Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSISSIPPI > Mississippi Probation, Parole, ERS, ISP, & ICC
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Mississippi Probation, Parole, ERS, ISP, & ICC Topics & discussion related to probation, parole, ERS, ISP, & ICC in Mississippi. All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in Mississippi should be posted here.

Old 11-10-2011, 02:50 PM

Angry No parole in Carrol-Montgomery RCI?

I have heard that in the entire time he's been a state inmate at cmrcf, my loved one has seen EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has gone up for parole be denied.
Now, things seem to be crooked and backward with this place. You've got a jail being run by a bunch of people who are related to one another (like warden Smith and his Aunt, Gloria Alexander, the caseworker who seems to be allergic to doing her job) and the high ranking officer whos stepson is a state inmate at CMRCF and gets preferential treatment because of that fact.
People have escaped recently, and CMRCF is under scrutiny.
I would not put it past these people, especially MS. Alexander, to advise the parole board to deny parole (because caseworkers do make statements to the parole board recommending action) to keep their beds full so they can keep their jobs.
I'm not holding out a lot of hope here, because this forum doesn't seem very active, but if you have a loved one at CMRCF who was denied parole despite meeting all the eligibility requirements, please post here.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2011, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by irate View Post
I have heard that in the entire time he's been a state inmate at cmrcf, my loved one has seen EVERY SINGLE PERSON who has gone up for parole be denied.
Now, things seem to be crooked and backward with this place. You've got a jail being run by a bunch of people who are related to one another (like warden Smith and his Aunt, Gloria Alexander, the caseworker who seems to be allergic to doing her job) and the high ranking officer whos stepson is a state inmate at CMRCF and gets preferential treatment because of that fact.
People have escaped recently, and CMRCF is under scrutiny.
I would not put it past these people, especially MS. Alexander, to advise the parole board to deny parole (because caseworkers do make statements to the parole board recommending action) to keep their beds full so they can keep their jobs.
I'm not holding out a lot of hope here, because this forum doesn't seem very active, but if you have a loved one at CMRCF who was denied parole despite meeting all the eligibility requirements, please post here.

So sorry to hear about that, irate.

I don't have a LO at CMRCF, but I just want to say, welcome to PTO and the Mississippi forum. I know there isn't much activity on the MS forum recently, but perhaps there might be some who could give insights into this situation.
Old 07-16-2020, 02:14 PM

Default loved one is at cmrcf

my son is also incarcerated there. wow, i didnt know that the warden and the caseworker were related. my son is serving 10 years mandatory minimum there. so no one obtains parole.
Old 07-16-2020, 02:15 PM
Super Moderator

Thanked 6,456 Times in 3,222 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamjennie View Post
my son is also incarcerated there. wow, i didnt know that the warden and the caseworker were related. my son is serving 10 years mandatory minimum there. so no one obtains parole.
The original post here was in 2011 so things may have changed in the last 9 years.