Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida Prisons & Jails > Florida - Region 2 Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida - Region 2 Facilities Discussion and information for the following facilities:: Baker CI, Columbia CI, Columbia Annex, Cross City CI, FL State Prison, FL State Prison – West, Hamilton CI, Hamilton Annex, Lake City CF, Lancaster CI, Lawtey CI, Lowell CI, Lowell Annex, Lowell Reception Center, Madison CI, Marion CI, Mayo Annex, Putnam CI, RMC-Main, RMC-W, Suwannee CI, Suwannee Annex, Tomoka CI, Union CI

Old 01-24-2008, 11:03 AM

Default Santa Rosa County Jail in milton,FL

Hello, my husband just got transfered to santarosacounty jail. He waiting for his sentencing day, I dont know why they tranfered him. But anyways, does anyone know anything about this place, like how the visitation works, and how to get there once your already at the facility, any info will help.. thanks!
Old 02-10-2008, 05:14 PM

Tiffany,
Sorry I don't know anything. I guess go to the DOC site
online and look up that facility and see what it says.
I am still finding out things too.
Maybe someone will come along and tell you more, I
hope.
mama's-tears
Old 02-16-2008, 11:28 AM

People can get transferred between county jails because jails are full or because they are a witness to a case being tried there, or because they are being charged with additional offenses there.

On rare occasions they can be housed in a jail in transit between DOC facilities.

For jails, you can generally call and ask what the visitation policies are. They are different than DOC. And some county jails have websites with the information. You should google santa rosa county fl sheriff office, and then look for jail info.
Old 02-17-2008, 08:44 AM

Santa Rosa County Jail is a VERY safe facility. If you are going to visit please make sure you check the visiting hours before you go because they move the inmates around a lot and each dorm has a different visiting day and time.