Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > The Spiritual Connection
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2006, 05:06 PM

Waitingforhim,
Keep your head up I know sometimes our men can be buttheads but no more what will always be there for them. Hang in there he maybe feeling helpless I know my baby sometimes feel like that cause he can't be out here to help and he feels like the walls are closing on him. So in turn Nadina sometimes feels like hey buddy wait a minute don't crap on me cause your having a bad day.. Tell him how you feel in a letter hopefully he'll wake up and smell the Coffee. I'm here if you need me.
Much Luv and Big Hugz,
Nadina
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2006, 10:04 AM

Thank you so much Nenaz, you are a gift from God. Thank you for all your support. I'm feeling a lot better about it now and I know he loves me, he just doesn't always show it. He called this morning and we had a really good talk about it and he is going to try harder. Praise the Lord! Thank you for helping me see that I need to keep telling him what I need. God Bless You!

Victory in a Healthy Lifestyle

Father, I am Your child, and Jesus is Lord over my spirit, soul, and body. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Your works are wonderful; I know that full well.
Lord, thank You for declaring Your plans for me-plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me hope and a future. I choose to renew my mind to Your plans for a healthy lifestyle. You have abounded toward me in all prudence and wisdom. Therefore, I give thought to my steps. Teach me knowledge and good judgment.
My body is for the Lord. So here is what I want to do with Your help, Father God. I choose to take my everyday, ordinary life-my sleeping, eating, going-to-work, and walking-around life-and place it before You as an offering. Embracing what You do for me is the best thing I can do for You.
Christ, the Messiah, will be magnified and receive glory and praise in this body of mine and will be boldly exalted in my person. Thank You, Father, in Jesus’ name! Hallelujah! Amen.
Old 04-14-2006, 12:12 PM

Victory Over Fear

Father, when I am afraid, I will put my confidence in You. Yes, I will trust Your promises. And since I trust You, what can mere man do to me?
You have not given me a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline (sound judgment). Therefore, I am not ashamed of the testimony of my Lord. I have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again, but I have received a spirit of adoption as a son, by which I cry out, “Abba! Father!”
Jesus, You delivered me, who, through fear of death, had been living all my life as a slave to constant dread. I receive the gift You left me-peace of mind and heart! And the peace You give isn’t fragile like the peace the world gives. I cast away troubled thoughts, and I choose not to be afraid. I believe in God; I believe also in You.
Lord, You are my Light and my Salvation; You protect me from danger-whom shall I fear? When evil men come to destroy me, they will stumble and fall! Yes, though a mighty army marches against me, my heart shall know no fear! I am confident that You will save me.
Thank You, Holy Spirit, for bringing these things to my remembrance when I am tempted to be afraid. I will trust in my God. In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.
Old 04-15-2006, 01:05 PM

Overcoming a Feeling of Abandonment

Father, I have confessed Jesus as my Lord and believe in my heart that You raised Him form the dead. I ask for the power of the Holy Spirit to overcome the resentment I feel toward those who abused and abandoned me.
Now I am Your child. When other people leave me and I feel unloved, I am thankful that You will never, ever leave me alone or reject me.
Jesus gave His life for me and called me His friend. He lives in my heart, and I am on my way to heaven. That is plenty to be thankful for. So when I am lonely or discouraged, I can think of things that are pure and holy and good, even when I am apart from everyone.
Heavenly Father, I ask You to strengthen and help me while in the presence of dangers surrounding me. You have assigned angels who will accompany, defend, and preserve me in all ways [of obedience and service]. I am not alone. Your Word says that there is nothing that can separate me from the love of Christ-not pain nor stress nor persecution. I will come to the top of every circumstance or trial through Jesus’ love.
You are concerned with the smallest detail that concerns me, and You are my help. I ask You for friends who will admonish and encourage me. Teach me how to trust others and be a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Help me to walk in Your love and show myself friendly.
In Jesus’ name, amen.
Old 04-15-2006, 09:46 PM

In Jesus name AMEN!!!!
Old 04-16-2006, 05:01 PM

Happy Easter Everyone!!! I hope that you all have a wonderful Easter. God Bless!

