Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > The Spiritual Connection
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2003, 03:55 PM
JOHNNY'S ANGEL

YES, GOD IS GRAND! I HAVE NOT HEARD ANY NEWS ABOUT THE RESULTS OF HER EYE SURGERY. I DID RECEIVE THIS LITTLE UPDATE, YESTERDAY. MY, SHE IS GROWING FAST!

Ally weighs 4 lb. 2.3 oz. She is now in an open crib and on nasal oxygen. Around 30% of oxygen. I took a pic of her in her new bed.

Hope you enjoy.

Chaz
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ally\'s new home.jpg (32.8 KB, 59 views)
Old 09-25-2003, 04:00 PM
JOHNNY'S ANGEL

ALLY SMILING, CHAZ SAYS!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ally smiling.jpg (24.2 KB, 57 views)
Old 09-25-2003, 06:35 PM

What a beautiful child! I'm happy to see her making such progress!!! God sure does answer prayers!
Old 09-25-2003, 06:46 PM

Lin, I went back over 16pages of posts!! Like everyone else here I give praise and glory to God for showing mercy and grace to the perfect, beautiful creation. She is beautiful. It's been inspiring (sp?) to see her progress in the pictures you have provided. God is indeed very kind and good.

May God bless this little life as she grows. May His face always shine upon her. May she always be filled with His grace. May she always find favor with God. May she always be in the center of His will. May God's love, His light, and His truth always be seen in her.
Old 09-25-2003, 07:55 PM

Lookin good Ally girl!! Thank You Lord for Your faithfulness!! Those little cheeks are actually looking chubby!!
I Chronicals 9:33 - These are the singers, heads of the fathers' houses of the Levites, dwelling in the temple chambers, free from any other service because they were on duty day and night.
Old 09-26-2003, 06:08 PM
JOHNNY'S ANGEL

Thank you all so very much for all your loving thoughts and and prayers. Here is today's update:

4 lb. 3 oz. Still on nasal oxygen.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 22s.jpg (20.4 KB, 43 views)
Old 09-26-2003, 08:23 PM

Oh my God!!! She's so beautiful!!!
Old 09-28-2003, 11:59 AM

Ally is getting bigger and bigger every day she is so cute! I am very glad to see that she is doing so good! I remember when my daughter was on the oxygen when she got sick it was a pain I hope that they will be able to take it off soon. I also hope that she will get to go home soon and live a healthy and a happy life!
she is in my thoughts and prayers!
melanie
Old 09-28-2003, 07:07 PM
JOHNNY'S ANGEL

Thank you Ivory and Melanie! I wish my color was not so messed up so I could truly see her. She sure is growing fast now, isn't she? And, may be going home in a few weeks. God is so Good to us. I cannot thank ya'll enough for your love, support and prayers during this time for Chastity, Edwin and Ally and the rest of the family. Blessings,
Old 09-28-2003, 08:52 PM
~BELIEVE~7-10-06~
Donation Award 

Another cute picture...she is so precious!
Old 09-29-2003, 10:17 PM
waitn4ronnie

i will keep ally in my prayers and keep your head up and let it be known that the lord are with you and your family
Old 09-30-2003, 08:13 AM
Closed

soon, very soon, you will get to kiss those precious cheeks, hands and sing blessings and praises over her. !!
Old 09-30-2003, 09:41 PM

Hey little Ally!! You are just getting cuter and cuter everyday!! You are going to be home soon. What a blessing. You are our little miracle!! We love you precious baby.
I Chronicals 9:33 - These are the singers, heads of the fathers' houses of the Levites, dwelling in the temple chambers, free from any other service because they were on duty day and night.
Old 10-01-2003, 01:51 AM
JOHNNY'S ANGEL

Thanks everyone! I am thinking that I won't be rushing to go and see Ally. Reason is because I know that Chastity needs time to rest from all her traveling (80miles one way to the hospital) and get adjusted to having Ally home. My step-mom and her husband live nearby and so do Edwin's parents. I just don't want to go when so many others will be there if you know what I mean. I want to give her and Ally space. But, I do plan to go and see them one day. It is about a 2.5 hour drive for me. What do ya'll think? Am I thinking right? I want to be able to enjoy my time with my nieces.
Old 10-01-2003, 03:32 AM

Lin she is beautiful and getting more every day!. I would go with how you feel in your heart. You know what the best is..Maybe you should ask chasity what would be best for her and what she wants. She may need you to be there you know?

Old 10-02-2003, 11:09 PM

I agree with Sunnie. I also think you should pray and lean on Him. You know He will direct you in the right way to go. Chaz may tell you to come because she doesn't want to hurt your feelings. On the other hand, she may really need your help. Some people come around to "help" and really only get in the way. They just want to be able to say, "Oh yeah, and I spent the whole week helping out Chaz with the new baby", when in reality, they sat around the TV and emptied the refrigerator. You know those "helpers"! You've seen them before The Holy Spirit will let you know. He'll give you that awesome peace that lingers when we know we are in His will. So Lin, is she home now?? Your post sounds like she might me home already? If not, will it be soon? Any word on the eye surgery yet?? Feels like my niece coming home. (sigh) Wish I could hold her. Hold her for me and give her a big fat kiss on the head, the cheeks, rasberries on her belly, talk goo goo talk to her for me and most of all, lay hands on her and pray over her for me. Keep us posted. Take care and God bless.
Closed Thread