Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > RESOURCE CENTER > Native American Prisoner Discussions
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Native American Prisoner Discussions Dedicated to Native American prisoners and their loved ones.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2013, 02:21 PM
mrs.v23 mrs.v23 is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Ga,USA
Posts: 209
Thanks: 1
Thanked 26 Times in 17 Posts
Default What do I need to do to get our children their card like he has?

I just had a question and I can't get much help from my husband since he is in prison but what do I need to do to get our children their card like he has? Do we have to go to his home state and do it from there or is there like a organization for each tribe that we can get it from? I do know that as long as the parent is 100% full blooded their children can receive their card just need to know how. Thanks?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2013, 10:43 PM
blaney3417 blaney3417 is offline
Registered User

Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Michigan USA
Posts: 75
Thanks: 56
Thanked 53 Times in 29 Posts

I'm not sure what tribe you are talking about, but in our tribe they have an enrollment department and as long as the parent is enrolled, its quite easy to get cards for the children. Try to contact the tribe, alot of them have their own websites with information. Not sure if this helps, but would start there.
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:26 AM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics