Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Prison and Jail Specific Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri Prison and Jail Specific Discussions This forum covers topics & discussions specific to Jails and Prisons located throughout the State of Missouri

Old 03-02-2017, 05:35 PM

Question Denied visitation in Missouri HELP

I applied for visitation with an inmate at FCC. I just found i was DENIED. The only reason i could come up with is that i list SISTER instead of FRIEND on the vising form but could something so simple cause a denial... Im so DISAPPOINTED. If that is the reason it was denied can i just correct the ERROR????
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2017, 05:51 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 26,564 Times in 12,449 Posts

Lying on a Visit application is not something "simple." If that's the problem, expect to be denied right along. After you find out exactly why you've been denied, write a letter to the Warden and request a reconsideration of visiting privileges. I hope there is a correctable simple explanation...

It was not a "error," lying on the application was intentional....you know it, and they'll know it. I hope that wasn't the reason for the denial

EDIT: Did you get those warrants taken care of? Maybe it has something to do with that

Last edited by patchouli; 03-02-2017 at 05:56 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
miamac (03-02-2017)
Old 03-02-2017, 06:56 PM

Why would you lie in the first place. Don't expect to be out in any list any time soon.

Old 03-03-2017, 05:53 AM

Thanked 8,184 Times in 4,817 Posts

Concur with the others...this is NOT a 'simple' mistake. It was a conscious decision to lie on a State document. The only remote chance I could see of getting around this issue would be if it was one of the few agencies that uses check boxes for the relationship and the two were literally on top of each other. Even then, the agency will know you were trying to game the system but MIGHT allow you to resubmit an application in a year or two.

Lying to government agencies has consequences...
The Following User Says Thank You to CenTexLyn For This Useful Post:
nancyginnm (03-03-2017)