Overcoming Discouragement

Lord, I do not understand why You have allowed this trouble to assail me. It was after I began to follow You in obedience that this trouble was manifested in my life. I have exhausted all my possibilities for changing my situation and circumstances and have found that I am powerless to change them. I believe; help me overcome my unbelief. All things are not possible with man, but all things are possible with You. I humble myself before You, and You will lift me up.
I have a great High Priest Who has gone through the heavens: Jesus, Your Son. And I hold firmly to the faith I profess. My High Priest is able to sympathize with my weaknesses. He was tempted in every way, just as I am-yet was without sin. I approach Your throne of grace with confidence, so that I may receive mercy and find grace to help me in my time of need.
In the face of discouragement, disappointment, and anger, I choose to believe that Your word to Moses is Your word to me. You are mighty to deliver. Because of Your mighty hand, You will drive out the forces that have set themselves up against me. You are the Lord, Yahweh, the Promise-Keeper, the Almighty One. You appeared to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob and established Your covenant with them.
Father, I believe that You have heard my groaning, my cries. I will live to see Your promises of deliverance fulfilled in my life. You have not forgotten one word of Your promise; You are a Covenant-Keeper.
It is You Who will bring me out from under the yoke of bondage and free me from being a slave to . You have redeemed me with an outstretched arm and with mighty acts of judgment. You have taken me as Your own, and You are my God. You are a father to me. You have delivered me from the past that has held me in bondage and translated me into the Kingdom of love, peace, joy, and righteousness. I will no longer settle for the pain of the past. Where sin abounds, grace does much more abound.
Father, what You have promised, I will go and possess, in the name of Jesus. I am willing to take the chance, to take the risk, to get back into the good fight of faith. It is with patient endurance and steady and active persistence that I run the race, the appointed course that is set before me. I rebuke the spirit of fear, for I am established in righteousness. Oppression and destruction shall not come near me. Behold, they may gather together and stir up strife, but it is not from You, Father. Whoever stirs up strife against me shall fall and surrender to me. I am more than a conqueror through Him Who loves me.
In His name I pray, amen.
Old 04-17-2006, 11:36 AM

Overcoming Intimidation

Father, I come to You in the name of Jesus, confessing that intimidation has caused me to stumble. A ask Your forgiveness for thinking of myself as inferior, for I am created in Your image, and I am Your workmanship. Jesus said that the Kingdom of God is in me. Therefore, the power that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me and causes me to face life with hope and divine energy.
The Lord is my Light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the Strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Therefore, I can say without any doubt or fear that You are my Helper, and I am not afraid of anything that mere man can do to me. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. If God is for me, who can be against me? I am free from the fear of man and public opinion.
Father, You have not given me a spirit of timidity-of cowardice, of craven and cringing and fawning fear-but You have given me a spirit of power and of love and of a calm and well-balanced mind and discipline and self-control. I can do all things through Christ Who gives me the strength. Amen.
Old 04-17-2006, 07:38 PM

Amen !!!
Waitingforhim, I hope you had a very Blessed Easter.
Nadina
Old 04-18-2006, 01:24 PM

NENAZ~I had a great Easter, thank you. I hope that you also had a great Easter. God Bless You Always!!!

