Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NORTH CAROLINA > North Carolina Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

North Carolina Parole, Probation & Release All information & questions relating to parole, probation or release in North Carolina should be posted here.

Old 03-03-2017, 01:16 PM

Default Life sentence, served 23 yrs, up for parole this month. Will attorney help?

Hi kinda new to this and I'm gonna try to form a question without real knowledge of what I'm asking. My love got sentenced life, he has been in 23yearx, he comes up for parole this month, is there a certain attorney I need which is best, and how does he get permitted to none in the honors grade if he is denied release or parole? Please be patient because I'm extremely new at this. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2017, 01:34 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 27,468 Times in 12,890 Posts

I can't answer your questions, but I do want to welcome you to PTO I hope his parole hearing goes well!!
Old 03-03-2017, 01:37 PM

Default Thanks

Hanks for the revision. I am new to this and I. Have no clue what I'm really asking, thanks. I just need to know where to start
Old 03-03-2017, 01:49 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 27,468 Times in 12,890 Posts

I know its fairly common practice in some states to hire a Parole Attorney (Example: Texas). Its quite expensive and like any other profession, has its share of scammers as I understand it Hopefully someone more familiar with North Carolina will be able to help you with some info