Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Health Care Facility (CHCF)
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Health Care Facility (CHCF) Topics, Discussions and Information related to the California Health Care Facility

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 07-24-2016, 04:45 PM
missingdee's Avatar
missingdee missingdee is offline
She's Home! Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Metro Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posts: 3,001
Thanks: 3,405
Thanked 4,951 Times in 1,937 Posts
Default

I worked in mental health in a residential facility for 3 years. Let me assure you, the last thing that the vast majority of us have on our minds is "oh, gee, let me over-familiarize myself with this mentally ill client, establish an unhealthy relationship with them, and risk my job and possibly my freedom." Which isn't to say it doesn't happen......but it's rare, and when it does happen it's not usually because of an initial few days of interacting, usually takes months.

I wouldn't worry about it too much right now...

-E
__________________
The Colorblind Moderator (I'm not even going to try to use green down here, I'll embarass myself! LOL!) Currently assisting in all forums and actively monitoring Wives and Girlfriends in Prison and the California forums.

#ByeCDCR #TimesUp #HomeForChristmas
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missingdee For This Useful Post:
Patrickj (07-24-2016), sidewalker (08-03-2016)
Sponsored Links
  #27  
Old 07-24-2016, 04:47 PM
sherisefj sherisefj is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California,
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Struck View Post
Sweetheart before you question my intelligence and label me as a dumbass you should really learn to use spell check and also how to fact check your information to find credible sources for your accusations. Looking at people's Facebook posts does not mean anything especially when they use vague terms such as "people". Hell I can make a fake Facebook profile and claim I am a warden that started making jailhouse porn with male inmates and women guards and are selling them on the black market...doesn't make it true. I go by what you post and if you post information that makes it appear like you are taking his money and living off it because he has to pay you to be with him well then my dear you have labeled yourself a gold digger.

You are so quick to come on here and judge everyone else and call them dumb and naive when you have no clue what is going on in their relationships or the dynamics of what they send to their men if they send anything. Just because you clearly regret your choices in your relationship doesn't mean you should come on here and project your issues and insecurities on everyone else. Who cares if someone wants to marry their man while he is in prison? Who cares if someone wants to send money to their man who is locked up? Who cares if someone wants to support their loved one who is incarcerated? You do not know any of these people so the fact that you are getting so worked up over their situations and are having such an emotional reaction with your responses clearly shows you have deep seated issues of your own you need to work past.

If you have this many issues with your husband then you should take your money and run. Seriously you must love sitting and wallowing in your own misery if you continue to place yourself in this situation and complain about it. You cannot "help" anyone if that is what you really want to call it when you are coming from a bias and clearly emotionally driven place. You fail to look at things logically and fact check your information which makes your "advice" come from an irrational and ignorant perspective.

A relationship is not just about a husband providing for their family a relationship is about mutual benefits and taking care of each other. A women is supposed to provide a man with a family so according to your logic if you were not able to have children you are worthless to a man and he can leave you. A person's worth should not be based on what society dictates to you but what they do for you not necessarily financially but emotionally and mentally. So if your husband was seriously injured and was unable to work or get a winning lawsuits would you refuse to support him then?

Clearly you have some serious issues with your man being locked up again and you need to come to terms with that in order for you to find happiness.
Darling I am Happy, If they would not have locked him up he would have died out in these streets he told me this over and over, and because I am married to him care for him I am trying to see the best in him, I just refuse to sit here and be played.... I Look at all aspect of every post half of them sound crazy, I been with him the last time he was in but sooner or later reality sits in this man is in prison he did something wrong in life then to burn the person that helped you the most......there is a problem some where and yes he will be checked every step of the way because I am not playing games no more I will check out if he does any more of what he has done before... when I first got on and asked how was CHCF why haven't I heard from him not many people replied.. so I checked the face book of CDCF where most of the workers put there post.... So if this worker sees a lot of females that are getting over familiar with the inmates I take it to be true, because this is the second time I heard that.....There has not been one person to say oh I had a friend in there and they are not like that in there.... I read another post on this sight where a female ask why she cannot see her fiancée at CHCF she use to work there and that's were they met.........WOW so something is not right there and no one else can directly give any feed back from that facility. If you don't like my spelling don't read it you know what I mean when I wrote it you seem to know everything else and yes if a female tells me I met a man in prison and he wants to marry me I would say don't waste your money and your time I personally seen to many heart breaks, When you call me a Gold digger and really don't know the situation hell yes your Dum, don't judge me and you wont be judge your self its easy as that. Like I said before I have way to much been on my Job way over 20 years baby far from a gold digger I refuse to deal with any more stupidity from him you made your bed now lie in it so the next time you think twice when your out so you don't do nothing wrong to go back in. Do you know how the facility is first off? if not oh well. don't guess?
  #28  
Old 07-24-2016, 04:53 PM
sherisefj sherisefj is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California,
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by missingdee View Post
I worked in mental health in a residential facility for 3 years. Let me assure you, the last thing that the vast majority of us have on our minds is "oh, gee, let me over-familiarize myself with this mentally ill client, establish an unhealthy relationship with them, and risk my job and possibly my freedom." Which isn't to say it doesn't happen......but it's rare, and when it does happen it's not usually because of an initial few days of interacting, usually takes months.

