Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > The Spiritual Connection
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: DO YOU HAVE FAITH IN GOD?
YES 1,641 98.86%
NO 19 1.14%
Voters: 1660. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-02-2007, 12:44 AM
Mi Querido Diamante 21681

Amen to all the wonderful prayers here and God Bless each and everyone of you as well. God Bless this new year and I pray that each and everyone of these prayers be answered. I know they will because that is what God has promised us.
Old 01-02-2007, 01:09 AM
we are FREE xoxox
Donation Award 

Default God is Great

What a blessing it is to have this forum...to have Mrs. Deidre100 our prayer warrior always here, having our backs!!! God is good. Neca~i am praying for you...imtwoblessed i am a research master, i can definately start researching appeals after convictions for you! can you PM me your email address so when i find some info i can email it? i will pray for everyone in this circle on a daily basis. God is good.

oh, Mrs. Deidre~ My name is Caroline and my fiances name is Charles, but i like to call him Chuck.
Old 01-02-2007, 03:02 PM
Praying Prison Wife
Donation Award 

Amen to all prayers sent up this fine New Years Day. Deidra100 you never cease to amaze me. You are a true prayer warrior. Thanks for having our backs. ilovecharles- welcome back into the fold!! I'm sure the angel are rejoicing over your decision to rededicate your life. EXCELLENT!! To all my other sisters in Christ, I pray that your day has been wonderfully blessed and your nights be better. Keep you head up my sisters. I know sometimes it seems ther is no hope and we are fearful of the future. But remember this: For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. (2Tim 1:7) Remain strong in the Lord. Trust in him with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding, but in ALL thy ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path. (Prov 3:5) I will continue to pray for you as you continue to pray for me. In Jesus Name I Pray...... AMEN and AMEN

OH Deidra by the way, my guy's name is Sincere.
Old 01-02-2007, 04:41 PM
At Last!

Amen!!! this thread is beautiful and very uplifting. Let's keep praying for our families and loved ones who are inside and even after they come home. Prayer is powerful....Deidra100 I love your prayers, keep it up girl...God listens!!

My hubby has been down for 1 year and a half and is due to come home in mid or early 2007, he has not been given a release date. Please pray that he gets one soon and that he may come home sooner!

Imtwoblessed-
"I put him in prison to save and change his life". He is not guilty of the crime, but he was guilty of not living right. If he had not been put in prison, he may be dead by now. He is now a new creature in Christ, made over by the Father. I believe God will release him and give him another chance. Also with his release, it will be evident to all unbelievers who GOD IS!! Pray for us, we'll need it!!! AMEN

I agree on this revelation that God gave you...I also believe that my baby is in there because God wanted it this way and to save him from something bigger. This is why he does the things he does so that at the end his name may be glorified...God works in mysterious ways and always to our own good. Hardships are a pathway to peace, let God stay with us during our times of trial. Amen.

I love you baby! You and I til the End of our time....

Psalm 46:1 “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.”
Old 01-02-2007, 07:16 PM
we are FREE xoxox
Donation Award 

Default Sit and Be Still

Ok Ladies....(and maybe gents...) good news so far....i went to see chuck today and on my way to the visit i saw a rainbow. i knew that wouldnt be able to see him today (the day before transfers they close visitation for the inmate) but i went anyway for vocal confirmation of what i already KNEW...so i arrived at the prison and they signed me in and okayed my visit. i was kinda upset because this meant the transfer for tomorrow 1.03.07 (keep praying please!) was a no go. i went to the bathroom and thanked God for the hope of tomorrow and for the opprotunity to see him today. i stepped out of the bathroom and the C/O called me back to the counter and told me that he could not have visits and she was confused. i smiled at her and thanked her. i told her that it was my last visit to the facility and told her that i appreciated all of her kindness. She was pleasantly suprised at my great attitude. we chatted for a few...and i left still smiling knowing the Lord was in my corner, and all my prayer sisters' prayers were bringing me comfort. when i got back on the highway to head home i saw not one, two, three, or four more rainbows, but the whole entire drive i saw SIX rainbows. i felt like they were my personal gifts from God. Thanks for praying ladies!!! ONLY A FEW MORE HOURS until 1.03.07!!! Please be steadfast and pray for me. i will be starting my fast at 9:00pm to dedicate the rest of today and all day tomorrow to cleansing my body and praying to/for the Lord. He is the One that I serve. I love and appreciate all of you!

