Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEW YORK > New York General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

New York General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in New York that do not fit into any other New York sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 10-19-2006, 09:08 PM

Default inmate communication

Hello,
I'm a product design student at parsons school of design. We are currently developing a product to improve the lives of inmates and thier families. I am very interested in prisoner family, or friend communications and the systems used. I'd really love to hear about everybodys experiences, it would really aid in my research and development.
Thank you so much for your time and help.
Sincerly,
L.O.B.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Closed

Hello , Welcome to PTO

As per PTO rules , please read the following thread http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3091

and make sure that you check with David accordingly before you proceed in your effort to collect information from our members.

You can reach David directly at : admin@prisontalk.com