Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri General Prison Talk, Introductions & Chit Chat Topics & Discussions relating to Prison & the Criminal Justice System in Missouri that do not fit into any other Missouri sub-forum category. Please feel free to also introduce yourself to other members in the state and talk about whatever topics come to mind that may not have anything to do with prison.

Old 04-25-2017, 10:44 PM

Default Sentenced to 10 yrs. 7 and 3 consecutive. When will he see the Board?

I live in Florida which is where my bf was recently extradited back to Missouri from and he is currently residing in Jefferson County. He was sentenced to 10 yrs. 7 and 3 to be run consecutively. I have read about the 40%mandatory minimum and I know he only had one prior commitment to MO DOC. I am confused as to the classes of felonies though and when he will see the parole board. Can someone please help me muddle through this??? He gives me some info but it sometimes sounds like he just doesn't want to worry me vs being the whole truth..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2017, 10:55 PM
Mischief Makin' Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Moderator 

Thanked 3,225 Times in 1,572 Posts

Welcome to PTO. Hopefully someone who knows about Missouri will come along soon. If you need anything, please feel free to contact any member of staff... You can recognize us by our colorful names.