Caroline
Old 01-02-2007, 07:32 PM
Harold's Angel

5 LET YOUR CONVERSATION BE WITHOUT COVETOUSNESS; AND BE CONTENT WITH SUCH THINGS AS YE HAVE: FOR HE HATH SAID, I WILL NEVER LEAVE THEE, NOR FORSAKE THEE.

6 SO THAT WE MAY BOLDLY SAY, THE LORD IS MY HELPER, AND I WILL NOT FEAR WHAT MAN SHALL DO UNTO ME.

7 JE'-SUS CHRIST THE SAME YESTERDAY, AND TO DAY, AND FOR EVER.
HEBREWS 13: 5-7

HELLO, EVERYBODY! BEFORE I PRAY I JUST WANTED TO THANK ALL FOR ENTERING AND GIVING GOD THE GLORY. I ENJOY THIS AND WITH TIME THIS WILL BE LARGE. I HOPE EVERYBODY DAY IS GOING O.K. WELL, I EXPECTEED TO MAIL OFF BUT NO MAIL. I WRITE MY HUBBY DAILY AND PLUS, WE HAVE A BIRTHDAY COMING UP ON JANUARY 13TH. OTHER THAN STAYING STRONG AND KEEPING THE FAITH I'M TRULY BLESSED. I WANT COMPLAIN AND THERE'S A ON MY FACE. I WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME OUR MEMEBERS: INLUVWITHD & JAY 1 NOW, LET US PRAY!

OUR FATHER, WHICH ART IN HEAVEN. WE ARE HERE GOD ASKING YOU TO USE US AND DIRECT OUR PATH. LET YOUR WILL GOD BE DONE AND NOT MAN'S. GOD, WE COME HERE ASKING YOU TO LOOK DOWN ON US AND OUR LOVE ONES THAT ARE INCARCERATED. PROTECT THEM GOD AND KEEP THEM FROM ALL HARM AND HURT. GOD, WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE ONE WITH ALL POWER TO CHANGE THINGS IN A MATTER OF SECONDS. GOD, WE KNOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE OUR SIDES OR FORSAKE US. GOD, YOU HAVE BEEN A MIGHTY GOOD GOD. GOD, YOU ARE THE LIGHT OF OUR LIFE AND I ASK THAT YOU SHINE ON US AND GIVE US THE STRENGTH WE NEED TO GROW AND KEEP ON MOVING . GOD WE FACE SOME NIGHTY HARD TIMES. BUT, WE KNOW YOU WILL SHOW UP AND SHOW OUT TAKING CONTROL AND WORKING EVERYTHING OUT. GOD, WE NEED YOU NOW, RIGHT NOW LORD TO HEAR OUR PRAYER. EVERY SITUATION HAS IT'S ON NEED AND NEEDS YOUR HELP. GOD, WE ARE HERE PRAYING FOR ALL THOSE THAT KNOW YOU AND THOSE THAT DON'T KNOW YOU. GOD, I COME PRAYING FOR NECA BLACC, MELISSA 2006 RAH'S MOMMY, THEREALMRSSMITH, SINCERE & IMTWOBLESSED, JASON MY MIRACLE, CHARLES & CAROLINE, HOPE4FUTURE, NOTLYTE68, SYLVIA HDZ 81, INLUVWITHD,JAY1, HAROLD & DEIDRA. GOD, WATCH OVER US! I COME PRAYING FOR ALL OUR LOVE ONE THAT ARE INCARCERATED. NOT ONLY THE ONES WE KNOW BUT, THE ONES WE DON'T KNOW NAME BY NAME. GOD, WORK THROUGH THEM TO MAKE THEMTHESTRONG MEN WE NEED THEM TO BE WHEN YOU OPEN THE DOORS. GOD, LET THEM KNOW THAT IT WAS YOU THAT CARRIED THEM WHEN THEY COULD NOT WALK. GOD, KEEP THEM IN YOUR CIRCLE OF PROTECTION AND LET THEM KNOW THAT SOMEBODY CARE. GOD, YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT PERFECT AND EVERYDAY WE STRIVE TO BE MORE LIKE YOU. GOD, HEAR OUR PRAYER. GOD, WE NEED YOU. GOD TAKE CONTROL AND LEAD THE WAY . DIRECT EACH STEP AND LEAD ME ON. GOD, THIS IS OUR PRAYER IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY. AMEN , AMEN, AMEN GOD, WE LOVE YOU!

WELL, I HOPE THAT YALL ARE DOING O.K AND I DON'T KNOW IF I'LL BE BACK ON LATER TO NIGHT BUT, IF I DON'T I SAY MY GOOD NIGHTS. I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.

GOD WILL LOOSE THE AND BRING A LOVE ONE'S HOME. JUST KEEP THE FAITH AND WAIT PATIENTLY. WEEPING ONLY ENDURES FOR A NIGHT BUT, JOY COMETH IN THE MORNING. THE RACE IS NOT GIVEN TO THE SWIFT OR THE STRONG BUT, TO THE ONE THAT ENDURES TO THE END. FAITH THE SIZE OF A MUSTARD SEED CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS.
Old 01-02-2007, 07:44 PM
Harold's Angel

HI EVERBODY AGAIN, I THOUGHT I WAS LEAVING BUT, AFTER READING CAROLINE'S TESTIMONY I HAD TO RE-ENTER AND REPOST. GOD IS GOOD! GOD KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING AND EVRYDAY HE KEEPS ON BLESSING US. GOOD LUCK CAROLINE WITH YOUR FASTING AND AS YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST YOU CAN LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANT TO FAST AND I'LL DO THE SAME. I SUPPORT YOU TO THE FULLEST. I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR EVERBODY BUT, I NEVER REALLY BOUGHT MY SITUATION TO THE TABLE. WE ARE ALSO TRYING TO GET MY HUSBAND TRANSFERRED TO A BETTER UNIT AND YALL KEEP THAT IN YOUR PRAYERS. WE JUST RECIEVED A ONE YEAR SET OFF BUT, GOD IS GOOD AND GOD KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. I JUST WANT TO THANK GOD, FOR ALL HE HAS DONE FOR ME. THE STRENGTH HE HAS GIVEN ME. YOU KNOW GOD SEND SIGNS TO YOU AND WHEN WE ASK GOD FOR SOMETHING HE CAN ANSWER IN MANY FORMS. YALL BE SAFE AND STAY STRONG. THANKS TO ALL!

Last edited by deidra100; 01-02-2007 at 07:45 PM..
Old 01-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Praying Prison Wife
Donation Award 

Amen Deidra. I find myself coming back on quite often to pray for all of you. This post has really been uplifting my spirits. I appreciate all of you ladies. It say in his word to "Pray without Ceasing". I have found myself praying so much these past few days. I have also noticed God moving in my life since I have. God is truly awesome!! So in all you do remember to keep God 1st. ilove, a wonderful gift from God!! Rainbows? you gotta see God in that. I pray everything goes well for Charles and for you. Whenever you want, let me know and I would be more than happy to fast with you. Maybe we can all go on a simultaneous fast. Fasting and praying together!

