Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > ARIZONA > Arizona Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Arizona Parole, Probation, Work Release & Community Service All information relating to parole, probation, work release and community service in the State of Arizona.

Old 12-19-2018, 09:12 PM

Default Presenting in front of parole board

Hey guys!

So hubby just called me to tell me he’s having a hearing with the parole board on 1/7.

Backstory;
He did 10 years of his 11.5 year prison sentence and came out Jan 2018 to do 1.5 on parole.
Well he went on the run for a dirty UA 4/20. (Ironic)
He got caught by US Marshall’s on 11/28. No new charges. They just sent him straight to Alhambra and then to prison. He told me he would only need to do his “dead time” and his owed remaining time which would be 9/2019

However, we’re currently 37 weeks pregnant.

His counselor said he had the meeting with them but he didn’t know until he started talking to guys on the yard that it could be a chance to get out again and that the family can come and speak on his behalf.

Ever heard of this? If so, what was the outcome? He gave 10 years and got no new charges and has his first baby on the way would that be an opportunity?

I’m praying this works because I do not want to raise this beautiful girl for 9 months alone.

Thank you guys in advance!
Sponsored Links