Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > BREAK TIME > PTO Lounge
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

PTO Lounge Come in... put your feet up and relax... talk about anything non-prison related! Hobbies, Books, Technical and Do it Yourself, Travel and more.

View Poll Results: What color are your man's eyes?
Blue 498 23.33%
Green 206 9.65%
Hazel 324 15.18%
Brown 1,043 48.85%
Other 64 3.00%
Voters: 2135. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-21-2013, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunflow View Post
LOL! I think everyone who ever played Sims, will understand you perfectly I know I do, but I'm a dorky nerd
Haha. True. ^-^

Marissa & Brian Burkhardt
VXIIIXII
XIIXXXIXIII
Always

Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2013, 02:08 PM
Love & Loyalty

My babe have the most sexiest brown almond/chinky eyes. Just love me some.....no all of him.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:58 AM

My man has big brown eyes and our son has his eyes too. I secretly wished his eyes would be green like mine but owell he looks just like his daddy.

Old 06-15-2013, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitinPrincess View Post
Ladies-
Im kind of bored and i am just trying to kill some of my time. And so i was thinking...im a firm believer that a persons eyes tell their story. Eyes are the sexiest and most interesting part of a person. My hunnies eyes are beautiful and blue. When i think about his eyes i just want to melt!! I miss looking into those gorgeous blue eyes, and everytime i looked into them i could read his story. I know it sounds weird but its so true.

So ladies, what color are your man's eyes?
I find eyes to be the sexiest thing and I definitely think they tell a story and you can either see the pain or the happiness. His are like a blue-green I've never seen anybody with those type of eyes. I find them super sexy. I love to just look at them and study them...lol that sounds kinda odd but it's true!
Old 12-21-2013, 02:24 AM

His eyes, depending on circumstances are either blue or green. One of his eyes also has a red/brown smear/spot in it. I love his eyes so much! So unique and beautiful!

They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need.

Old 12-21-2013, 10:21 AM
Crusader for Justice

His eyes are a deep bright beautiful blue, like mine. We often tell each other how the other's eyes melt each of our hearts.
Old 12-23-2013, 03:17 AM

my baby's eyes are a dreamy brown...sexiest eyes that go with the rest of him..
Old 12-25-2013, 08:50 PM

A beautiful brown that turn gold when he's really happy.......haven't seen that in a looong time! :'(
Old 12-30-2013, 05:04 PM
Hey there :D

Bluish-greenish-gray... still makes my heart all melty.
and not for disaster,
to give you
a
future
and a hope.'"
--Jeremiah 29:11

Old 12-30-2013, 11:01 PM
Peaceful
Donation Award 

Thanked 1,088 Times in 567 Posts

Hubby's eyes are a gorgeous blue. Are you going to share the story with what color the eyes are means? Would be very interested in hearing it as I am sure others here would as well.
May she rest in peace.

~ PTO Administrators and Staff

Old 12-31-2013, 09:55 AM

His eyes are the bright sky blue in a cloudless summer sky
Old 02-03-2014, 10:06 PM
Love addict

My baby has the biggest brown eyes.. I miss those eyes.

Shay
Old 02-03-2014, 10:58 PM
his queen <3

green eyes <3 my baby has green eyes and his eyes tells one of the deepest stories that some people cant read because they wont understand =) #just saying lol
Old 05-29-2014, 10:31 AM

my LO has the prettiest dark blue eyes ( i almost want to call sapphire blue) - mine are a green-blue color.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:58 PM

His are hazel but mostly yellowish brown---- he says he has the bombest eyes lol I say they are alright I like looking at em but I cant let his head blow up lol ... he loves my eyes hazel/ honeybrown/ green all at once-- he wants kids with me cause both our eyes are bound to make some cute looking kids hahah according to him
Old 10-01-2014, 02:56 PM

Black

One of the most surprising things about the black colored pair of eyes is that true black eyes are very rare. What we see and call as black eyes are in actuality just very dark brown eyes. The dark brown or black, as we may call it for own usage is often associated with night, mystery and intuition. People with black eyes are said to be very trustworthy and responsible. They are secretive but will never let your secrets out to anyone. They sometimes mistrust people and are reluctant to start friendships and to fall in love. But when they do begin a relation, they are loyal till the very end. They are extremely hardworking and practical and will always give their best shot at whatever it is that they are doing. They are said to be spiritual, passionate and optimists. They always know how to show their worth to others.

Brown

The most common eye color in the world is brown. When we say brown, we talk about light to medium brown and not very dark brown. People with brown eyes are attractive and confident. It is a strong and rich color and it is associated with earth and thus, things like simplicity, creativity and positivism are some things that you can always find in people who have such brown eyes. They are independent, polite, caring and love making new friends and they are always up for trying new things in life. They are also practical but when it comes to the people they care about, practicality tends to take a back-seat as love and care overtakes it. They are usually the happy-go-lucky people who don’t care much for earthly possessions and are close to all things nature. Even though they are self-confident and determined, sometimes, they can have a hard time trying to express themselves to people. Great lovers and mighty trust-worthy, these people are the ones who you can go to for any help and they will go out of their way to make sure you are happy and satisfied.

Hazel

Hazel is a beautiful mixture of brown and green and this eye color looks breath-takingly good. Elegant is the first word that is associated with people with hazel eyes. They are very spontaneous, fun-loving and always up for an adventure at point of time. Going with the flow and adapting easily to any situation is definitely their forte. They are brave and courageous people who encourage diversity and they tend to get bored of monotony very easily. They love to try new things. Their beauty often attracts many people to people with hazel eyes but the relationships of hazel eyed person may not last very long unless you are THE ONE for them. Mischievous and sensual in equal measure, they make for great personalities. One thing that you need to be aware of is their temper. If you can handle that, then you are in for a joy-ride.

Grey

Grey is a color that dominated a lo in our life. As they say, life is not just black and white but just different shades of grey. Similarly, people with grey eyes and born to be dominant and leaders. Strong in nature, wise and gentle are some of the most important attributes that they possess. One must know that they are very gentle. In fact, people with grey eyes are the least aggressive people of all. They put all their passion in whatever they do, be it profession or personal. They take love and romance very seriously and these are not the kind of people whom you will see fooling around. They are creative and imaginative, and flexible in their attitude – the 3 qualities that every great leader possesses. Their inner strength, analytic thinking and rationality given them an upper hand in taking a leading rose in any situation. These are great people to be around and their company will surely have a posiive effect on you as well.

Green

Green and greenery is always a breath of fresh air and rejuvenation. So obviously, people with green eyes are like a gust of strong and fresh winds. They always have a room of mystery and enigma around them and a look into someone’s green eyes can make you get lost in them within seconds. Intelligent and always curious, green eyed people are always the first to take interest in something new. They have an incredible zeal and zest for life and for living live to the fullest. They are passionate about many things. And of course, with an eye color so enchanting, they tend to be very attractive and beautiful as well. The only negative factor is that they get jealous very soon. But overall, the positives defeat the negative. Youthfulness oozes out of them and the compassion and vibrancy that they bring along wherever they go is contagious.

Blue

We leave the best for the last always, don’t we? There is something about the blue color that is so fresh and lively that people always desire this color and are instantly attracted towards it. No prizes for guessing that blue eyes are the most desired eye color in the world. Peaceful, smart, kind and full of youth and life, blue eyed people have long-lasting relationships and are very energetic. But the most prominent feature among them is their inherent desire to make other people happy. Blue eyed people will go the extra mile just to make sure that you are happy with utmost kindness and sincerity. This one feature is very rare and that is what makes the blue-eyed person so appealing to us. They are very keen on observing things, are extroverts and always happy-go-lucky. A person with blue eyes wants a long-lasting and a full-commitment and a no-bullshit relationship. Once they have that, they will do everything under the sun to make their better-halves happy. We all want a blue-eyed person in our lives, do we not?
Old 11-03-2014, 09:20 PM

Beautiful, dark blue. I could get lost in them.
Old 07-06-2018, 12:55 PM

They are brown, and I cant wait to see myself in them again
Old 07-10-2018, 09:59 PM

My BF's eyes are blue. I love them. Blue is one of my favorite colors. He knows I love them.
Old 07-13-2018, 02:03 AM
Married May 27, 2017!

The color of black coffee.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:14 AM
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

Thanked 9,652 Times in 4,056 Posts

I have blue eyes and my loved one has beautiful brown eyes.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army
Old 09-08-2018, 12:13 PM

Thanked 2,932 Times in 1,790 Posts

My husband's eyes are crystal blue. Full blooded Calabrese Italian. Love his eyes when they look into my soul.