Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > COLORADO > Colorado Parole, Probation & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Colorado Parole, Probation & Release All information relating to parole, probation or release in Colorado should be posted here.

Old 06-22-2017, 01:19 PM

Default He's on level 4 at HWH- ? housing

So I was approved for home visits on the weekends through his case manager. He had a beer and blew hot. He was put on 30 day restriction and no more home passes. He hasn't been in trouble prior to that. He was planning on moving in with me when he gets out, I did write a letter to the PO that's there...not his case manager; explaining that it wouldn't ever happen again and what our plans are for the future. I.E. school, work great home life extra.

The case manager has had it out for him since he's started there.

My question is once he's out do we still have a chance of living together? I'm the only person he knows in Co. I have a clean record, great career and stable home. I've never had to go through any of this....sorry so long.

Thanks
Sponsored Links