Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW JERSEY > New Jersey Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New Jersey Prison and Jail Specific Discussions + Lock Down Status This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of New Jersey, including lockdowns.

Old 03-19-2017, 04:04 PM

Default Are inmates alone or do they have cellmates at CRAF?

Does anybody know if inmates have a cellmate at CRAF?

My fiance was transferred there Friday or Saturday. I know that they will be on lockdown for 23 hrs/ day and that I probably won't hear from him. I just hope that he has a cellmate and isnt alone for all that time
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2017, 07:48 PM

Default CRAF living situation

dont worry all the cells there are double bunked and if he is lucky he will be near one of the ends of the tier where the tvs are. setting up the phone does take a little while so hang in there