I wouldn't worry about it too much right now...

-E
Do you know first hand of what goes on in that facility have you talked to anyone, these are the people I want to hear from. There are to many people that come and go from there something does not seem right. And yes there is a lot of desperate females I seen it first hand.
  #29  
Old 07-24-2016, 05:10 PM
sherisefj sherisefj is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California,
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_A View Post
You stated in another post on here that your husband has put you through "hell and back." I suspect he was behaving the way that he does long before he was released and long before the two of you got married. But, yet, we're the ones that are the fools?

And now you're focused on women nurses being too familiar around your husband. You need to place the focus where it belongs - on your husband. Should a female staff member ever cross a professional line with him, it's his responsibility as a married man to respect his wife and marriage and not entertain this other woman. It's really no different than if a woman came on to him out in the free world. They're always going to be around. And it's his responsibility to say, "No." However, it sounds to me like your husband doesn't have much respect for his marriage and would gladly entertain another woman that came on to him no matter his location.
ok so let me give you the low down I met him in Jr. high school lost contact after high school.... he went to jail for 20 dollars worth of dope three strikes. he got back in touch with me through letters he was writing my old address went to a class reunion and someone had a pile of letters that lived at my old house. the last two years of his time I got to know him he wanted to marry I said oh hell no lets see what happens when you get out, got him a job on the government sight we got married while he treated me like a queen that I am. later got hooked back up with drugs fell into trouble jacked the job up I gave him yes I was Dum to do that in the first place, so I will tell any female yes don't marry in jail see what goes on when he gets out. so your accusations are all wrong he did live that good life for a few years that's why we got married it wasn't all about other woman as to I'm concerned about the drugs and medication he will be getting while he is in this facility and I read a lot of post and I am shocked to know that so many females just WOW me..................... So sweetheart if you are sitting here waiting for your man to get out and not cheat wow wait on.. all the woman that I met the last time have gotten screwed over by there men even when they did so much for them. It took one guy 4 years but he was caught in bed with another woman in her house ouch I am just giving you facts if you know someone that got out of prison and treated there wife with all the respect she deserves got a job and never cheated he is one of the 20%... sooner or later you will have to face reality sweetheart if you need a shoulder to cry on....
  #30  
Old 07-24-2016, 05:14 PM
sherisefj sherisefj is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California,
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisSoul View Post
NO, not as long as he's an inmate of the CDCR... He gets to use the phone when he's allowed to.. Being his wife, does not give you special access, like the rest of the women who have the title of WIFE wish it did.
He has been there 12 days when does he get to use the phone
  #31  
Old 07-24-2016, 05:16 PM
missingdee's Avatar
missingdee missingdee is offline
She's Home! Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Metro Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posts: 3,001
Thanks: 3,405
Thanked 4,951 Times in 1,937 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherisefj View Post
Do you know first hand of what goes on in that facility have you talked to anyone, these are the people I want to hear from. There are to many people that come and go from there something does not seem right. And yes there is a lot of desperate females I seen it first hand.
No, I don't know first-hand and I haven't talked to anyone and chances are good even if someone from that specific facility is on these boards they aren't going to speak up and talk to you because they're not supposed to interact with inmates or their families outside of the context of their jobs, so you're not going to get too far with that.

What I'm telling you is that I've worked with many, many mental health workers of varying levels of licensure and as a general rule we don't get into the industry to meet and be with people with mental illness. It's against ethical codes, some conduct is against the law, and if we were going to seek out someone with a mental illness for a relationship for some strange reason chances are that it would be someone in the free world. Yes, these relationships do sometimes happen, but not that often and when they do they do not just jump into bed with them.

