Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FEDERAL PRISON SYSTEM > Federal General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Federal General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to the Federal Prison & the Criminal Justice System that do not fit into any other Federal sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 12-29-2010, 08:33 PM

Question New information.... Going to be sentenced Jan 2011... Please Help

Finally got a visit from his lawyer today after 6 1/2 months of phone calls an letters to him for a visit an 4 court dates being moved for some reason.
Long story short... He pled to 500 kg even though no drugs were found an based in his lawyer telling him to take the plea, this was for a 6-12 yr sentence. When he received the PSI report he had a 8 point enhancement for tampering w a witness. This so called witness an now been deemed as unreliable an the state is not calling her to testify... We have phone recordings of her admitting to lying bc of the things the Feds were telling her. She admitted that the bruises she sd were from my dad were from suitcases an traveling w her mom... The even says on the recording that she does not want to get caught for purgery an go to jail....
The lawyer says today that if she does not come clean an tell the truth that the 8 point enhancement puts him to category 40 with a 30 to life sentencing an there is nothing he can do to help...
We asked him to supena this so witness an he says that she can an will prob get a lawyer an pled the 5th to save her butt an then the recordings we have can not be used in court...
Her parents were also involved in the drug traffcing an were just released this month from 5 yrs for being caught with the drugs... Did their time an out in 5 hrs while my dad is still sitting in jail waiting!!
We know that our only hope is not going to help us bc afraid she will do time.... Oh an let me say this to... Her mom &dad did time.... My dad is doing time all while she has been in the free world bc she helped with the cases against parents an dad....
She also has admitted the cops were telling her a tone of lies to get her angry so she would help an say things against my dad...
Does anyone know of anything that we can do or something that can help us... Help we go for sentencing Jan 13!!!
Please!!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2011, 12:00 AM
FoxxMama

It is prob too late to do anything but I will keep you in my thoughts.