Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MINNESOTA > Minnesota General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Minnesota General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Minnesota that do not fit into any other Minnesota sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 01-24-2017, 08:55 AM

Smile Finding an officiant to marry in a Minnesota prison?!

Me and my fiancée want to get married soon. He's in Stillwater right now! I've contacted the warden, been given the basic procedure rules. I'm stuck on finding someone who will go on his visiting list and come in and marry us. If anyone has any leads or knows of anyone who would be willing to do that. Please message me with any details! It's greatly appreciated! It's the only thing we have left to do! I just want to become his wife already!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2017, 12:12 PM

I don't know what the rules are where you are; but have you tried to see if the prison chaplain can marry you? Then you don't have to go through the process of having someone added to his visiting list.
Old 01-25-2017, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond Dez View Post
I don't know what the rules are where you are; but have you tried to see if the prison chaplain can marry you? Then you don't have to go through the process of having someone added to his visiting list.
Thank you! yes I spoke to them and in mn they can't support or advice on anything with marrying an inmate. They emailed me the standard rules. I have to find an outside source. I got my list and making calls today!