Overcoming a Sense of Hopelessness

Father, as Your child I boldly come before Your throne of grace that I may receive mercy and find grace to help in this time of need.
Father, I know that Your ears are open to my prayers. I ask that You listen to my prayer, O God, and hide not Yourself from my supplication! I ask that You attend to me and answer me, for I am restless and distraught in my complaint and must moan. Fear and trembling have come upon me; horror and fright have overwhelmed me.
Oh, that I had wings like a dove! I would fly away and be at rest. Yes, I would wander far away; I would lodge in the wilderness. I would hasten to escape and to find a shelter from the stormy wind and tempest.
I am calling upon You, my God, to rescue me. You redeem my life in peace from the battle of hopelessness that is against me. I cast my burden on You, Lord, [releasing the weight of it], and You sustain me; you will never allow the [consistently] righteous to be moved (made to slip, fall, or fail).
Hopelessness lies in wait for me to swallow me up or trample me all day long. Whenever I am afraid, I will have confidence in and put my trust and reliance in You. By [Your help], God, I will praise Your Word; on You I lean, rely, and confidently put my trust; I will not fear.
You know my every sleepless night. Each tear and heartache is answered with Your promise. I am thanking You with all my heart. You pulled me from the brink of death, my feet from the cliff edge of doom. Now I stroll at leisure with You in the sunlit fields of life.
[What, what would have become of me], Lord, had I not believed that I would see Your goodness in the land of the living! I wait and hope for and expect You; I am brave and of good courage, and I let my heart be stout and enduring. Yes, I wait for and hope for and expect You.
Father, I give You all my worries and cares, for You are always thinking about me and watching everything that concerns me. I am well-balanced and careful-vigilant, watching out for attacks from Satan, my great enemy. By Your grace I am standing firm, trusting You, and I remember that other Christians all around the world are going through these sufferings too. You, God, are full of kindness through Christ and will give me Your eternal glory.
In the name of Jesus, I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony. Amen.
Old 04-18-2006, 01:26 PM

God Is Amazing!!! Thank You Lord for always being with us and guiding us. We love You!

Last edited by waitingforhim19; 04-18-2006 at 01:28 PM..
Old 04-18-2006, 08:38 PM

Yes Lord thank you for always blessing us. In Jesus name AMEN
Old 04-19-2006, 12:22 PM

Overcoming a Feeling of Rejection

Lord, Your Son, Jesus, is my High Priest. He understands and sympathizes with my weaknesses and this excruciating pain of rejection. In His name I approach Your throne of grace with confidence, so that I may receive mercy and find grace to help me in my time of need. I ask you to forgive my sins, and I receive Your mercy; I expect Your healing grace to dispel the rejection I am suffering because of the false accusations and demeaning actions of another.
Father, Jesus was despised and rejected-a Man of Sorrows, acquainted with bitterest grief. The grief of ___________ turning against me and treating me as an outcast is consuming me, just as my rejection consumed Your Son, Who freely gave His life for me.
Forgive me for turning my back on Jesus and looking the other way-He was despised, and I didn’t care. Yet it was my grief He bore, my sorrows that weighed Him down. He was wounded and bruised for my sins. He was beaten that I might have peace; He was lashed, and with His stripes I was healed.
In the face of rejection I will declare, “The Lord is my Light and my Salvation-whom shall I fear of dread? The Lord is the Refuge and Stronghold of my life-of whom shall I be afraid?” (Ps. 27:1 AMP)
I know right from wrong and cherish Your laws in my heart; I won’t be afraid of people’s scorn or their slanderous talk. Slanderous talk is temporal and fades away. Your Word will never pass away.
Father, I choose to look at the things that are eternal: Your justice and mercy shall last forever, and Your salvation from generation to generation. Your eyes are upon me, for I have right standing with You, and Your ears are attentive to my prayer. You spoke to me and asked, “Now who is going to hurt you if you are a zealous follower of that which is good?”
In my heart I set Christ apart as holy [and acknowledge Him] as Lord. I am always ready to give a logical defense to anyone who asks me to account for the hope that is in me, but I do it courteously and respectfully. I purpose [to see to it that] my conscience is entirely clear (unimpaired), so that, when I am falsely accused as an evildoer, those who threaten me abusively and revile my right behavior in Christ may come to be ashamed [of slandering my good life].
There is wonderful joy ahead, even though the going is rough for a while down here. These trials are only to test my faith, to see whether it is strong and pure. It is being tested as fire tests gold and purifies it-and my faith is far more precious to You, Lord, than mere gold; so if my faith remains strong after being tried in the test tube of fiery trials, it will bring me much praise and glory and honor on the day of Jesus’ return.
In spite of the rejection I have experienced, I declare that everything You say about me in Your Word is true:
I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ (Eph. 1:3).
I am chosen by You, my Father (Eph. 1:4).
I am holy and without blame (Eph. 1:4).
I am Your child according to the good pleasure of Your will (Eph. 1:5).
I am accepted in the Beloved (Eph. 1:6).
I am redeemed through the blood of Jesus (Eph. 1:7).
I am a person of wisdom and prudence (Eph. 1:8).
I am an heir (Eph. 1:11).
I have a spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Christ (Eph. 1:17).
I am saved by Your grace (Eph. 2:5).
I am seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus (Eph. 2:6).
I am Your workmanship (Eph. 2:10).
I am near to You by the blood of Christ (Eph. 2:13).
I am a new creation (Eph. 2:15).
I am of Your household (Eph. 2:19).
I am a citizen of heaven (Eph. 2:19).
I am a partaker of Your promises in Christ (2 Pet. 1:4).
I am strengthened with might by Your Spirit (Eph. 3:16).
I allow Christ to dwell in my heart by faith (Eph. 3:17).
I am rooted and grounded in love (Eph. 3:17).
I speak the truth in love (Eph. 4:15).
I am renewed in the spirit of my mind (Eph. 4:23).
I am Your follower (Eph. 5:1).
I walk in love (Eph. 5:2).
I am light in You (Eph. 5:8).
I walk circumspectly (Eph. 5:15).
I am fill with the Spirit (Eph. 5:18).
I am more than a conqueror (Rom. 8:37).
I am an overcomer (Rev. 12:11).
I am Your righteousness in Christ Jesus (1 Cor. 1:30).
I am healed (1 Pet. 2:24).
I am free (John 8:36).
I am salt (Matt. 5:13).
I am consecrated (1 Cor. 6:11 AMP).
I am sanctified (1 Cor. 6:11).
I am victorious (1 John 5:4).
Everything You say about me is true, Lord.
In Your name I pray, amen.
Old 04-20-2006, 12:10 PM

