Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > MISSOURI > Missouri Parole, Probation, Pre-Release & Release
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Missouri Parole, Probation, Pre-Release & Release All information & questions relating to parole, probation, pre-release/treatment centers, or release in Missouri should be posted here.

Old 05-01-2007, 10:23 AM
Donation Award 

Default Sample Letter to the Missouri Parole Board

June 30, 2006

Missouri Board of Probation and Parole
1511 Christy
Jefferson City, MO 65101

Re:

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing today concerning my husband, Christy's husband. He isnít scheduled for a parole hearing for a few years yet, but I wanted it to be known that he still has the full support and love of his family. We are excited about the progress he has made.

He is again enrolled in GED classes at Southeast Correctional Center in Charleston, MO. He had been in classes at Potosi Correctional Center, but due to budget cuts, the education department there was disbanded and he was unable to continue with his studies. He is finally getting the extra help he has needed with the learning disabilities in SECC and has high hopes of accomplishing his goal of obtaining the GED.

He has only been in SECC since January of this year and has not yet had the opportunity to sign up for any offered classes such as anger management. As soon as they become available, he will be enrolled in those also.

One of the Captains at SECC offered Him a spot on the Captainís Crew and He has been working 5 days a week with this. He goes to school in the mornings, Monday through Thursday, and works for the Captain Wednesday through Sunday. He stays very busy and itís done wonders for his self esteem. He has adjusted well to SECC after a couple of bumps in the road early in this year. While he doesnít remain violation free at this point, he did go for almost 4 years without any violations of any kind. I am confident that he can go the rest of his sentence, with no other trouble.

As I stated before, I understand his hearing is still a few years away, but I wanted to keep in contact with you to let you know his progress and to show my support of him.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christy For This Useful Post:
dchad57 (06-10-2019), hywesley1 (06-11-2011), JessiesGirl9 (11-29-2012)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2009, 05:52 PM
Closed

Default Sample support letter for parole board

• i am wondering what is supposed to be included in a support letter? When having a friend or acquaintenace write one... What should be included? Where can i find some sample parole support letters?
Old 07-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Holding him down

Here is a helpful ink: Click Here

You can also go to our "search" button on the top and type in parole support letters

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrs.Official05 For This Useful Post:
hywesley1 (01-03-2011), Missin_My_Babii (07-30-2009)