Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Pleasant Valley State Prison (PVSP) - California
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Pleasant Valley State Prison (PVSP) - California Topic and discussion specific to Pleasant Valley State Prison (PVSP) in Coalinga, California.

Old 03-15-2018, 04:24 AM

Hello, Im a newbie here. My hubby was recently mainlined to PV and hes gone thru his orientation...he called me this AM. How long does it usually take for them to be able to receive packages after orientation?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2018, 06:18 AM
Soy Su Mil~Colores ❤️

Thanked 1,278 Times in 790 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisafields7597 View Post
Hello, Im a newbie here. My hubby was recently mainlined to PV and hes gone thru his orientation...he called me this AM. How long does it usually take for them to be able to receive packages after orientation?
Once his status has been updated, he should be able to get a package right away. The last day to get a package THIS quarter will be 3/31.
Old 03-15-2018, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nica View Post
Once his status has been updated, he should be able to get a package right away. The last day to get a package THIS quarter will be 3/31.
Ok ty. Every time I try it keeps saying he isn't eligible but I'll keep trying
Old 04-14-2018, 09:43 AM
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,999 Times in 801 Posts
Default Store and quarterly packages

Can someone tell me if the guys go to store weekly or monthly and when to put money on their books so they have it for store? Also, when can I order a quarterly package for him? I think this quarter is April to June, so can it be ordered now?
"There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. And then you cash in on guilt"--Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged