Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > NEVADA > Nevada General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Nevada General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Nevada that do not fit into any other Nevada sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 01-31-2017, 06:41 PM

Default Intro - Needjhome - NNCC

Hello! My name is Julz and my fiancé was recently sentenced and transported from Washoe on Parr to NNCC for 1-3 yrs. for a class D felony, first time felony. He has been there for a week and of course I haven't heard from him yet. I did set up a phone acct. w/ ICS and have sent him money on his books, letters and emails. I have many questions and could use all of the advice/info available. I want to know how long it usually takes to begin visits after the forms are sent in? Are the forms downloadable or must he send them to me? How likely is it that he will be transferred seeing as how he has a short sentence 1-3 yrs and has already served 4 mos. in County? Are there any programs that he could be released to because of this being a first time felony and the fact that it was nonviolent drug related? What are some of the issues at NNCC that he will possibly have to contend with? Is there a lot of violence at NNCC race/gang/drug/sexual etc? Are inmates with short sentences targeted often for this reason? What are some good ways to keep his spirits up while there other than the usual pics/mail/visits? Thank you in advance!
Sponsored Links