Look, a lot of people are trying to give you some form or another of advice and it's like you don't want to listen to them. I'm probably as close as you're going to get to someone who works in that setting and you don't seem to want to listen to me either. It's simple: you're not going to get a first-hand account from someone who works there because for them to do so would compromise the security of the institution and potentially their job. But I can assure you if he's in an active psychosis or at least pretending to be, that's not something that a mental health or even regular medical nurse is going to find attractive or say "oh gee, that guy is completely bonkers....maybe he'll calm down if I have sex with him."

-E
__________________
The Colorblind Moderator (I'm not even going to try to use green down here, I'll embarass myself! LOL!) Currently assisting in all forums and actively monitoring Wives and Girlfriends in Prison and the California forums.

#ByeCDCR #TimesUp #HomeForChristmas
The Following User Says Thank You to missingdee For This Useful Post:
sidewalker (08-03-2016)
  #32  
Old 07-24-2016, 05:18 PM
WeepingWillow's Avatar
WeepingWillow WeepingWillow is online now
Southern Fried Site Moderator on Leave

PTO Site Moderator 

 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,836
Thanks: 3,114
Thanked 3,319 Times in 1,173 Posts
Default

Who cares if all the nurses there are desperately in love with your husband and throwing themselves at him?

If you have a strong relationship and a good man he'll stay true to you. If not...you're the only one to blame for staying and putting up with it.

My LO has had two staff members pursue him over the last year and I don't lose an minute of sleep over it. I trust him. If he breaks that trust I WILL find out, and it'll suck but I'll move on and be fine. Working yourself into a psychosis isn't doing you any good.

Also just to add...as a nurse, I know countless nurses. Countless. From psych, corrections, hospitals, you name it. And exactly zero of them are in relationships with ex-patients. Does it happen? Yes. Is it some crazy phenomenon that happens all the time? No. We have too much to lose.
__________________

Last edited by WeepingWillow; 07-24-2016 at 05:31 PM..
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WeepingWillow For This Useful Post:
HisSoul (07-25-2016), maytayah (07-25-2016), miamac (07-24-2016), missmarie (07-25-2016), Patrickj (07-24-2016)
  #33  
Old 07-24-2016, 05:19 PM
sherisefj sherisefj is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California,
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickj View Post
He can promise you anything he wants. The first step is his to take. You know as well as I addiction leads to two places over time. Prison or the graveyard.
He has made step one. Will he take step two? it is his call. No one can help a addict until they help themselves . All addicts know how to play games to get what they want. If addicts were dedicated to anything else as they are to their addiction. They could do just about anything.
No I am not quoting a book or a story. I am a addict I went through and put people through hell with my addiction. Until the day I decided I have a problem , I need help. My life started to change it has been a very hard to fight my wants at time, but I do. If I don't fight I also know what lies in store for me . I have been to the joint three times behind my habit. Yes my future as a user looks very bleak should I choose to take that ride again. Either way I loose big time. Life in prison or a one way ticket to the graveyard. So I fight everyday for me not for my family , friends or who ever . Been fighting little over 14 years to stay clean. It has been a wild ride but at least I am free and alive. It time fro your husband to shit or get off the pot. He needs to make that first hardest step he will ever make. You can not fix his problem he must start , then you can support him
Take care of yourself don't let his addiction work on you.
Thank you so much this is the kind of stories I like to read about knowing that someone has made it through there addiction for years and that there is hope for him. he would go to church with me and I knew he was sincere but the addiction would take over in a few days its his call to live right... congratulations on your 14 years of freedom keep up the good fight
The Following User Says Thank You to sherisefj For This Useful Post:
Patrickj (07-24-2016)
  #34  
Old 07-24-2016, 05:22 PM
Steph&gene16+ Steph&gene16+ is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Palm Beach Florida
Posts: 239
Thanks: 71
Thanked 200 Times in 105 Posts
Default

Sorry i know thus is going to sting but i feel sorry for ur husband! Yes im married and my husband is an inmate. 1) i trust him 2) i dont need a paycheck from him to show my support or love 3)God doesn't dish out what u put out God is forgiving and not vengefully 4) 2 weeks isn't that long when someone first arrives phone list need to be approved if he is being evaluated then he may not have access to write u yet 5)if u know ur man as well as u say then you already know whats going on 6)if hes committed to his marriage no other women can tempt him 7) cant blame anyone except him and ur self as u 2 r in the relationship and nobody else owes u anything (not saying its right for anyone to go after somebody they know is married) 8)if this guy ur husband has put u through so much y not get out as it doesn't come across that u care about him only the money and him making u look like a fool.
Yes we all have someone we care about love and treasurer incarcerated no not all play games and r con artist some just made a mistake that they got caught doing. Im sure a lot of people have committed crimes at one point in life that could of put tgem behind bars if they had got caught. Im a wife and i spend money visiting my husband on his book phones ect...am i a fool no im his wife. We've been together over 17yrs he only received 1yr1day so all the time prior his was my rock as i was his 1 mistake doesn't define a person its how he gets back up from it that shows what kind of person they are. As much as i feel soery for him as stated in the beginning after type this i also feel pity for u as u are not facing ur own mental problems so therefore u know no way of processing ur own feelings. Good luck and God speed
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steph&gene16+ For This Useful Post:
HisSoul (07-25-2016), missingdee (07-24-2016), missmarie (07-25-2016)
  #35  
Old 07-24-2016, 05:30 PM
missingdee's Avatar
missingdee missingdee is offline
She's Home! Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Metro Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posts: 3,001
Thanks: 3,405
Thanked 4,951 Times in 1,937 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph&gene16+ View Post
Sorry i know thus is going to sting but i feel sorry for ur husband! Yes im married and my husband is an inmate. 1) i trust him 2) i dont need a paycheck from him to show my support or love 3)God doesn't dish out what u put out God is forgiving and not vengefully 4) 2 weeks isn't that long when someone first arrives phone list need to be approved if he is being evaluated then he may not have access to write u yet 5)if u know ur man as well as u say then you already know whats going on 6)if hes committed to his marriage no other women can tempt him 7) cant blame anyone except him and ur self as u 2 r in the relationship and nobody else owes u anything (not saying its right for anyone to go after somebody they know is married) 8)if this guy ur husband has put u through so much y not get out as it doesn't come across that u care about him only the money and him making u look like a fool.
Yes we all have someone we care about love and treasurer incarcerated no not all play games and r con artist some just made a mistake that they got caught doing. Im sure a lot of people have committed crimes at one point in life that could of put tgem behind bars if they had got caught. Im a wife and i spend money visiting my husband on his book phones ect...am i a fool no im his wife. We've been together over 17yrs he only received 1yr1day so all the time prior his was my rock as i was his 1 mistake doesn't define a person its how he gets back up from it that shows what kind of person they are. As much as i feel soery for him as stated in the beginning after type this i also feel pity for u as u are not facing ur own mental problems so therefore u know no way of processing ur own feelings. Good luck and God speed
Just FYI, we don't have "phone lists" in CDCR, you're free to call anyone with a GTL account set up even if you just arrived. Restrictions on phone use in terms of calling anyone on the other hand might be an issue here.
-E
__________________
The Colorblind Moderator (I'm not even going to try to use green down here, I'll embarass myself! LOL!) Currently assisting in all forums and actively monitoring Wives and Girlfriends in Prison and the California forums.

#ByeCDCR #TimesUp #HomeForChristmas
  #36  
Old 07-24-2016, 05:37 PM
sherisefj sherisefj is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California,
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by missingdee View Post
No, I don't know first-hand and I haven't talked to anyone and chances are good even if someone from that specific facility is on these boards they aren't going to speak up and talk to you because they're not supposed to interact with inmates or their families outside of the context of their jobs, so you're not going to get too far with that.

What I'm telling you is that I've worked with many, many mental health workers of varying levels of licensure and as a general rule we don't get into the industry to meet and be with people with mental illness. It's against ethical codes, some conduct is against the law, and if we were going to seek out someone with a mental illness for a relationship for some strange reason chances are that it would be someone in the free world. Yes, these relationships do sometimes happen, but not that often and when they do they do not just jump into bed with them.

Look, a lot of people are trying to give you some form or another of advice and it's like you don't want to listen to them. I'm probably as close as you're going to get to someone who works in that setting and you don't seem to want to listen to me either. It's simple: you're not going to get a first-hand account from someone who works there because for them to do so would compromise the security of the institution and potentially their job. But I can assure you if he's in an active psychosis or at least pretending to be, that's not something that a mental health or even regular medical nurse is going to find attractive or say "oh gee, that guy is completely bonkers....maybe he'll calm down if I have sex with him."

-E
I am listening to you I heard what you said and I am assured that the majority of the staff have there license and are not crazy enough to loose them I also noticed some medical assistance or CNA's that work there these are the main ones I would be talking about. I read a post on here where one lady that worked at CHCF now has a fiancée in there and they wont let her visit him after the two years. my only question is to how in the world did you get connected with the inmate that's there if you worked there so yes corruption is every where. The therapist that talked to me was very helpful and told me how he was doing... I kind of wanted to tell her to give him some placebo then they would figure out he's just playing games but I will let nature take its course. If I was able to hear his voice and talk to him I would be able to tell if he is seriously in need of meds. the doctor here did not want him to have any more until he got off drugs... he thought it was the drugs not the mental state
  #37  
Old 07-24-2016, 05:42 PM
Steph&gene16+ Steph&gene16+ is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Palm Beach Florida
Posts: 239
Thanks: 71
Thanked 200 Times in 105 Posts
Default Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by missingdee View Post
Just FYI, we don't have "phone lists" in CDCR, you're free to call anyone with a GTL account set up even if you just arrived. Restrictions on phone use in terms of calling anyone on the other hand might be an issue here.
-E
Thanks didn't know that. By the way i enjoy ur posts!!
  #38  
Old 07-24-2016, 05:51 PM
sherisefj sherisefj is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California,
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph&gene16+ View Post
Sorry i know thus is going to sting but i feel sorry for ur husband! Yes im married and my husband is an inmate. 1) i trust him 2) i dont need a paycheck from him to show my support or love 3)God doesn't dish out what u put out God is forgiving and not vengefully 4) 2 weeks isn't that long when someone first arrives phone list need to be approved if he is being evaluated then he may not have access to write u yet 5)if u know ur man as well as u say then you already know whats going on 6)if hes committed to his marriage no other women can tempt him 7) cant blame anyone except him and ur self as u 2 r in the relationship and nobody else owes u anything (not saying its right for anyone to go after somebody they know is married) 8)if this guy ur husband has put u through so much y not get out as it doesn't come across that u care about him only the money and him making u look like a fool.
Yes we all have someone we care about love and treasurer incarcerated no not all play games and r con artist some just made a mistake that they got caught doing. Im sure a lot of people have committed crimes at one point in life that could of put tgem behind bars if they had got caught. Im a wife and i spend money visiting my husband on his book phones ect...am i a fool no im his wife. We've been together over 17yrs he only received 1yr1day so all the time prior his was my rock as i was his 1 mistake doesn't define a person its how he gets back up from it that shows what kind of person they are. As much as i feel soery for him as stated in the beginning after type this i also feel pity for u as u are not facing ur own mental problems so therefore u know no way of processing ur own feelings. Good luck and God speed
As a matter of fact as soon as he stepped in prison I was to get the divorce papers rolling. I cant be done by him the way he has done me before. I was going to get out of it before he went to prison I got the divorce papers he wanted to go to marriage therapy we went. His lawyer told me to hang in there we all see his problem and tried to help him he was ok for a minute then back to his life style. Don't pity me I will not go through no mess with him any more. but I will see him to get on his feet, I am his wife and he all ways tells me God put us together so this is where he belongs.. hog wash. I am supporting him as much as I can. I spent a lot of money the last time he was in over 10 thousand visits, I made sure he kept 200 on his books phone calls this gets expensive, no I will not play his game no more....... The only thing I feel sorry for is the addiction he is carry on his back and it has affected us all. he has more than one mistake he had over 20. we have been married 2 years and at the beginning it was a dream then it fell apart... no what you said does not sting what he has done in his life time does
  #39  
Old 07-24-2016, 05:57 PM
sherisefj sherisefj is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California,
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeepingWillow View Post
Who cares if all the nurses there are desperately in love with your husband and throwing themselves at him?

If you have a strong relationship and a good man he'll stay true to you. If not...you're the only one to blame for staying and putting up with it.

My LO has had two staff members pursue him over the last year and I don't lose an minute of sleep over it. I trust him. If he breaks that trust I WILL find out, and it'll suck but I'll move on and be fine. Working yourself into a psychosis isn't doing you any good.

Also just to add...as a nurse, I know countless nurses. Countless. From psych, corrections, hospitals, you name it. And exactly zero of them are in relationships with ex-patients. Does it happen? Yes. Is it some crazy phenomenon that happens all the time? No. We have too much to lose.
one thing I will not loose is sleep as a matter of fact I got more rest since he's been in there, he couldn't work out his problem out here so I know he wont do it in there so all I say is DUCES well see I got to much to live for
  #40  
Old 07-24-2016, 06:00 PM
sherisefj sherisefj is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California,
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by missingdee View Post
Just FYI, we don't have "phone lists" in CDCR, you're free to call anyone with a GTL account set up even if you just arrived. Restrictions on phone use in terms of calling anyone on the other hand might be an issue here.
-E
someone told me they had to wait a few weeks to use the phone so I don't know what's going on
  #41  
Old 07-24-2016, 09:06 PM
missingdee's Avatar
missingdee missingdee is offline
She's Home! Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

