Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MARYLAND > Maryland Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Maryland Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Maryland.

Old 04-05-2015, 11:08 AM

Default WCI..anyone know what it is going on?

Hi I am new here.Never posted before.
My husband is at WCI waiting to get transferred to MTC soon. I haven't received a call since 3/31/2015
He is so close to coming home...April 2016 I am always worried that something is going to go wrong there.
Does anyone know if WCI is on lockdown or what is going on there?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2015, 10:42 AM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by flprincess813 View Post
Hi I am new here.Never posted before.
My husband is at WCI waiting to get transferred to MTC soon. I haven't received a call since 3/31/2015
He is so close to coming home...April 2016 I am always worried that something is going to go wrong there.
Does anyone know if WCI is on lockdown or what is going on there?

Thanks
hi,
my husband is at WCI as well and yes they are on lockdown since that day and I called on Saturday and I was told that it could still last until the middle of next week (middle of this week). I asked if somebody was hurt but he told me that no one was hurt. Do not worry too much, everything seems to be okay.
Old 04-06-2015, 05:48 PM

thank you so much. I feel better. I just want him to cone home to me next April.when I don't hear from him a thousand scenarios go thru my head
Old 04-06-2015, 10:35 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
thank you so much. I feel better. I just want him to cone home to me next April.when I don't hear from him a thousand scenarios go thru my head
You are very welcome. I know how you feel. I will never get used to lockdowns even though my husband and I have gone through so many (one lockdown lasted for MONTHS but that was not at WCI) but not hearing from him when we talk everyday is hard. Hopefully next April will come sooner than you think and you will have your husband back at home with you. I wish you the best.
Also if you donīt hear from your husband you can call at WCI and inquire about him. I do that every time as soon as I donīt hear from my husband for 2-3 recs because I am like you a thousand scenarios go though my mind and I just canīt take it.
Old 04-07-2015, 05:54 PM

Smile

After all these years you would think I would be used to the lockdowns but I will never get used to it. This is his second time being sent to WCI and he got jumped and stabbed there a few years ago.He was given delayed release for next April. It is so close and I always worry someone is going to screw things up' He has been keeping to himself and going to his programs.Hopefully his case manager will have him transferred soon. If I dont hear from him by Wed I will call WCI and see what they say
Old 04-08-2015, 07:41 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
After all these years you would think I would be used to the lockdowns but I will never get used to it. This is his second time being sent to WCI and he got jumped and stabbed there a few years ago.He was given delayed release for next April. It is so close and I always worry someone is going to screw things up' He has been keeping to himself and going to his programs.Hopefully his case manager will have him transferred soon. If I dont hear from him by Wed I will call WCI and see what they say
Iīm sorry to hear what happened to him in the past. Thats horrible and explains why you have all these horror scenarios if you donīt hear from him. I heard from my husband already so the lockdown is over. I hope you have heard from yours and that he will be transferred soon.