Last edited by imtwoblessed; 01-02-2007 at 07:51 PM..
Old 01-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Harold's Angel

HEY EVERYBODY, I'M BACK! IT'S LIKE EVERYTIM I LEAVE GOD BRINGS ME RIGHT BACK AND TO MY SUPRISE ONE OF MY SISTERS HAD ENTERED AND POSTED. I AGREE AS WELL. I JUST HAD TO RE-ENTER AND RE-POST BECAUSE GOD DESERVES TO BE PRAISED. I'M SPEAKING BECAUSE GOD HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME, BETTER TO ME THAN I'VE BEEN TO MYSELF. SISTER'S KEEP ON PRAYING AND THINGS WILL KEEP ON CHANGING!

O.K GOOD NIGHT YALL FOR REAL
Old 01-02-2007, 08:12 PM
Harold's Angel

HI AGAIN, EVRYTIME I THINK I'M SAYING, "GOODNIGHT". GOD, BRINGS ME RIGHT BACK IN HERE. I AGREE WITH IMTWOBLESSED! I WAS LEAVING BUT, AFTER SEEING THAT IMTWOBLESSED HAD POSTED I HAD TO RE-ENTER AND RE-POST. BESIDES GOD IS JUST TOO GOOD TO ME TO NOT GLORIFY HIS NAME EVERY CHANCE I HAVE. I KNOW THAT GOD IS BRING ING A CHANGE AND EVERYDAY I SEE PROGRESS. YALL STAY STRONG AND HOLD ON GOOD NIGHT TO ALL. NOW, THAT WAS NOTHING BUT, THE DEVIL BECAUSE I POSTED AND I THOUGHT I LOST IT AND I RE-TYPED A POST ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT GOD WANTED WHAT I HAD TO SAY POSTED. GOD IS GOOD.

Last edited by deidra100; 01-02-2007 at 08:16 PM..
Old 01-02-2007, 08:18 PM
Harold's Angel

Hello To Jasonmymiracle Didn't Want To Leave Without Aknowledging You. I've Tried To Leave Out The Room Three Times But, I Can't Seem To Leave And Stay Gone. Good Night To You And May God Bless You And Keep You.
Old 01-02-2007, 08:33 PM
One day at a time!

i know God has his hand in all of this. i know when my man gets out he will be stronger and so will I.
Thanks you God for puting him in my life, help us stay strong and i know we all fall short but i know no matter how far i fall you will always be there to pick me back up and i thanks you for that, i also thank you for the comfort of your love. touch everyone that asks and if they dont please help them to see you and feel your love. iam never doing it alone when i have you by my side. thanks for letting me learn form what i did and do in life to become a better person. i know you take us to low places sometimes to show us something or to touch some one eals. thanks for letting me see you in my life everyday. aman
rem to pray even when your feeling like Gods not hearing you, tell him that you feel that way and just wait he will answer you.
my heart goes out to all of you and your loved ones rem the things that happens today makes you stronger for tomorrow!
Old 01-02-2007, 08:51 PM
Praying for Feb 08

Default Amen!

Hello Deidra100! I'm like you I can't seem to pull myself away from this thread. My prayers are getting longer everyday b/c of these posts. I am continuing to pray for us all daily. Everyday I feel closer to God and I know he is listening to all of us. I am so grateful for everyone on here and their prayers! May God bless us all and keep us in his care.

Btw, my name is Tina and my fiance's name is Jason.

'til death do us part
Old 01-02-2007, 08:56 PM

I have had my husband back for the holidays, to end up going backwards. I used to pray,fast, and lend so others could find hope and release for their families, as you give to gods kingdom God gives back to ours. I know that just before a big blessing there comes an all out attach. My faith is weak Ladys, I have asked that he not return back to the house right now, I forgive him but do not trust him, adultry has been there, it is as if this curse Jesus bore for his release and can turn it all around for good but I am tired of this trial. Please pray for his heart to come to a full repentance, How many times can a person go through the same thing? he hates tithing, which brings in a lot of problems. Thanks I have been married 11 and a half years. I have seen three christmas with him. all the others he either has been in jails, prison ,homes or just plain out using cocain,drinking, and giving all that should have been for us to others.

