Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!






Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > California Health Care Facility (CHCF)
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

California Health Care Facility (CHCF) Topics, Discussions and Information related to the California Health Care Facility

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-23-2016, 10:12 PM
sherisefj sherisefj is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California,
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Nurses get too familiar with inmates at CHCF in Stockton

I am very frustrated my husband just got transfered to CHCF in Stockton, he is in the mental section A, I have not personally heard from him yet no letter or no call he's been there since the 12th, I heard from the doctor but its the same oh same oh, I looked on line one of the nurses stated how horrible it was that the other nurses get to familiar with the inmates, my husband is there to get his meds situated but if they have round the clock females like this, it makes me think twice...... the other nurse stated she was very upset the way some of the nurses carry on with the inmates is this right is this legal. If I cant talk to my husband why should other females be allowed to do so all he needs is his meds three times a day that's it why haven't I heard from him
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 07-24-2016, 01:11 AM
Fire Struck's Avatar
Fire Struck Fire Struck is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 904
Thanks: 91
Thanked 1,117 Times in 527 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherisefj View Post
I am very frustrated my husband just got transfered to CHCF in Stockton, he is in the mental section A, I have not personally heard from him yet no letter or no call he's been there since the 12th, I heard from the doctor but its the same oh same oh, I looked on line one of the nurses stated how horrible it was that the other nurses get to familiar with the inmates, my husband is there to get his meds situated but if they have round the clock females like this, it makes me think twice...... the other nurse stated she was very upset the way some of the nurses carry on with the inmates is this right is this legal. If I cant talk to my husband why should other females be allowed to do so all he needs is his meds three times a day that's it why haven't I heard from him

They talk to him because your husband is in a medical psychiatric ward in a correctional facility and they are the staff that are caring for his MEDICAL needs and treating him. In order for him to get the care he needs and be in a good place with his medical condition he has to interact with the staff. Medicine three times a day doesn't always make everything better. Sometimes it doesn't work, sometimes there are side effects, sometimes the dose needs to be adjusted, and it also takes time for meds to kick in and effectively work.

Also if you have not heard from him how do you know how often he is interacting with the nurses? Just because you read something somewhere online does not necessarily mean that it is true or if it was that it has not been found out and stopped. Sounds like you need to tone back the jealousy and insecurities a bit because you clearly have no real idea what is going on and are only assuming.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fire Struck For This Useful Post:
HisSoul (07-24-2016), LifeTraveler (07-24-2016), maytayah (07-24-2016), miamac (07-24-2016), missmarie (07-24-2016), uRmylife (07-24-2016)
  #3  
Old 07-24-2016, 09:56 AM
sherisefj sherisefj is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California,
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Struck View Post
They talk to him because your husband is in a medical psychiatric ward in a correctional facility and they are the staff that are caring for his MEDICAL needs and treating him. In order for him to get the care he needs and be in a good place with his medical condition he has to interact with the staff. Medicine three times a day doesn't always make everything better. Sometimes it doesn't work, sometimes there are side effects, sometimes the dose needs to be adjusted, and it also takes time for meds to kick in and effectively work.

Also if you have not heard from him how do you know how often he is interacting with the nurses? Just because you read something somewhere online does not necessarily mean that it is true or if it was that it has not been found out and stopped. Sounds like you need to tone back the jealousy and insecurities a bit because you clearly have no real idea what is going on and are only assuming.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sounds good but I know my husband all to well he did 20 years came out got a job then we got married stayed out for 3 years than started his old ways drugs and corruption. no way in the world should he be in the mental hospital before they sent him there someone told him it was a nice place to be at so he started hearing voices playing the role again. believe me I know my husband all to well and if it wasn't for our lawsuit and his past Injuries I would have been gone.... been gone I don't and will not give a penny to him while he is there I am the wife I get paid every month from our law suit. he is the husband he pays the way this time. All you crazy female out there paying to visit and other things its just a game to 80 percent of the inmates. I am just afraid he is going to play his self into getting the wrong drugs and it will really mess up his head. I am way from being insecure I am a married woman concerned about her husband and believe me I work for the government so I also pay my own way I just read an article about how these nurses act in there and it made me upset that he would play games to get there knowing this goes on there when there are people that are really sick. that need to be there... here is the article from a nurse that works there...

Stacy at California Health Care Facility.

July 20 at 6:26am · Stockton, CA ·
..
What is wrong with people to be overfamiliar with inmates??? What can they offer you that you can't get somewhere else or on your own? I mean really! ‪#‎DONOTUNDERSTAND

So all I can say about this is it came right from the horses mouth stop being stupid these men in prison play games its all a joke I will never visit him here. its to far I refuse I am not in prison he is so I just asked a question and got the real answer. this place is a joke. so my husband fits right in he's played his way to this facility and if they have staff good doctors they will find out. I am done playing games its not about being insecure I just want the truth, #trustnoman #trustnoinmate
  #4  
Old 07-24-2016, 10:45 AM
WeepingWillow's Avatar
WeepingWillow WeepingWillow is offline
Southern Fried Site Moderator

PTO Site Moderator 

 

Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,027
Thanks: 3,460
Thanked 3,876 Times in 1,330 Posts
Default

That doesnt look like an article. It looks like a random post off the internet.

