Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NORTH CAROLINA > North Carolina General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

North Carolina General Prison Talk, News, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in North Carolina that do not fit into any other North Carolina sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 09-28-2018, 11:30 PM

Default Fight w/weapon or req.out.med

Umm this popped up when I looked on his profile. From what I see online he sent someone to the hospital. Whatís going to happen. Heís in Morrison ci.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2018, 10:42 AM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 32,957 Times in 15,117 Posts

On his profile where? The DOC? Its an inside charge, is that right?

patchouli, PTO Admin

Old 09-29-2018, 12:39 PM

Default Infractions

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchouli View Post
On his profile where? The DOC? Its an inside charge, is that right?

Yes it was listed under infractions. Iím not sure if itís an inside charge(Iím not sure what that means ).
Old 09-29-2018, 01:25 PM
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 

Thanked 32,957 Times in 15,117 Posts

An "inside" charge is one that is being handled by the facility only; an "outside" charge is one handled through the court system.

Provided there are not outside charges, he won't get more time other than the loss of Good Time. All of it? I don't know. Hole time & possible loss of some / all privileges, increased security level and transfer to higher security facility are all on the table. Has he not called you? I'm not sure how often NC DOC allows inmates in the Hole to make calls, if they do at all.

He can receive mail, but whether or not he can write back will depend on if he has or has access to writing materials.

patchouli, PTO Admin

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
91214BJ (09-30-2018), Sarianna (09-30-2018)
Old 09-30-2018, 11:15 PM

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchouli View Post
An "inside" charge is one that is being handled by the facility only; an "outside" charge is one handled through the court system.

Provided there are not outside charges, he won't get more time other than the loss of Good Time. All of it? I don't know. Hole time & possible loss of some / all privileges, increased security level and transfer to higher security facility are all on the table. Has he not called you? I'm not sure how often NC DOC allows inmates in the Hole to make calls, if they do at all.

He can receive mail, but whether or not he can write back will depend on if he has or has access to writing materials.

Oh ok. We aren't allowed to speak on the phone due to my parents but there was a change in classification and his date got moved back couple of months. I think he may get transfer(im hoping he does) all of his trouble came from him being at this facility. I wish there was a way for me to say something but. im new to everything and I have no idea whats going on. All im hearing is that he's doing good.