Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > FLORIDA > Florida Prisons & Jails > Florida - Region 2 Facilities
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Florida - Region 2 Facilities Discussion and information for the following facilities:: Baker CI, Columbia CI, Columbia Annex, Cross City CI, FL State Prison, FL State Prison – West, Hamilton CI, Hamilton Annex, Lake City CF, Lancaster CI, Lawtey CI, Lowell CI, Lowell Annex, Lowell Reception Center, Madison CI, Marion CI, Mayo Annex, Putnam CI, RMC-Main, RMC-W, Suwannee CI, Suwannee Annex, Tomoka CI, Union CI

Old 09-11-2016, 07:45 PM

I noticed there hasn't been any post on here for a while. My fiance just got transferred there and I was wondering if there were any updates on visitation. He heard that on the day you visit you can stay for as long as you want.
Also, Does anyone know if you are able to get married there? We were supposed to get married and we still want to go ahead with our plans but I didn't know if it was aloud
Sponsored Links
Old 09-18-2016, 06:21 PM

Default Care packages

Does anyone know which place sends care packages to lancaster? My fiance is the and he said the other inmates talk about how they get them 2-3 times a year,. Also how many can i send i know the limit is $100 but can i or someone else in the family send him one?
Old 09-18-2016, 06:40 PM

Please help, Does anyone know which company sends care packages to Lancaster CI? My fiance hears the other inmates talking about receiving them a couple times a year. and can he receive more than one, if I send one and another family member sends one can he keep both? I have tried looking it up and cant find anything,
Old 09-18-2016, 07:37 PM
Forever Love

There are 2 different companies that supply packages. I'm not sure when the next order dates are though. Union supply is one and access securepak (spelling may be off there, sorry) is the other. They can get 1 package up to $100 from each of them. No matter who orders it, you can't go over $100. The FL DOC website has links to both companies, or just do a Google search and you'll find them. You may not be able to order one anytime soon though, they are only available certain times of the year and for a limited amount of time.

Old 11-04-2016, 02:52 PM

Default Lancaster work camp

I am going on my first visit to see my fiance, he is at the Lancaster work camp. I looked up the address and it has the same address as the lancaster main building. So do I go to the main camp then to the work camp?
Old 11-05-2016, 12:21 PM
Sun Dried Georgia Peach
Donation Award 

Thanked 2,979 Times in 1,421 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindamg View Post
I am going on my first visit to see my fiance, he is at the Lancaster work camp. I looked up the address and it has the same address as the lancaster main building. So do I go to the main camp then to the work camp?
More than likely, the WC is going to be in spitting distance of main. I would go straight to the WC.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - J Krishnamurti

'Why' must almost always override 'how'. - Anjewel

DEDICATED TO THE ONES WITH NO VOICE
Old 06-18-2019, 10:57 AM

Default Requirements

Dose anyone know how long someone has to be out of trouble or off probation in order to be approved to visit. I was told 6 months and 1 year
Old 06-19-2019, 05:01 AM
Super Moderator

PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Award 

Donation Award 

Thanked 8,138 Times in 3,182 Posts

I'm not sure. Have you tried calling the office that you submit the visitor's application to?

I found this from 2012: "Florida's CH 33 rules state that you have to be OFF of probation for a year before you can visit an inmate. " Not sure if that's still the case, but in 2012, it was a year.

Last edited by GingerM; 06-19-2019 at 05:03 AM..
Old 08-08-2019, 06:44 PM
Florida Sunshine
Donation Award 

My BF has been housed at Santa Rosa for a 3 1/2 year sentence since Apr 2018 but has just been told that he is approved for a good behavior transfer to Lancaster. After looking up some of the posts I noticed that some say its a Youth offender camp but my BF is 49 yo. Any updates to this forum re:Lancaster is appreciated.
How long does it take to get approved for visitation and phone calls?
Thanks!