Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > PTO Lounge
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

PTO Lounge Come in... put your feet up and relax... talk about anything non-prison related! Hobbies, Books, Technical and Do it Yourself, Travel and more.

Old 06-06-2018, 05:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzyMuffling View Post
Me: Libra
Him: Cancer

Is that any good? I have no clue whatsoever...
Cancers are generally the empaths of the zodiac.
Cancers have the tendencies to go with the "feeling" of things. Cancers value home family and history for the most part. their partners can see them as needy at times. Generally because of their sensitive nature they can be very very good lovers. They have a almost psychic ability of reading people. Even with all this cancers have the tendency to run back to their emotional protective shell if they feel threatened.
Cancer ruling planet is the moon which can explain their emotional behavior since the moon rules emotions.

Libra the scales is the sign for partnership and marriage. They too also value the home but also value partnership with others as well friendships. a lover is very important to libras.
They do best when in a relationship and hates being alone. They sometimes take forever to make which can frustrated lovers. (But since your partner is a cancer he will understand your need to weigh out everything before making a decision).
The ruling planet of a libra is Venus. Generally speaking libras are very attractive and has a charm that is undeniable which can make your cancer lover very jealous because coupled with his needy nature will view it as you not paying much attention to him since you spend your days thwarting advances from the opposite sex. (I know most females do this. But with libras... It's on another level)

This is just a quick summary from what I know. All this can change depending on your moon sign

I'm a cancer(zodiac)/Scorpio(moon)
My GF is a libra(zodiac)/virgo(moon)
Sponsored Links