Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > LOUISIANA > Louisiana Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Louisiana Prison & Jail Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Louisiana Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 12-21-2016, 11:32 AM

Default Sending CD'S from Amazon?

My boyfriend has told me you can send in CD's from Amazon does anyone know if this is correct and if it can be from any seller on Amazon or does it need to be specific? Thank-you
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2016, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstyym View Post
My boyfriend has told me you can send in CD's from Amazon does anyone know if this is correct and if it can be from any seller on Amazon or does it need to be specific? Thank-you
I ordered my son some books through Amazon to be sent to him in GA. It had to come direct from a company like Amazon or Barnes & Noble from what I was told. You can always call the facility where he's located & ask them the rules. I don't know if they'd allow things to be sent from an individual seller on Amazon or places like Half.com because those things are usually mailed like from an individual but asking is best.
Old 12-22-2016, 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaReform View Post
I ordered my son some books through Amazon to be sent to him in GA. It had to come direct from a company like Amazon or Barnes & Noble from what I was told. You can always call the facility where he's located & ask them the rules. I don't know if they'd allow things to be sent from an individual seller on Amazon or places like Half.com because those things are usually mailed like from an individual but asking is best.
Thank-you, he would like the new James Arthur album as he can't get it and he wants to listen to it as I love it. I can't currently find a way to send it, does it have to be sent by Amazon only?