Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OKLAHOMA > Oklahoma General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Oklahoma General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Oklahoma that do not fit into any other Oklahoma sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 02-21-2011, 06:54 PM

Question Concerned husband seeks answers

Hello guys and gals. My name is Jason. I just joined last night, I happened to find this sight by accident, while looking for some info, and I thought someone here might be able to help. My wife Carrie is in Jackson County right now, waiting to be transferred. At my best guess, she will be in state for about a month, and I am getting very worried. When she gets released she will go to Beckham County, for some bad checks, but if I post her bopnd the day before, they will drop the hold on her, and she can come straight home, saving me the cost of a transfer fee. Now to the hard part. I have no idea what facility she is going to, or even how to find out when she is getting out, so that I can post her bond the day before she is released. This is my first time dealing with this, and I live in Texas. I would like to figure out what credit she gets, so that hopefully I can post her bond the day before she gets released. And I am also needing to know if she will be transported back to the state line, so that I can pick her up in Altus. I am so scared, and confused right now. If anyone can. please HELP!!! One more thing (sorry). I also was needing to know if she will be allowed to cantact me before she is released..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2011, 11:58 PM
His shooting star

Im somewhat confused, but i'm gong to try to help. If shes in county and is waiting to serve prison time, but also has charges to face in another county. Firstly they usually transfer to other counties to handle all charges before they transfer to the department of corrections (prison). If she is sent to prison (it takes 6-9 months to transfer to Larc), her first stop is Lexington assessment and reception (LARC) there they'll decide what facility she'll be placed at. I'd love to help any way possible. message me if youd like. Best of luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to anm2009 For This Useful Post:
Snowwolf (06-09-2011)