Last edited by millyjeanjo; 01-02-2007 at 09:03 PM..
Old 01-02-2007, 09:02 PM

Happy new year everyone! I am filled with joy to hear you all praise our Lord & Savior. I am reminded that He will never give us more then we can handle. When we are weak He is strong! What a mighty God we serve! I see how all this is working both for my husband as well as myself. We have victory in Him.

I would just like to post and say that this year I am stronger and better able to pull the load with God beside me.

May blessings be poured on all the prisoners. Amen!

Old 01-02-2007, 09:08 PM
One day at a time!

i know how it feels ......... i will pray for you and him.. all you can do it be there and pray for him. let god do the rest...... rem to talk of things as if they were " he is going to find God and Gods going to change his life"
Old 01-02-2007, 09:19 PM
Harold's Angel

Welcome To Naeboo 2010 & Millyjeanjo. I Have Left This Room So Many Time Yet I Return And God Has Sent More To View And More To Post. God Is Good And You Know Sometime God Take You Out Of A Situation To Fix The Situation. God Is Good And Question Him Not Because Everything He Does It's For A Reason. I Have Left And Said, "goodnight" So Much Tonight But, Godbrings Me Back. If There's Something I Need To Say That Will Help One Person I Have Did My Works For God. These Times Are Not Easy And Who Said,"they Would Be". But, We Must Be Grateful At All Time Because We Are Truly Blessed. God Didn't Have To Wake Us But, He Did. God Didn't Have To Do All He Does But, He Do. And, That's A God That Has No Limits And Judge You Not No Matter What You Have Done In The Past. We Will Keep Praying And Keep Growing. Together With God No Man Has A Chance! I Pray That Millyjeanjo Has The Heart To Let Go And Let You Work It All Out. God, Will Help Your Husband And Let Him See The Light. See What He Has And Cherish It. Sister I'm Here For You If You Need Me. In Times Like This We All Need Each Other. And, I Admit Sometime I Find Myself Breaking Down In Tears. But, I Start To Smile Because I Know Everythings Gonna Be Alright. God Is Good All The Time. I Went To Church Sunday Which Is Routine And Service Was Good. God Has Given Me So Much Strength Throughout The Years. I Miss My Husband But, I Know God Is Going To Bring Him Home. And, My Husband Keeps Asking, "how Long Can I Wait". I Tell Him As Long As It Takes. God Gave Us Love And I'm With God As Well As With You Til Death. I Look At The Parole Board And Just Shake My Head Because They Try To Play The Role Of God. But, That Could Never Be. We Must Be Thankful Because The Situation Could Be Worse. Hello To Powandvonne And Hitulily! Don't Be Afraid To Post. Theres Nothing Fake About This Room. We Are Just Keeping It Real And Giving God All Glory. Ok. Good Night I Guess!
Old 01-03-2007, 09:37 AM
Harold's Angel

Smile

Good Morning To All! I Hope Your Night Was Well And Your Day Full Of Blessing Poured From God Above. Just Had To Check In And I'll Be In Later To Pray For All. May God Bless You And Keep You Til We Meet Again.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:39 PM
Praying Prison Wife
Donation Award 