Overcoming Worry

Father, I depart from evil and do good. I seek, inquire for and crave peace. I pursue (go after) it! When my ways please You, Lord, You make even my enemies to be at peace with me.
Lord, You have given to me Your peace; Your [own] peace You have bequeathed to me. It is not the peace that the world gives. I will not let my heart be troubled, neither will I let it be afraid. [I refuse to be agitated and disturbed; and I will not permit myself to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.]
Instead of worrying, I will pray. I will let petitions and praises shape my worries into prayers, letting You, Father, know my concerns, not forgetting to thank You for the answers. Your peace will keep my thoughts and my heart quiet and at rest as I trust in Christ Jesus, my Lord. It is wonderful what happens when Christ displaces worry at the center of my life.
Thank You for guarding me and keeping me in perfect and constant peace. My mind [both its inclination and its character] is stayed on You. I commit myself to You, lean on You, and hope confidently in You.
I let the peace (soul harmony that comes) from Christ rule (act as umpire continually) in my heart [deciding and settling with finality all questions that arise in my mind]. I am thankful (appreciative), [giving praise to You always].
In Jesus’ name, amen.
Old 04-20-2006, 10:40 PM

In Jesus name AMEN!!
Old 04-21-2006, 02:51 PM

Overcoming Hypersensitivity

Father, forgive me for my attempts to hurt and dominate others. I realize that I have released my anger inappropriately. I confess this as sin and receive Your forgiveness, knowing that You are faithful and just to forgive my sin and cleanse me from all unrighteousness. I forgive those who have wronged me, and I ask for healing of my anger and unresolved hurts.
I realize that I am responsible for my own behavior, and I am accountable to You for my thoughts, words, and actions.
Thank You for the Holy Spirit Who leads me into reality-the truth that makes me free. You have sent Your Word and healed me and delivered me from all my destructions.
Father, I am empowered through my union with You. I draw my strength from You [that strength which Your boundless might provides]. Your strength causes me to be steadfast and trustworthy, gives me the capacity for perseverance and tolerance, and enables me to resist hypersensitivity, irritability, and touchiness.
I desire to be well-balanced (temperate, sober of mind), vigilant, and cautious at all times; for I recognize that enemy-the devil-who roams around like a lion roaring, seeking someone to seize upon and devour. In the name of Jesus, I withstand him, firm in faith [against his onset-rooted, established, strong, immovable, and determined].
I am dwelling in the secret place of the Most High, and I shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand].
I purpose to walk in love toward my family members, my associates, and my neighbors with the help of the Holy Spirit. Whom the Son has set free is free indeed.
Thanks be to You, Lord, for You always cause me to triumph in Christ Jesus. I am an overcomer by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of my testimony.
In Jesus’ name, amen.
Old 04-22-2006, 01:56 PM