 

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Metro Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posts: 3,001
Thanks: 3,405
Thanked 4,951 Times in 1,937 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherisefj View Post
I am listening to you I heard what you said and I am assured that the majority of the staff have there license and are not crazy enough to loose them I also noticed some medical assistance or CNA's that work there these are the main ones I would be talking about. I read a post on here where one lady that worked at CHCF now has a fiancée in there and they wont let her visit him after the two years. my only question is to how in the world did you get connected with the inmate that's there if you worked there so yes corruption is every where. The therapist that talked to me was very helpful and told me how he was doing... I kind of wanted to tell her to give him some placebo then they would figure out he's just playing games but I will let nature take its course. If I was able to hear his voice and talk to him I would be able to tell if he is seriously in need of meds. the doctor here did not want him to have any more until he got off drugs... he thought it was the drugs not the mental state
I agree that corruption is everywhere, especially in CDCR, believe me I know, I've seen it.....and I saw the post in question, but again, this is a rarity, and that lady really seemed to be out of touch with reality. If you have to question why, as a former staff member, you might be considered a security risk, you've got bigger problems IMO. Also thought there had to be more to that story than just what she was posting.......

But generally speaking, if there is going to be a staff-inmate relationship, these are probably, no offense intended, but probably the least desirable as far as building a bond because of their health issues (physical, mental, etc.)

Phone restrictions...Dee told me that facilities like that are programmed a bit differently and usually you don't get phone useage for the first 30 days. That might be why you're not hearing anything from him. But she's never actually been to a facility like that so I don't know for absolute sure.

-E

-E
__________________
The Colorblind Moderator (I'm not even going to try to use green down here, I'll embarass myself! LOL!) Currently assisting in all forums and actively monitoring Wives and Girlfriends in Prison and the California forums.

#ByeCDCR #TimesUp #HomeForChristmas
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to missingdee For This Useful Post:
sherisefj (07-25-2016), sidewalker (08-03-2016)
  #42  
Old 07-24-2016, 10:02 PM
Fire Struck's Avatar
Fire Struck Fire Struck is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 904
Thanks: 91
Thanked 1,115 Times in 526 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherisefj View Post
Darling I am Happy, If they would not have locked him up he would have died out in these streets he told me this over and over, and because I am married to him care for him I am trying to see the best in him, I just refuse to sit here and be played.... I Look at all aspect of every post half of them sound crazy, I been with him the last time he was in but sooner or later reality sits in this man is in prison he did something wrong in life then to burn the person that helped you the most......there is a problem some where and yes he will be checked every step of the way because I am not playing games no more I will check out if he does any more of what he has done before... when I first got on and asked how was CHCF why haven't I heard from him not many people replied.. so I checked the face book of CDCF where most of the workers put there post.... So if this worker sees a lot of females that are getting over familiar with the inmates I take it to be true, because this is the second time I heard that.....There has not been one person to say oh I had a friend in there and they are not like that in there.... I read another post on this sight where a female ask why she cannot see her fiancée at CHCF she use to work there and that's were they met.........WOW so something is not right there and no one else can directly give any feed back from that facility. If you don't like my spelling don't read it you know what I mean when I wrote it you seem to know everything else and yes if a female tells me I met a man in prison and he wants to marry me I would say don't waste your money and your time I personally seen to many heart breaks, When you call me a Gold digger and really don't know the situation hell yes your Dum, don't judge me and you wont be judge your self its easy as that. Like I said before I have way to much been on my Job way over 20 years baby far from a gold digger I refuse to deal with any more stupidity from him you made your bed now lie in it so the next time you think twice when your out so you don't do nothing wrong to go back in. Do you know how the facility is first off? if not oh well. don't guess?
Feel free to judge me I do not care. What are you going to say I am "dum" (that is spelled incorrectly by the way), that my man is using me, that my man is cheating on me, that the nurses and guards are sleeping with my man and laughing at me, that I need to get out of the heat, that I am wasting my life, that I am a fool, that the day my man gets out he is going to leave me, that I am not a real women because I am not getting paid, and that my man should be caring and providing for me... How about my reality is filled with hogwash and no imate can ever love me because only 5 percent of them are decent? Really judge me go ahead I do not mind.

