Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > CDCR - What You Need to Know > California Prison Visitation - General Q&A
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Prison Visitation - General Q&A This forum is for general, nonspecific questions & discussions related to visitation in California facilities. If you have a question about or want to discuss visitation in a specific facility, please visit that facility's subforum in the California forum.

Old 12-04-2017, 11:47 PM
Strong Black Queen

Lightbulb California city visiting please help

I took of work for the weekend thinking i can just do a visit since im already on my husbands visiting list. But while reading on ber i noticed i have to do a vpass. I signed up for vpass and there were no visits for this weekend. I havent seen him in a year. First time visiting him while he's in prison. This isnt his visiting week being said that the last 2 digits of his inmate number is 52....LADIES...wha can i do ? Who to talk call?
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2017, 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiahsqueen View Post
I took of work for the weekend thinking i can just do a visit since im already on my husbands visiting list. But while reading on ber i noticed i have to do a vpass. I signed up for vpass and there were no visits for this weekend. I havent seen him in a year. First time visiting him while he's in prison. This isnt his visiting week being said that the last 2 digits of his inmate number is 52....LADIES...wha can i do ? Who to talk call?

Hi! So unless itís his weekend they will not let you visit.. I know if itís your first time visiting him at a state prison you can visit his weekend both Saturday and Sunday instead of just one day.. They are really strict there and I have seen them turn people away :/ So unless itís his weekend not sure if they will let you
Old 12-04-2017, 11:53 PM

Quote:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...1e95b4a5e7.jpg
Old 12-04-2017, 11:55 PM
Strong Black Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxness View Post
Hi! So unless itís his weekend they will not let you visit.. I know if itís your first time visiting him at a state prison you can visit his weekend both Saturday and Sunday instead of just one day.. They are really strict there and I have seen them turn people away :/ So unless itís his weekend not sure if they will let you

Ok thank you so much ive been trying to figue this out all day thx so much..i have one more question when ever you have time can i show u the pants im going to wear...probably pm them to you ? And can you tell me if u think they'll make me change ?
Old 12-04-2017, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Ok thank you so much ive been trying to figue this out all day thx so much..i have one more question when ever you have time can i show u the pants im going to wear...probably pm them to you ? And can you tell me if u think they'll make me change ?

Yes you can message me! I also attached the days you can visit itís a pic just look at the last two numbers of his CDC so it looks like your next visit day is the 15th!!