Overcoming Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Father, in the name of Jesus, I come before Your throne of grace to receive mercy and to find grace to help in time of need. May blessing (praise, laudation, and eulogy) be to You, the God and Father of my Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) for You have blessed me in Christ with every spiritual (given by the Holy Spirit) blessing in the heavenly realm!
Father, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome is a curse, not a blessing. Jesus became a curse and at the same time dissolved the curse. And now, because of that, the air is cleared and I can see that Abraham’s blessing is present and available for me. I am able to receive Your life, Your Spirit, just the way Abraham received it.
Christ, the Messiah, purchased my freedom with His very own blood, and the law of the Spirit of life [which is] in Christ Jesus [the law of my new being] has freed me from the law of sin and of death.
Christ lives in me. The Spirit of You Who raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in me. You, Father, are restoring to life my mortal (short-lived, perishable) body through Your Spirit Who dwells in me.
You, Sovereign Lord, have given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. You waken me morning by morning, waken my ear to listen like one being taught.
I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ’s sufficiency].
You are my Light and my Salvation-whom shall I fear or dread? You are the Refuge and Stronghold of my life-of whom shall I be afraid? You, Lord, are my Shield, my Glory, and the Lifter of my head. With my voice I cry to You, and You hear and answer me out of Your holy hill. I lie down and sleep, I awaken again, and You sustain me.
Father, I put on Your whole armor; and, having done all, I stand, knowing that You are watching over Your Word to perform it. Your Word will not return to You void [without producing any effect, useless], but shall accomplish that which You please and purpose, and it shall prosper in the thing for which You sent it.
Lord, You used Your servant body to carry my sins to the cross so I could be rid of sin, free to live the right way. Your wounds became my healing.
I throw off the spirit of heaviness and exchange it for a garment of praise. Thank You for the superhuman energy which You so mightily enkindle and work within me.
In the name of Jesus I pray, amen.
Old 04-23-2006, 06:50 PM

Thank You God, I really needed this prayer. I know that You will heal me when Your timing is just right. I trust You Father! Amen.

Health and Healing

Father, in the name of Jesus, I come before You asking You to heal me. It is written that the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if I have committed sins, I will be forgiven. I let go of all unforgiveness, resentment, anger, and bad feelings toward anyone.
My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, and I desire to be in good health. I seek truth that will make me free-both spiritual and natural (good eating habits, medications if necessary, and appropriate rest and excersize). You bought me at a price, and I desire to glorify You in my spirit and my body-they both belong to You.
Thank You, Father, for sending Your Word to heal me and deliver me from all my destructions. Jesus, You are the Word Who became flesh and dwelt among us. You bore my griefs (pains) and carried my sorrows (sickness). You were pierced through for my transgressions and crushed for my iniquities, the chastening for my wellbeing fell upon You, and by Your scourging I am healed.
Father, I give attention to Your words and incline my ear to Your sayings. I will not let them depart from my sight, but I will keep them in the midst of my heart, for they are life and health to my whole body.
Since the Spirit of Him Who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in me, He Who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to my mortal body through His Spirit Who dwells in me.
Thank You that I will prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers. Amen.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:15 PM

Sorry I'm so late in posting today, I had a really long day. God Bless You All!

Safety

Father, in the name of Jesus, I thank You that You watch over Your Word to perform it. I thank You that I dwell in the secret place of the Most High and that I remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty, Whose power no foe can withstand.
Father, You are my Refuge and my Fortress. No evil shall befall me-no accident shall overtake me-nor any plague or calamity come near my home. You give Your angels special charge over me to accompany and defend and preserve me in all my ways of obedience and service. They are encamped around about me.
Father, You are my Confidence, firm and strong. You keep my foot from being caught in a trap or hidden danger. Father, You give me safety and ease me-Jesus is my Safety!
Traveling-As I go, I say, “Let me pass over to the other side,” and I have what I say. I walk on my way, securely and in confident trust, for my heart and mind are firmly fixed and stayed on You, and I am kept in perfect peace.
Sleeping-Father, I sing for joy upon my bed because You sustain me. In peace I lie down and sleep, for You alone, Lord, make me dwell in safety. I lie down, and I am not afraid. My sleep is sweet, for You give blessings to me in sleep. Thank You, Father, in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Old 04-24-2006, 10:55 PM

