Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > DELAWARE Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

DELAWARE Prison & Criminal Justice Discussions Topics and conversations dealing with the State of Delaware - Department of Corrections, Criminal Justice System, Prisoner & Family Support, Visitation, Phones, mail, News & Information, etc.

Old 02-07-2017, 09:35 AM

Smile For Delaware Wives of Inmates,Girlfriend etc.(carpool/share for few weeks)

Hi all. I'm this year am again planning to visit a loved one in Delaware @ JTVCC. I will be arriving in NJ soon to visit family and toward DE.,from california, visiting much family and loved ones in the area.
If you're in need of a ride from Philly/NJ(depends also on your location though as i am traveling a certain route and thus, I will be able to transport you, on certain dates during the month in the late part of this month February and winter (early part)of March. If you're going to need a way to James T. Vaughn, just let me know. I am going to be finalizing the dates before February 18th though. So, i would need to know in advance.

PM me anytime you want or leave info here,if moderating team will allow such as i know how hard it is to try to get to see your loved ones.I've been there.Hugs and blessings going to all today. RIP to the sgt.,who died senselessly at JTV.

Lead with your MIND and NOT with your heart."
-
#CountingTheDays2017_OurLongAwaitedHomecoming will be so beautiful.Praise God..
-

Last edited by a.rare.love; 02-07-2017 at 09:38 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2017, 04:04 PM
Life Lovin Moderator

PTO Moderator 

Donation Award 

Thanked 2,207 Times in 1,369 Posts

Disclaimer:

Prison Talk Online cannot accept responsibility for rideshare or carpool arrangements made between members.

Members are advised that they make these arrangements at their own risk and in no way can PTO be held accountable for any problems that arise.

We would like to encourage our members to consider the following precautions when entering into a carpool/rideshare agreement with another member.
Before agreeing to carpool, certain issues should be discussed and decisions made. Issues that should be settled immediately include members’ feelings about the radio, conversation, smoking habits and eating.
You should also find out whether the vehicle, personal possessions, or clothing of either passengers or driver will contain illegal substances or contraband. This is a very important issue and should be addressed with your fellow travellers. Prisons routinely search vehicles and you should be aware if there is a possibility of something being discovered and action taken. Most states do not allow firearms, cameras or alcohol on prison grounds - do your research, find out what is the local policy.
Agree in advance on reimbursement for driving expenses, meals, toll roads, parking fees and so on. Agree on a way of payment and a timescale for payment to happen.
If you don’t know your carpooling buddies, feel free to ask them about their driving record. Make sure they have a valid drivers license.
Make your pick-up point a public location until you thoroughly trust the other individual.
Use common sense and trust your instincts; with a little preparation carpooling can be very rewarding and often leads to long lasting friendships.
Finally, have a safe journey and enjoy your visits.

Happy Trails!!!

Moderator: New Jersey, Juvenile, Prison Activism, Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, Arkansas, Maryland, Husbands & Boyfriends In Prison