve stayed all day three times. Only once has a CO had an issue with our little make out session at the beginning or end of visits but once she left nobody has cared.
I’ve never visited there but that’s great to have such long visits!!

“I’d like to think that women are Gods, because we resurrect men. We lift them up so high they almost start to believe they can live without us.”

Old 07-09-2019, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessesgirl1111 View Post
I’ve never visited there but that’s great to have such long visits!!
As long as they are not full they have never said anything about how long people have stayed. Maybe I've just been lucky on the days I've visited that they haven't been completely full.

These constant lockdowns are crap, they are back on lockdown again for like the fourth time in a week and a half. They just got off lockdown yesterday morning only to be back on lockdown again this afternoon! I don't know what I would do if they had the situation like Menard has had being locked down for what seems like months at a time.
Old 07-09-2019, 05:04 PM
Donation Award 

Quote:
As long as they are not full they have never said anything about how long people have stayed. Maybe I've just been lucky on the days I've visited that they haven't been completely full.

These constant lockdowns are crap, they are back on lockdown again for like the fourth time in a week and a half. They just got off lockdown yesterday morning only to be back on lockdown again this afternoon! I don't know what I would do if they had the situation like Menard has had being locked down for what seems like months at a time.
My husband was at menard. He’s now at Pinckneyville. Both are hellholes.