Being a good psychiatric nurse means doing a lot mode for your patients than passing meds three times a day. You can't know and assess and interact therapeutically with someone you never speak to.

I'm not saying there aren't any inappropriate nurses there...i have no idea. But if your husband would rather talk to staff than his wife, you already know what it is and he might be doing you a favor by disappearing.
__________________

Last edited by WeepingWillow; 07-24-2016 at 10:50 AM..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WeepingWillow For This Useful Post:
HisSoul (07-24-2016), miamac (07-24-2016)
  #5  
Old 07-24-2016, 10:45 AM
maytayah's Avatar
maytayah maytayah is online now
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

 

Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: England Uk
Posts: 8,663
Thanks: 8,551
Thanked 11,260 Times in 4,678 Posts
Default

Just because you have read an article doesnt mean that those things are definately happening or involving all staff or your husband at the institution. What do you mean by round the clock females? Do you mean 24 hour medical staff? Isnt that what is required?
Having worked in mental health care myself I am aware that a large part of caring for the mentally ill is talking listening and supporting.Its not just about handing out pills or it shouldnt be if there is any quality of care.

As you havent heard from your husband you dont know what he is doing in there.

I appreciate your married but being married doesnt mean you cant be insecure, or over react. These are human traits we are all capable they are not just traits of single people.

If your husband has decieved his way into this institution and he is disrespecting you and having inappropriate relationships with staff then all respect to you for walking away. However I think you should be 100% sure of your facts before you react and reading an on line article is no guarantuee of the truth or that your husband is involved in anything.
__________________
"Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again." Nelson Mandela.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
HisSoul (07-24-2016), miamac (07-24-2016), missmarie (07-24-2016)
  #6  
Old 07-24-2016, 10:52 AM
HisSoul's Avatar
HisSoul HisSoul is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Posts: 3,466
Thanks: 3,360
Thanked 1,451 Times in 904 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherisefj View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sounds good but I know my husband all to well he did 20 years came out got a job then we got married stayed out for 3 years than started his old ways drugs and corruption. no way in the world should he be in the mental hospital before they sent him there someone told him it was a nice place to be at so he started hearing voices playing the role again. believe me I know my husband all to well and if it wasn't for our lawsuit and his past Injuries I would have been gone.... been gone I don't and will not give a penny to him while he is there I am the wife I get paid every month from our law suit. he is the husband he pays the way this time. All you crazy female out there paying to visit and other things its just a game to 80 percent of the inmates. I am just afraid he is going to play his self into getting the wrong drugs and it will really mess up his head. I am way from being insecure I am a married woman concerned about her husband and believe me I work for the government so I also pay my own way I just read an article about how these nurses act in there and it made me upset that he would play games to get there knowing this goes on there when there are people that are really sick. that need to be there... here is the article from a nurse that works there...

Stacy at California Health Care Facility.

July 20 at 6:26am · Stockton, CA ·
..
What is wrong with people to be overfamiliar with inmates??? What can they offer you that you can't get somewhere else or on your own? I mean really! ‪#‎DONOTUNDERSTAND

So all I can say about this is it came right from the horses mouth stop being stupid these men in prison play games its all a joke I will never visit him here. its to far I refuse I am not in prison he is so I just asked a question and got the real answer. this place is a joke. so my husband fits right in he's played his way to this facility and if they have staff good doctors they will find out. I am done playing games its not about being insecure I just want the truth, #trustnoman #trustnoinmate
Sherisefj, as you mentioned several times in your post, you are a married woman, and you obviously know your husband's "Get Down" so why are you getting all upset? I mean he's doing what is natural for him right? And it sounds like you believe he's playing games, but on the other hand, if he really needs help, he's in the best place to get it. Worrying about something you have no first hand proof of, doesn't do you any good. "Darkness always comes to light"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HisSoul For This Useful Post:
maytayah (07-24-2016), miamac (07-24-2016), missmarie (07-24-2016)
  #7  
Old 07-24-2016, 11:10 AM
Patrickj's Avatar
Patrickj Patrickj is offline
Moderator

PTO Moderator 

 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Atwater CA. USA.
Posts: 2,697
Thanks: 2,423
Thanked 2,571 Times in 1,130 Posts
Default