Not my fault you cannot adequately express yourself and your situation to where it is understandable. I comment on what is provided and when you claim you have an expectation to be paid and cared for by a man yes that makes you look like a materialistic gold digger which is a nicer choice of words since most women that get paid by men are often called hookers.

You have a fit over the fact that he has not contacted you but said you won't send him a dime. Even if he has money coming in from a lawsuit how is he supposed to get that money and use it if you don't put it on his books?

You originally wrote your post crying about the naughty nurses and the possibility they are trying to seduce your man and how you have yet to hear from him and are now upset because we cannot understand that all you want to know is how long it takes before someone normally is able to call and write. All based on a vague comment found on someones Facebook account.

Clearly you are very into playing games if you are already "checking up" on him by trolling the Facebook pages of people you do not know and coming to the assumption he should not talk to female staff members if he cannot talk to you. If you are so in love with him yet have the divorce papers ready to roll. If you only have BS negative things to say about him yet won't just walk away. If you are on here and instead of flat out ask "how long does it normally take for someone in this facility to be able to call or write" you come on here complaining about things you know nothing about or have evidence of. You also like to play internet games by tossing out your cute little insults to people that aren't telling you what you want to hear, and spreading your ignorant hate that all of us are being used and need to ditch our loved ones.

In all honesty every time you post your story changes just a little bit more to provide just enough information to justify what you said but still not enough to get you the advice you supposedly need to help you with this situation.

Your other little angry and emotionally biased post was "cute" when you thought telling people how horrible inmates are, how all they do is play games and use other people, and how no one should waste their time with them and how anything else is hogwash.

You can say all you want and you are happy but you have angry rant after angry rant that contradicts your claim. Your whole thought process and approach to this situation is selfish and childish and all the drama is coming from you. No one is purposely attacking you we are going based on the information you provide and the way you present yourself, if you have a problem with the way someone answers you maybe you should go back reread what you wrote and understand you are not communicating well. Stop lashing out at people who aren't jumping on your bandwagon and assuming you know our lives based on your own issues and insecurities and do not assume our lives and our loved ones are the same based on that insane hell you claim you are so happy in.

If you want different feedback ask a direct question without blurring reality with fantasy confusing everyone with your dramatic telenovela what ifs of nurses seducing incarcerated mental patients because they have some sick fetish and can't help themselves.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fire Struck For This Useful Post:
missmarie (07-25-2016), Miss_A (07-25-2016)
  #43  
Old 07-25-2016, 04:16 AM
Miss_A's Avatar
Miss_A Miss_A is offline
It is what it is
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Southern IL
Posts: 6,200
Thanks: 3,190
Thanked 4,522 Times in 2,244 Posts
Default

And enough already with your patronizing use of "darling" and "sweetheart". When using those words, you're trying to convey that you're better than us and we're just some fools, but what you're doing is conveying the complete opposite. So with that, I'm just gonna second what Fire Struck stated and leave this right here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Struck View Post
Stop lashing out at people who aren't jumping on your bandwagon and assuming you know our lives based on your own issues and insecurities and do not assume our lives and our loved ones are the same based on that insane hell you claim you are so happy in.
__________________
  #44  
Old 07-25-2016, 04:55 AM
LifeTraveler's Avatar
LifeTraveler LifeTraveler is offline
Crazy Cajun Super Moderator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member PTO Super Moderator 

Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Louisiana, USA
Posts: 16,696
Thanks: 16,586
Thanked 18,168 Times in 7,106 Posts
Default

Stop with the bickering back and forth. Take it to PM if you must. Other than that, knock it off!
__________________
Life Traveler
Super Moderator
LASO, Immigration, Drug & Alcohol Treatment & Rehab, Louisiana, Ohio











The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LifeTraveler For This Useful Post:
HisSoul (07-25-2016), maytayah (07-25-2016), patchouli (07-25-2016), sidewalker (08-03-2016)
  #45  
Old 07-25-2016, 09:32 AM
sherisefj sherisefj is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California,
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_A View Post
And enough already with your patronizing use of "darling" and "sweetheart". When using those words, you're trying to convey that you're better than us and we're just some fools, but what you're doing is conveying the complete opposite. So with that, I'm just gonna second what Fire Struck stated and leave this right here.
well I can also just say you have a nice life enjoy your inmate go to work get the money to sent him visit him at the end of all this reality will also sit in with you is you ever need a shoulder to cry on you'll find one because that's a grown man who committed a crime who has you to lean on. someone called me a big dummy for being with an inmate going to visit him all I can say she is 100% right.......
  #46  
Old 07-25-2016, 09:42 AM
sherisefj sherisefj is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California,
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Struck View Post
Feel free to judge me I do not care. What are you going to say I am "dum" (that is spelled incorrectly by the way), that my man is using me, that my man is cheating on me, that the nurses and guards are sleeping with my man and laughing at me, that I need to get out of the heat, that I am wasting my life, that I am a fool, that the day my man gets out he is going to leave me, that I am not a real women because I am not getting paid, and that my man should be caring and providing for me... How about my reality is filled with hogwash and no imate can ever love me because only 5 percent of them are decent? Really judge me go ahead I do not mind.

