Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Community Corrections Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Community Corrections Facilities Topics, Discussions and Information relating to CCF & MCCF in the State of California.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
Old 07-31-2017, 11:29 PM
Pattynh Pattynh is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: CA USA
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxness View Post
How long are the visits? and How are they like? Contact?
The 1st visit starts at 8:15 they end at 2:45 so it can be long if it doesn't get packed and ask you to leave to make room for other visitors. If you haven't seen him in a long time and you haven't visit him there you can visit both days and I'm pretty sure they can't ask you to leave. Yes they're contact. Tell him to get tickets for pictures so you can take pictures with him. I think they pay about $2 for them.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pattynh For This Useful Post:
xoxness (07-31-2017)
Sponsored Links
  #27  
Old 07-31-2017, 11:48 PM
xoxness xoxness is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California
Posts: 114
Thanks: 89
Thanked 36 Times in 26 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattynh View Post
The 1st visit starts at 8:15 they end at 2:45 so it can be long if it doesn't get packed and ask you to leave to make room for other visitors. If you haven't seen him in a long time and you haven't visit him there you can visit both days and I'm pretty sure they can't ask you to leave. Yes they're contact. Tell him to get tickets for pictures so you can take pictures with him. I think they pay about $2 for them.


So basically if it's empty you can go early and leave by 2:45 ? & yeah I'm still not approved but should be any day now thank you for the info!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 07-31-2017, 11:50 PM
xoxness xoxness is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California
Posts: 114
Thanks: 89
Thanked 36 Times in 26 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattynh View Post
The 1st visit starts at 8:15 they end at 2:45 so it can be long if it doesn't get packed and ask you to leave to make room for other visitors. If you haven't seen him in a long time and you haven't visit him there you can visit both days and I'm pretty sure they can't ask you to leave. Yes they're contact. Tell him to get tickets for pictures so you can take pictures with him. I think they pay about $2 for them.


Also you mentioned we don't have to make an appointment when I do go can you call and ask if it's really busy or not? I'm driving two hours to go see him and just want to make sure that if I go without appointment I'm able to see him
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 08-01-2017, 12:06 AM
Pattynh Pattynh is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: CA USA
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxness View Post
Also you mentioned we don't have to make an appointment when I do go can you call and ask if it's really busy or not? I'm driving two hours to go see him and just want to make sure that if I go without appointment I'm able to see him
I'm guessing it wouldn't hurt to check if they're busy or not I've never done that. I've been there 4 times without appointments. It's been really hard to make one lately because they're gone within an hour once they go up at 7am on Mondays. So they allow walk ins. They will let you visit him they have never turn me down. I have always showed up around 10am. You can call them to check how early they take walk ins.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pattynh For This Useful Post:
xoxness (08-01-2017)
  #30  
Old 08-01-2017, 12:12 AM
xoxness xoxness is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: California
Posts: 114
Thanks: 89
Thanked 36 Times in 26 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattynh View Post
I'm guessing it wouldn't hurt to check if they're busy or not I've never done that. I've been there 4 times without appointments. It's been really hard to make one lately because they're gone within an hour once they go up at 7am on Mondays. So they allow walk ins. They will let you visit him they have never turn me down. I have always showed up around 10am. You can call them to check how early they take walk ins.


thank you !!
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 08-01-2017, 12:17 AM
Pattynh Pattynh is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: CA USA
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxness View Post
thank you !!
Also make sure when you do go it's on your schedule visiting day they will deny your visit if it's not your weekend. You're welcome
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pattynh For This Useful Post:
xoxness (08-01-2017)
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2016 California City Visiting Schedule 2003Until4EVER California Community Corrections Facilities 1 12-11-2015 10:30 AM
New California City Visiting Schedule beginning September 5, 2015 Dee186 California Community Corrections Facilities 31 12-02-2015 10:17 AM
Queensboro correctional visiting schedule epsalas11 NEW YORK CITY HUB - NY DOC 0 08-15-2009 04:30 PM
does anyone go to california city correctional? CerrratosWife California Prison Visitation - General Q&A 2 11-11-2007 02:57 AM
Bergin Correctional Institution Visiting Schedule? iverske9 Connecticut Prison and Jail Specific Discussions 14 03-22-2006 09:11 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:17 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics