Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > WELCOME TO PTO > Prison Talk Online Conference & Get-2-Gethers
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prison Talk Online Conference & Get-2-Gethers Dedicated to regional/national PTO get-togethers and conferences.

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2003, 12:00 PM

Talking Met My First Person From Pto In Person!

HELLO PTO,
I WANTED TO TELL ALL OF PTO ABOUT MY WEEKEND! WELL I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO HEIDI(DAZZLEDOLL211) ON PTO FOR AWHILE NOW, WE ARE BOTH IN KANSAS BUT ARE A HOUR FROM EACH OTHER, OUR LOVED ONES ARE IN THE SAME FACILITY, BUT FOR THE LONGEST TIME WE NEVER SEEMED TO VISIT AT THE SAME TIME, WELL THIS WEEKEND WE BOTH FINALLY VISITED AT THE SAME TIME AND MET EACH OTHER. I GOT A MOTEL IN OVERLAND PARK KANSAS FOR THE WEEKEND AND HEIDI CAME THERE AND SPENT A FEW HOURS WITH ME AFTER SATURDAY VISIT, WELL WE TRIED TO FIND A STORE TO PICK UP MY WESTERN UNION UP AT AND GOT A LIL LOST BUT FOUND OUR WAY BACK TO THE MOTEL, THEN SHE HAD TO GO TO WORK SO SHE LEFT AND DROVE HOME BUT CAME BACK AT 11:30 PM SATURDAY NIGHT AND WE STAYED UP THE WHOLE NIGHT TALKING AND THEN IT WAS TIME TO GET READY FOR VISIT AND SEE THE GUYS AGAIN ON SUNDAY, SO WE RODE TOGETHER TO VISIT THAT DAY THEN WENT BACK AND SHE GOT HER CAR AND WENT HOME AS I DID! WE CLICKED TOGETHER VERY WELL!

THANK YOU SO MUCH HEIDI FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE, MOST OF ALL JUST LISTENING TO ME! I AM SO GLAD TO SAY THAT I NOW HAVE A NEW FRIEND FOREVER! ALSO THANK YOU DAVID FOR MAKEING SUCH A GREAT SITE FOR ME TO MEET OTHERS IN MY STATE THAT ARE GOING THREW THE SAME THANG AS I AM AND UNDERSTAND ME!

HEIDI I LOVE YOU GIRL!!!!

THANK YOU TO ALL FOR READING THIS!

NOW HEIDI YOU NEED TO ADD ON TO THIS JUST IN CASE I MISSED SOMETHING!

BARB
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2003, 01:47 PM
Been here forever

awww, i thik that is so cool
Old 07-07-2003, 01:50 PM
Always Special in our heart..

Barb and Heidi ~ That is wonderful! I also met my first member from PTO this past January in NYC at the John Walsh show...Brooklyn! She was amazing and we had the best time that day! She has since moved to MO and haven't been in touch lately, but I really enjoyed our meeting and the conversation! It's great that you too live close enough to visit and can offer support to each other in a more personal way!

Friendships are the best!!

Pammie
Old 07-07-2003, 01:51 PM
Life Is Insane!

That is very cool! Glad you two got to meet!

Men are not prisoners of fate, but prisoners of their own minds. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
Old 07-07-2003, 02:37 PM
Fed-X is Back!

Staff Superstar Award 

Donation Award 

Thanked 7,825 Times in 1,600 Posts

Definitely good news.. I love to see PTO put people together..
Old 07-07-2003, 03:05 PM

Yep I had the same experience as you mine came from California to visit me and I am in Texas. Gosh I felt like I knew her all my life it was awesome. I am glad that you and her got to meet.

cherrie from tx
Old 07-07-2003, 05:32 PM
kitty member

glad you two were able to meet...it's nice to meet someone in person! may this be the beginning of a great friendship!
Old 07-07-2003, 05:36 PM
Administrator Emeritus

Thanked 4,529 Times in 1,246 Posts

How wonderful for you two, Barb & Heidi! Ain't it great? I met my first PTO member (and geographically closest one!) a couple of months ago, the lovely Danielle, and we had a blast. PTO's a wonderful, wonderful thing! So thrilled for y'all.
Old 07-08-2003, 09:55 AM
just surviving

Barb,
It was so great getting to meet you! I had a great time even though we got lost looking for the hen house and didn't get any sleep before we drove to see our guys! I thank David SO much for creating PTO, and letting me meet people that I click with SO well! Even John told me that he thought it was crazy that we got along so well, and he said that the two of us together could only be trouble!!!!! I'm just glad that I met such a great person and that I now have a true friend for life!!!

Heidi
Old 07-08-2003, 08:30 PM

Thank you all for responding! And yes it is great to meet someone you talk to on a computer in person!

Heidi yes girl of course you know we are trouble, but the thing about it is us together is great because we both are creative and wont get caught!!LOL

Ill talk to you soon!!

Thanks Pto!!

Barb
Closed Thread