Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > IDAHO Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

IDAHO Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions Topics and conversations dealing with the State of Idaho - Department of Corrections, Criminal Justice System, Prisoner & Family Support, News & Information, etc.

Old 10-12-2014, 01:27 AM

Default Phone money on old phone - does it change over?

I still have money on the old phone before they changed to century. anyone know how to get it off and change it or does it change over? I havent had to use any of it for a while since my guy has been in seg but he gets out soon and I want to make sure its all set up for when he is able to call
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2014, 08:08 AM
Super Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

Thanked 5,470 Times in 2,776 Posts

http://www.corr.state.id.us/content/...phone_services

FOR REFUNDS FROM GTL, PLEASE CALL 1-877-650-4249. Debit funds from GTL will automatically be transferred to CenturyLink, but friends and families will have to request a refund from GTL for any prepaid accounts at the number provided above.

Details about CenturyLink phone services can be found in the CenturyLink phone button.

New phone rates that took effect October 1, 2014 are listed in the rates and fees button.

A printable brochure can be found in the CenturyLink brochure button.

The memo inmates received explaining the service changes can be found in the inmate phones memo button.