Good afternoon to all! I had to stop in and say a little prayer for the day. I am currently at work (a college teacher). I have been feeling sick today and needed to speak to the Father about it. Lord God, creator of heaven and Earth, I come humbly thanking you for another day. A day I didn't deserve to see, and a day I will never see again. I thank you for being such a Great God. A God of compassion, love, hope, joy, and perfection. God I know that you have great things in store for us all this new year. I thank you in advance for the many wonderful blessings you have with our names on them. Lord I come asking for healing to take place in my body. Sickness has no place in this your child and I cast it away in the mighty name of Jesus right now Lord. Begin to restore and rebuild every infected tissue or organ of my body. Bring healing right now Lord. And as I wait I pray for strenght to endure any obstacles that may come my way. Lord I also come praying for each person that is represented on this forum. Lord you know their individual needs and I pray that you bless their situations according to YOUR WILL! Lord let your will be done in our lives. We need you Lord. Our loved ones need you. Continue to bless us. Continue to hold us up when we begin to fall. God you are truly awesome and your name is indeed worthy to be praised. Lord I know you have all power in the palm of your hands and whatsoever you say will be done. Lord I pray that we speak life into one another. I pray that we all continue to pray continuously for one another. Lord I thank you for giving Deidra100 the revelation to start such a powerful tread. I thank you for her strength and her dedication to you. Lord I pray that something I may say or do will positively touch the life of another that may be in need. Lord use me as an earthly instrument to do you will. I make myself available to you and ask that you expand my territory. I also ask that you forgive us of our many sins. We all have sinned and fallen short, but I pray Lord that you cleanse us of all unrighteousness and make us white as snow. Lord forgive us for anything we've felt, thought, done, looked upon with our eyes, touched with our hands, any ill feelings we keep in our heart for another, whatever it is I pray that you forgive us. Lord everyday that you wake us up, it's brand new mercies. Thank you for your grace and your mercy. Now God as we depart from this prayer, but never from your presence, I pray that you go with us and stand by us and our loved ones. In Jesus Name I Do Pray. Amen and Thank God!
Old 01-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Let Go And Let God

I just want you all to know what a bessing you all are. Every time I even think about getting sad and emotional and listening to the devil, I come here and read what you all wrote, and I know as soon as I am done I will be instantly recharged. I don't write in here much. But I continue to come, Thank you all for being that blessing to me, and to my husband I tell him about this all the time. his name is Darnell.

Nothing Changes if nothing changes.

FROG= Fully Relying On God!!

PUSH= Pray until Something Happens!!

finally coming home July 2010!!
Old 01-03-2007, 07:16 PM
One day at a time!

ive tryed hard to take steps to change and get back to where i need to be with God. but its hard the harder i try the more the devil is standing right in frount of me... i know to help robert stay strong when he gets out i have to be strong.. its hard i keep praying i need someone eals to pray for me too if you could i would thank you!
Old 01-03-2007, 09:06 PM
Harold's Angel

