Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Florida that do not fit into any other Florida subforum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 12-21-2016, 09:26 AM

Unhappy Anyone residing in Tampa/Orlando area for lunch / conversation?

While I appreciate all of the posts and feedback on PTO. Sometimes, I just want to pick up the phone or have lunch with someone that's going through the same emotions I am. This week has been the hardest thus far. Non-stop crying.

In the past, out of fear, I reacted prematurely on thoughts of him using me or playing with my heart. All were false. He's still around and still assures me. He is patient with me. I love him for that.

These feelings of missing him and wanting him here are overwhelming and on top of that the holidays are here. Today is his birthday too.

He's at Usp McCreary, I deeply dislike that place. They stay on lockdown!!

Is there anyone residing in the Tampa/Orlando area?

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to BearsLadyBear For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (12-21-2016)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2016, 09:37 AM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 5,234 Times in 2,372 Posts

Hi I know what you mean about wanting a chat or lunch with someone in real world who understands what it is like to be with an incarcerated man. Many on here understand and totally get ,but its not the same as a chat and lunch with a girlfriend. Maybe you could try and arrange a meet in your area.

McCreary is often on lock down that makes contact hard. I hope things get easier for you.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army