Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > OHIO > Ohio Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Ohio Prison Visitation, Phones, Packages & Mail Topics / Information relating to the Ohio Department of Corrections and local / county Jail visitation, phone calls, mail, inmate care packages, etc.

Old 03-08-2017, 05:21 PM

Question Ross Correctional in Ohio - Visit Day by Inmate Number?

HI Everyone!
When I used to visit Ross several years ago, it was on a system where you visited the inmate with an even number at the end of their ID on an even date. It's been 7 years since I've been to the facility and will be going back soon. I was just approved to see my friend again, and he doesn't know if that's the system they use and we don't get to talk much on the phone and I forgot to ask again. Is it still that system where I have to book the date on an even numbered day? His number ends in 0, thus it's even so I have to make the visit for a date that is an even number? Or have they done away with that. I was going to email them, but the responses take 48 hours and I want to get it scheduled soon so I can get arrangements made for a vacation day from work. Thanks everyone in advance!

Ann :-)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2017, 10:33 AM
Je ne regrette rien
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,502 Times in 754 Posts

Hi there - I couldn't find details about this on their website, but I found a website called prisonpro.com where they do talk about the visits being booked the way you describe....I do not know though how updated this page is. What they do offer though is the phone number for Ross visitation booking, so maybe you can try and see if they can help you (if the number is still valid) --> "You can schedule an appointment by calling (740)-774-7050 ext 2202 at least 48 hours in advance between the hours of 8am-2:45pm Wednesday through Sunday. "

Good luck
Old 03-21-2017, 02:34 AM

Thank you so much, it was still using the even and odd number inmate visitation policy. Visit was approved and we had our visit last Thursday. Everything went without an issue! Thanks again for your help! :-)