Thumbs up

LET EACH OF YOU LOOK OUT NOT ONLY FOR HIS OWN INTERESTS, BUT ALSO FOR THE INTERESTS OF OTHERS. PHILIPPIANS 2:4

LET NO ONE SEEK HIS OWN, BUT EACH ONE THE OTHER'S WELL-BEING.
1 CORINTHIANS 10:24

HELLO, TO MY SISTERS IN CHRIST AND TO ALL THAT MAY BE VIEWING MY THREAD. THANK YOU FOR STOPPING IN AND POSTING AND KNOW THAT YOUR PRAYERS ARE WELCOMED. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TALK TO US SO THAT WE CAN TAKE IT TO OUR FATHER. SISTERS TONIGHT I NEED US TO CONCENTRATE ON HELPING ONE OF OUR SISTERS THAT MAY BE AT THE POINT OF GIVING UP. NAEBOO 2010, WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU THAT YOU CAN PULL THROUGH. SISTER KNOW THAT WE ARE HERE FOR YOU AND NO MATTER WHAT THE SITUATION MAY BE WE ARE HERE FOR YOU. YOU KNOW WHEN YOU ARE TRYING TO DO THE WILL OF GOD THE DEVIL STARTS TO WORK ON YOU. KNOW THAT YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT BECAUSE THE DEVIL DON'T MESS WITH THOSE THAT HE ALREADY HAVE. WHEN THE BURDON'S GET TOO HARD TO BARE YOU NEED TO FALL TO YOUR KNEES AND TALK TO GOD. GOD IS ALREADY THERE! GOD IS JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO BRING IT TO HIM. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU AND NEVER FORGET THAT. PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT THIS AS JUST WORDS IT'S FROM THE HEART. GOD KNOW'S THAT IT'S HARD BUT, WE ARE ON A JOURNEY. GOD HAS BEEN TOO GOOD TO US TO JUST GIVE UP. THERE ARE GOING TO BE TIMES WHEN YOU THINK YOU CAN'T FIND YOUR WAY BUT, TAKE IT TO GOD. WHEN YOUR FRIENDS FORSAKE YOU TAKE IT TO GOD. LET GOD GUIDE YOU BECAUSE GOD HAS A PURPOSE FOR EVERYBODY. HUMBLE YOURSELF AND LET GOD HAVE HIS WAY WITH YOU. YOU CHOSE TO TAKE A STAND AND YOUR LIFE IS IN GOD HANDS. YOU KNOW MAN TEND TO LOOK AT THE OUTSIDE BUT, GOD LOOKS AT THE HEART. JESUS IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO ME SINCE I'VE BEEN CHANGED. YOU KNOW I'VE HAD SOME HARD TIMES BUT, GOD NEVER LEFT MY SIDE. AND, AS THE TEARS START TO FLOW DOWN MY FACE. I'M NOT ASHAME TO TELL THE WORLD WHAT GOD HAS DONE FOR ME. YOU KNOW IT'S ALRIGHT TO CRY SOMETIME. I JUST WANT TO THANK GOD! THANK YOU GOD FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME. PRAISE GOD! GOD I REALIZE THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO DO IT BUT, YOU DID IT. I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY! I'M A TRUE WITNESS! GOD, IS GOOD! GOOD YALL, DESPITE OF WHAT WE ARE GOING THROUGH GOD IS MAKING A WAY. LET US PRAY!

OUR FATHER WHICH ART IN HEAVEN, WE COME HER ASKING THAT YOU GIVE US THE STRENGTH WE NEED TO BE STRONG AND HOLD ON. GOD I ASK THAT YOU MOVE ALL OBSTACLES OUT OUR PATH AND GUIDE US, GOD WE NEED YOUR HELP TO BARE THE BURDONS THAT WEIGH US DOWN. GOD, WE ALL HAVE SINNED AND I ASK FOR YOUR FORGIVENESS. GOD HOLD OUR HANDS, BE OUR FRIEND, WALK WITH US BECAUSE WE CAN'T MAKE THIS JUORNEY ALONE, THERE ARE HARDACHES AND TROUBLES THAT WE ALL FACE BUT, WE KNOW THAT AS LONG AS WE HAVE YOU ON OUR SIDE THERE IS NO TROUBLE TOO BIG NOR HARDACHE TOO HARD. GOD WE ALL HAVE FACED DARK DAYS, DISAPPOINTMENTS AND SO MANY BURDONS BUT, IT'S BY THE GRACE OF GOD THAT WE ARE HERE TODAY. GOD, YOU ARE ALWAYS THER WHEN WE NEED YOU. GOD TAKE OUR SELFINESS, IMPATIENCE AND IRRITABILITY AND TURN THEM TO KINDNESS. GIVE US THE STRENGTH TO BARE ALL THINGS. TAKE OUR OLD EMOTIONAL HABITS AND MAKE US PATIENT, KIND, GOOD, FAITHFUL AND GENTLE. GOD TAKE THE HARDNESS OF MY HEART AND BREAK IT DOWN SO WE CAN BE MORE LIKE YOU. GOD YOU KNOW EVERY HEART AND EVERY NEED. I ASK THAT YOU PROTECT OUR LOVE ONES THAT ARE INCARCERATED AND NEED YOU. GUIDE THEM AND KEEP THEM FOCUS SO THAT THEY MAY FOLLOW YOUR PATH. GOD WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE OUR BURDON BARRIERS SO WE PLACE THAT ON OUR SHOULDER AT YOUR FEET AND WE WILL LET YOU WORK IT OUT. GOD WE REALIZE THAT YOU ARE ALL WE NEED TO SURVIVE. GOD WE COME PRAYING FOR THOSE IN THIS TREAD AND OUTSIDE OF IT. WE COME PRAYING THIS PRAYER FOR NECA BLACC, MELISSA 2006, RAH'S MOMMY, THEREALMRSSMITH, SINCERE & IMTWOBLESSED THAT YOU MAY HEAL HER BODY AND KEEP HER WELL, JASON & TINA, CHARLES & CAROLINE, HOPE4HUTURE, NOTLYTE 68, SYLVIA HDZ81, DARNELL & INLUVWITHD THAT YOU MAY MOVE ALL THAT TRIES TO MOVE HER FROM YOUR PATH, JAY1, ROBERT & NAEBOO 2010 THAT SHE MAY GROW STRONGER IN YOUR WORLD SO THAT SHE MAY BE STRONG FOR HER HUSBAND, MILLYJEANJO, HITULILY AND HARODL& DEIDRA. GOD I ASK THAT YOU POUR YOUR BLESSING DOWN ON US AND KEEP US SAFE. GOD WE COME PRAING THAT YOU PROTECT OUR HUSBANDS, FIANCEE'S, BOYFRIENDS & CHILDREN WHILE THEY ARE AWAY. LET THEM KNOW THAT THE FIGHT IS NOT OVER AND AS LONG AS THEY KEEP THER EYES ON YOU THEY WILL WIN. GOD HEAR OUR PRAYER! GOD, WE NEED YOU AND WE PLACE NO OTHER GOD ABOVE YOU. GOD, GO WITH US TRHOUGHOUT THE NIGHT AND PROTECT US DAILY. IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY. AMEN, AMEN. AMEN. AMEN. AMEN.......

IT'S SEEMS LIKE EVRYTIME I POST IT GET'S LONGER. I HOPE THER IS NO WORD LIMIT. WELL, TO ALL MY SISTERS IN CHRIST AND ALL THAT SEE THIS. I'MA TRY TO SAY GOODNIGHT BUT, IF GOD TELLS ME SOMTHING DIFFERENT I'LL DO AS HE TELLS ME TO DO. PLEASE STAY SAFE AND STAY STRONG. KEEP THE FAITH IN GOD AND GOD WILL DELIVER.

GOD WILL REMOVE THE AND ONCE GOD REMOVES THEM MAN CAN'T PUT THEM BACK ON. BE SAFE AND I LOVE YALL. HATE TO LEAVE BUT, I'M

Last edited by deidra100; 01-03-2007 at 09:10 PM..
Old 01-03-2007, 09:54 PM
One day at a time!

theres not much i can say but thanks that prayer helped i just felt god put his arms around me iam not alone anymore iam crying but it feels so good thank you
Old 01-03-2007, 10:48 PM
Praying Prison Wife
Donation Award 

Amen Deidra! Thanks for the prayer. I feel so much better since I prayed earlier. I had a fever, chills, sore throat, and everything. I think I am getting a sinus infection. I have not taken any medication, but God has removed most of my symptoms and I am now comfortable. Praise God!!! Is he good or is he good!! I also went to visit Sincere this evening and I told him about this tread. He loves it. We always make sure we pray together before we leave our visits. I know God has great things in store for us ALL. Goodnight all. You ladies stay safe and be blessed. As we continue to lift each other up in prayer remember those who view this tread and don't post. naeboo, continue to look to God for guidance. Don't give up! Just like Deidra said, the devil does not bother those he already has control over. He chooses those that God has his hand on. You can overcome anything with God on your side. Stay Strong and be blessed. I'm here if you need me as well.

Last edited by imtwoblessed; 01-03-2007 at 10:50 PM..
Old 01-03-2007, 10:59 PM

Thxs! Deidra100. I came to this sight hoping to be able to chat but that hasn't happened. I also PM'd people hoping to get some support or at least conversation. I haven't gotten anything. i've stayed prayerful. He will be here Jan 18th, 07. I want to be a praying wife and I want to marry this man. He loves God, too. but there is so much temptation. W are getting married in February if everything goes right so I'm trying to stay sex-free until then. I'll end because I'm rambling but your post is much appreciated.