Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Community Corrections Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Community Corrections Facilities Topics, Discussions and Information relating to CCF & MCCF in the State of California.

Old 07-31-2017, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxness View Post
How long are the visits? and How are they like? Contact?
The 1st visit starts at 8:15 they end at 2:45 so it can be long if it doesn't get packed and ask you to leave to make room for other visitors. If you haven't seen him in a long time and you haven't visit him there you can visit both days and I'm pretty sure they can't ask you to leave. Yes they're contact. Tell him to get tickets for pictures so you can take pictures with him. I think they pay about $2 for them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pattynh For This Useful Post:
xoxness (07-31-2017)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2017, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattynh View Post
The 1st visit starts at 8:15 they end at 2:45 so it can be long if it doesn't get packed and ask you to leave to make room for other visitors. If you haven't seen him in a long time and you haven't visit him there you can visit both days and I'm pretty sure they can't ask you to leave. Yes they're contact. Tell him to get tickets for pictures so you can take pictures with him. I think they pay about $2 for them.

So basically if it's empty you can go early and leave by 2:45 ? & yeah I'm still not approved but should be any day now thank you for the info!
Old 07-31-2017, 11:50 PM

Quote:

Also you mentioned we don't have to make an appointment when I do go can you call and ask if it's really busy or not? I'm driving two hours to go see him and just want to make sure that if I go without appointment I'm able to see him
Old 08-01-2017, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Also you mentioned we don't have to make an appointment when I do go can you call and ask if it's really busy or not? I'm driving two hours to go see him and just want to make sure that if I go without appointment I'm able to see him
I'm guessing it wouldn't hurt to check if they're busy or not I've never done that. I've been there 4 times without appointments. It's been really hard to make one lately because they're gone within an hour once they go up at 7am on Mondays. So they allow walk ins. They will let you visit him they have never turn me down. I have always showed up around 10am. You can call them to check how early they take walk ins.
xoxness (08-01-2017)
Old 08-01-2017, 12:12 AM

Quote:
I'm guessing it wouldn't hurt to check if they're busy or not I've never done that. I've been there 4 times without appointments. It's been really hard to make one lately because they're gone within an hour once they go up at 7am on Mondays. So they allow walk ins. They will let you visit him they have never turn me down. I have always showed up around 10am. You can call them to check how early they take walk ins.

thank you !!
Old 08-01-2017, 12:17 AM

Quote:
thank you !!
Also make sure when you do go it's on your schedule visiting day they will deny your visit if it's not your weekend. You're welcome
xoxness (08-01-2017)