Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MARYLAND > Maryland Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Maryland Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Maryland.

Old 04-12-2013, 12:37 PM

Unhappy Any other Girlfriends or Wives LO in MRDCC

I'm just feeling very alone and anyone that wants to talk or share stories.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2013, 12:34 PM

I'm sorry you are feeling lonely, it's like that for many of us with LO in prison. It's harder in the begininng at least it was for me. It'll be 2 years in May that my husband has been locked up. He is coming up on a courtdate soon for possible early release due to a sentence modification motion. If he doesn't make that, we will have to wait for his parole hearing July 2014 (over a year away) and even that's not gurenteed. It is def. stressful and lonely...I def. know how you're feeling.
Old 04-15-2013, 05:22 PM

Thanks for the reply. Well we were totally taken off guard. We were told everything would be fine more than once and told this by the states attorney. It's been since Tuesday he has been gone. I sleep most of the time I am neglecting things that need to get done because I can't bring myself to face the day. I cry all the time I haven't eaten and I'm not hungry. I feel so helpless and so angry because he shouldn't even be there. One of the worst parts is not being able to talk to him and when I do it's so loud we can hardly hear each other it's like you have to scream. He just called and the phone cut off after 8 minutes. I hope he doesn't think I hung up on him and I hope he gets a chance to call back. He probably won't. I don't like the feeling that I have like I don't know him or he is somebody different. I am married currently seperated I have been seperated for two years it's a long story but I remember when he was in the Navy and he would go away on deployment it was always strange almost uncomfortable the first time we saw each other after a few months. I know he wants to hear about the kids but when we start to talk about that kind of stuff it's time to hang the phone up. I know he loves me and I guess it is just the difference between men and women or the difference between being out here or in there. But most of the time I get what did the lawyer say? Did he say how long my sentence was? Did you send that money yet? At home he waits on me hand and foot not my words, that's what my boss says and anyone who knows us. If I even have a thought to mention I want something I have it. I suffer from severe depression and panic disorder and PTSD. I say suffer because it's been 33 years of hell to live with. I have put it in Gods hands I have prayed even begged for healing and for some reason it's in his plans for me to live with this thorn in my flesh. My boyfriend is my support system he gets me up in the morning if I am having trouble he will pick me up out of bed he has even had to dress me he will put me in the car and make sure I get where I need to go. Everyday isn't like that but there have been times when we had many days like that. And I can get agitated very easy sometimes for no reason because of the anxiety or depression either can cause it. God bless his heart he puts up with a lot. I do take care of him also when I can or when he's is down. My marriage was never like that. I always did everything I was a doormat. We have been through so much since we have been together and I know we will be stronger because of it but if I could just get rid of this feeling in my stomach. I would do anything for him and he would do anything for me and I know that but sometimes I question it and I don't know what makes me do that. Anyone that knows us knows how passionate we are about each other. It's like something from a movie. When I was pretty sure they were going to sentence him I spoke out of turn in the court room, I was polite but I had to try. The meanest judge I've ever met he did end up letting me speak because my boyfriend leaned over and told his attorney to ask the judge. Tomorrow is another day, one day at a time. Thanks for the reply and I pray for all of you that are hurting or missing your men. I pray that God give you the peace that surpasses all understanding meaning that there would be no earthly reason for your heart to feel at peace with the situation you are in but that God grant it for you.
Old 07-25-2016, 04:37 PM

I have a friend serving seven years at MCIW in Jessup.