Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Lost in the System
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Lost in the System Are you having problems locating someone in jail or prison? Place your missing person ad in this forum, as well as find out what resources & techniques others are using to find loved ones in the system.

Old 02-25-2009, 09:54 PM

Default Looking for William Lee Evins in California

His name is William Lee Evins. He is about 53 years old or so. He was up for parole possibly this year, not sure. I wrote a letter and sent it to the board but have not heard from anyone. I have written several letters to him and have not recieved any word back. He is not in the best of health and I am concerned. He was at soledad prision last I heard. I need to know if he is still there and alive. Can anyone help?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2009, 10:10 PM

Have you tried to call the prison and talk to someone in records? They would be able to tell you if he is located there or not

Old 02-26-2009, 05:29 AM
Banned

Location: Elm street, Commerce, Oklahoma, USA, Earth, The Milky Way,The Universe
Thanked 1,354 Times in 624 Posts

To locate an offender within the jurisdiction of the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation you can call the Identification Unit at (916) 445-6713. You must provide the full name and the month, day and year of birth or CDC identification number for the subject of your inquiry. This unit can only provide you with the current location and CDC identification number for the offender. The Identification Unit does not have and will not provide any future release date information. This service is available only Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. excluding state holidays.
Please note that information for offenders recently admitted into or transferred between state prisons may not be available for 7 business days
Old 11-26-2011, 09:09 PM

Default William Lee Evin

William is my uncle, he went to the parole board in september, he was denied until 2016. I hope you were able to find out what you were looking for. How may i ask do you know him? I also heard he was not in the best health. I use to live with him when i was a teenager.
Lew

Quote:
Originally Posted by still searching View Post
His name is William Lee Evins. He is about 53 years old or so. He was up for parole possibly this year, not sure. I wrote a letter and sent it to the board but have not heard from anyone. I have written several letters to him and have not recieved any word back. He is not in the best of health and I am concerned. He was at soledad prision last I heard. I need to know if he is still there and alive. Can anyone help?
Old 11-26-2011, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Just realized your post was from 09EVINS, WILLIAM LEE D147975709/25/1985Soledad Anyway...he's here if you're still looking.
Old 06-03-2018, 07:06 PM

Default Innocence Rights of OC wants to take Evin's case

Quote:
I am an attorney with the Innocence Rights of Orange County and UCI Law School and we would like to investigate whether Evins was guilty of Joan Anderson's murder. We have evidence to believe he was innocent and even though he has passed away we would like to help clear his name. Please contact me at (removed per PTO policy, please use PM system).

Last edited by miamac; 06-03-2018 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: removed contact info per policy
The Following User Says Thank You to anneedd For This Useful Post:
fbopnomore (06-04-2018)