Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MARYLAND > Maryland Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Maryland Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Maryland.

Old 03-18-2016, 07:50 PM

Default ECI - west

Hi, my husband was recently moved to ECI. He was sentenced to 2.5 yrs, but already spent 10 months in a detention center. He is scheduled for release a year from now, but up for parole in May. He has only been there for 3 weeks and we dont know much about the parole process, however, i have been reading these threads and i have a few questions. What is a home plan? We have a home and his employer is awaiting his release so that he can return to work. I just want to do everything possible to get him out on parole. Also, he was in the "hole" for the first 2 weeks that he was there, but when they moved him, they put him in the west wing. He has talked to others there, and they said that the west wing is for the offenders that owe 30 plus years, and that he was probably there because the east wing was full? Does this seem right? Thanks for any and all help!!!
Sponsored Links