Not my fault you cannot adequately express yourself and your situation to where it is understandable. I comment on what is provided and when you claim you have an expectation to be paid and cared for by a man yes that makes you look like a materialistic gold digger which is a nicer choice of words since most women that get paid by men are often called hookers.

You have a fit over the fact that he has not contacted you but said you won't send him a dime. Even if he has money coming in from a lawsuit how is he supposed to get that money and use it if you don't put it on his books?

You originally wrote your post crying about the naughty nurses and the possibility they are trying to seduce your man and how you have yet to hear from him and are now upset because we cannot understand that all you want to know is how long it takes before someone normally is able to call and write. All based on a vague comment found on someones Facebook account.

Clearly you are very into playing games if you are already "checking up" on him by trolling the Facebook pages of people you do not know and coming to the assumption he should not talk to female staff members if he cannot talk to you. If you are so in love with him yet have the divorce papers ready to roll. If you only have BS negative things to say about him yet won't just walk away. If you are on here and instead of flat out ask "how long does it normally take for someone in this facility to be able to call or write" you come on here complaining about things you know nothing about or have evidence of. You also like to play internet games by tossing out your cute little insults to people that aren't telling you what you want to hear, and spreading your ignorant hate that all of us are being used and need to ditch our loved ones.

In all honesty every time you post your story changes just a little bit more to provide just enough information to justify what you said but still not enough to get you the advice you supposedly need to help you with this situation.

Your other little angry and emotionally biased post was "cute" when you thought telling people how horrible inmates are, how all they do is play games and use other people, and how no one should waste their time with them and how anything else is hogwash.

You can say all you want and you are happy but you have angry rant after angry rant that contradicts your claim. Your whole thought process and approach to this situation is selfish and childish and all the drama is coming from you. No one is purposely attacking you we are going based on the information you provide and the way you present yourself, if you have a problem with the way someone answers you maybe you should go back reread what you wrote and understand you are not communicating well. Stop lashing out at people who aren't jumping on your bandwagon and assuming you know our lives based on your own issues and insecurities and do not assume our lives and our loved ones are the same based on that insane hell you claim you are so happy in.

If you want different feedback ask a direct question without blurring reality with fantasy confusing everyone with your dramatic telenovela what ifs of nurses seducing incarcerated mental patients because they have some sick fetish and can't help themselves.
when you come at me calling me a gold digger and a hooker you need to take a better look at your self worth if all you can get is a inmate to take care of and deep inside we all know you are the one hurting because my original post hit to close to home stop and take a look at your self and your relationship because he might not love you like he said he does and he needs your visits and money, so he will tell you anything. have a nice life felicia
  #47  
Old 07-25-2016, 09:55 AM
patchouli's Avatar
patchouli patchouli is offline
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 39,524
Thanks: 39,938
Thanked 32,952 Times in 15,117 Posts
Default

Now it stops. I've been on this journey a looong time. I've relationships last and I've seen them fail. Anyone who is this insecure about their relationship will ultimately cause their own relationship to fail....as their perspective becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

This thread is now closed.
__________________
prisontalkhelp@gmail.com

patchouli, PTO Admin



The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
HisSoul (07-25-2016), LifeTraveler (07-25-2016), miamac (07-25-2016), missingdee (07-25-2016), Patrickj (07-25-2016), sass4221 (07-25-2016), WeepingWillow (07-25-2016)
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Stockton Facility (CHCF) Karren Ann California Health Care Facility (CHCF) 236 09-24-2018 06:51 PM
CHCF Rideshare sanchezsela80 California Health Care Facility (CHCF) 2 09-21-2016 04:10 PM
CHCF Packages Q&A Shyartist California Health Care Facility (CHCF) 0 07-10-2015 01:10 PM
Closing CHCF in Stockton to new admissions Karren Ann California General Prison Talk 6 03-21-2014 03:05 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:26 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics