Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Menís Colony (CMC) - San Luis Obispo
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Menís Colony (CMC) - San Luis Obispo Topic and discussion specific to CMC Ė California Menís Colony Prison in San Luis Obispo, California.

Old 12-16-2013, 01:54 AM
Banned

Default Need help finding an inmate who has been released

I had an old pen pal who has just been released within the last two weeks. I wrote to him but I am not sure if it got to him in time. I need to see if a CMC lady can ask thier man if someone may know him. I do not remember the dorm he was in and did not save the address when I wrote to him. I just called the prison and got his info and mailed out a card for the holidays and a letter. The only way at this point I can get his info is when a letter comes back but his name is William Austin and I believe he was in Dorm M. if the dorm is wrong as soon as I get mail back I will post it. He will stand out to people because he has a white boy last name but is 100% Mexican, he was at CMC for at least 6 years. Can some of you ladies please ask your men if they may know him and if he possibly left them an address of phone number. I know he had come close people while he was locked up. Too anyone that can help, thank you. I really want to see how he is doing.
Sponsored Links