Thank you father God. In Jesus name AMEN!!!
Old 04-25-2006, 03:01 PM

Peaceful Sleep

Father, thank You for peaceful sleep, and for Your angels that encamp around us who fear You. You deliver us and keep us safe. The angels excel in strength, do Your Word, and heed the voice of Your word. You give Your angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways.
I bring every thought, every imagination, and every dream into the captivity and obedience of Jesus Christ. Father, I thank You that, even as I sleep, my heart counsels me and reveals to me Your purpose and plan. Thank You for sweet sleep, for You promised Your beloved sweet sleep. Therefore, my heart is glad and my spirit rejoices. My body and soul rest and confidently dwell in safety. Amen.
Old 04-25-2006, 11:27 PM

In jesus name AMEN!!
Old 04-26-2006, 12:55 PM

Knowing God’s Will

Father, in Jesus’ name, I thank You that You are instructing me in the way I should go and that You are guiding me with Your eye. I thank You for Your guidance and leading concerning Your will, Your plan, and Your purpose for my life. I do hear the voice of the Good Shepherd, for I know You and follow You. You lead me in the paths of righteousness for You name’s sake.
Thank You, Father, that my path is growing brighter and brighter until it reaches the full light of day. As I follow You, Lord, I believe my path is becoming clearer each day.
Thank You, Father, that Jesus was made unto me wisdom. Confusion is not a part of my life. I am not confused about Your will for my life. I trust in You and lean not unto my own understanding. As I acknowledge You in all of my ways, You are directing my paths. I believe that as I trust in You completely, You will show me the path of life. Amen.
Old 04-26-2006, 09:20 PM

AMEN !! And Thank you Heavenly Father!
Old 04-26-2006, 10:17 PM

I just want to confirm my thanks to God !

Old 04-27-2006, 06:33 PM

Godly Wisdom in the Affairs of Life

Father, You said if anyone lacks wisdom, let him ask You, Who giveth to all men liberally and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. Therefore, I ask in faith, nothing wavering, to be filled with the knowledge of Your will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. Today I incline my ear unto wisdom, and I apply my heart to understanding so that I might receive that which has been freely given unto me.
In the name of Jesus, I receive skill and godly wisdom and instruction. I discern and comprehend the words of understanding and insight. I receive instruction in wise dealing and the discipline of wise thoughtfulness, righteousness, justice, and integrity. Prudence, knowledge, discretion, and discernment are given to me. I increase in knowledge. As a person of understanding, I acquire skill and attain to sound counsels [so that I may be able to steer my course rightly].
Wisdom will keep, defend, and protect me; I love her and she guards me. I prize Wisdom highly and exalt her; she will bring me to honor because I embrace her. She gives to my head a wreath of gracefulness; a crown of beauty and glory will she deliver me. Length of days is in her right hand, and in her left hand are riches and honor.
Jesus has been made unto me wisdom, and in Him are all the treasures of [divine] wisdom, [of comprehensive insight into the ways and purposes of God]; and [all the riches of spiritual knowledge and enlightenment are stored up and lie hidden. God has hidden away sound and godly wisdom and stored it up for me, for I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus.
Therefore, I will walk in paths of uprightness. When I walk, my steps shall not be hampered-my path will be clear and open; and when I run, I shall not stumble. I take fast hold of instruction and do not let her go; I guard her, for she is my life. I let my eyes look right on [with fixed purpose], and my gaze is straight before me. I consider well the path of my feet, and I let all my ways be established and ordered aright.
Father, in the name of Jesus, I look carefully to how I walk! I live purposefully and worthily and accurately, not as unwise and witless, but as a wise-sensible, intelligent-person, making the very most of my time-buying every opportunity. Amen.