Problems with staff being over familiar are a issue with in CDCR. I don't believe it is any different at the Stockton facility then any other place. We are talking about licensed nurses and other staff. I don't see a whole bunch of them putting their license as well as their job on the line to just party it up with inmates Rumor mill will run wild in any facility about staff hooking up with inmates. 90% of the time that is what it is rumor.
I have been to the Stockton faculty on a few occasions to talk with residents about pending legal issues. I was treated like crap by staff but I am always treated like crap by staff because I am a ex felon on prison property. Now for the professional staff which I have been exposed to most are very professional and caring. Then you always have a few that work in these type of facilities because they can not work any place else.
Remember it takes two to play the game here. I have never heard of staff just walking up to a resident and saying " Want to get down" Usually it is the inmates trying to play their game thinking they are a player . Trust me other staff are always on the look out for another staff being to familiar with a resident. Reason being it threatens the safety and security of the institution when you have a staff member being extra friendly to a resident.
After reading this little piece of information from the source here I don't see this as a major issue I just see someone stirring the pot over nothing or else had a bad visiting experniced It doesn't matter where a person is at if they want to play they will play locked up or not.
__________________
Be a friend to everyone,never know when you may need their help
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patrickj For This Useful Post:
HisSoul (07-24-2016), maytayah (07-24-2016), miamac (07-24-2016), WeepingWillow (07-24-2016)
  #8  
Old 07-24-2016, 11:33 AM
sass4221's Avatar
sass4221 sass4221 is offline
Super Moderator on Leave

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Super Moderator Staff Superstar Winner Easter Egg Hunt 2013 - Participant 

 

Join Date: May 2008
Location: KY
Posts: 5,445
Thanks: 3,672
Thanked 6,153 Times in 3,055 Posts
Default

The "article" mentioned by the OP is actually a post from a personal facebook page.

Please don't bring that drama here.
__________________
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sass4221 For This Useful Post:
frostwoman1954 (07-24-2016), HisSoul (07-24-2016), LifeTraveler (07-24-2016), maytayah (07-24-2016), miamac (07-24-2016), missmarie (07-25-2016), nancyginnm (07-24-2016), patchouli (07-24-2016), Patrickj (07-24-2016)
  #9  
Old 07-24-2016, 12:49 PM
sherisefj sherisefj is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California,
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeepingWillow View Post
That doesnt look like an article. It looks like a random post off the internet.

Being a good psychiatric nurse means doing a lot mode for your patients than passing meds three times a day. You can't know and assess and interact therapeutically with someone you never speak to.

I'm not saying there aren't any inappropriate nurses there...i have no idea. But if your husband would rather talk to staff than his wife, you already know what it is and he might be doing you a favor by disappearing.
This post was from one of the nurses that work at CHCF in the mental department where he is at, I checked all aspects of her account before I took this into consideration of being true. All I am asking is it has been two weeks and I have not heard a word from him personally since he has got there no call no mail this is not like him He just got there two weeks ago, I know he has to have interaction with the therapist and psychiatrist so they can evaluate him but I have read about the other penny cna's or medical assistant nurses that are just doing way to much with the inmates.... In there and this has come from two post of people who have worked in there as nurses. If my husband chooses to do wrong while he is in there I believe in God and I know you get what you give out... That's why he is in there in the first place. As me being his wife shouldn't he have some kind of way to get contact with me the first two weeks when he gets there. shouldn't he be able to use the phone when he gets there if not when, That's also one reason why he wanted to go there they told him he will have phone access.
  #10  
Old 07-24-2016, 12:51 PM
sherisefj sherisefj is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California,
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisSoul View Post
Sherisefj, as you mentioned several times in your post, you are a married woman, and you obviously know your husband's "Get Down" so why are you getting all upset? I mean he's doing what is natural for him right? And it sounds like you believe he's playing games, but on the other hand, if he really needs help, he's in the best place to get it. Worrying about something you have no first hand proof of, doesn't do you any good. "Darkness always comes to light"
You"re so right
  #11  
Old 07-24-2016, 12:55 PM
Fire Struck's Avatar
Fire Struck Fire Struck is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 904
Thanks: 91
Thanked 1,117 Times in 527 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherisefj View Post
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sounds good but I know my husband all to well he did 20 years came out got a job then we got married stayed out for 3 years than started his old ways drugs and corruption. no way in the world should he be in the mental hospital before they sent him there someone told him it was a nice place to be at so he started hearing voices playing the role again. believe me I know my husband all to well and if it wasn't for our lawsuit and his past Injuries I would have been gone.... been gone I don't and will not give a penny to him while he is there I am the wife I get paid every month from our law suit. he is the husband he pays the way this time. All you crazy female out there paying to visit and other things its just a game to 80 percent of the inmates. I am just afraid he is going to play his self into getting the wrong drugs and it will really mess up his head. I am way from being insecure I am a married woman concerned about her husband and believe me I work for the government so I also pay my own way I just read an article about how these nurses act in there and it made me upset that he would play games to get there knowing this goes on there when there are people that are really sick. that need to be there... here is the article from a nurse that works there...

Stacy at California Health Care Facility.

July 20 at 6:26am · Stockton, CA ·
..
What is wrong with people to be overfamiliar with inmates??? What can they offer you that you can't get somewhere else or on your own? I mean really! ‪#‎DONOTUNDERSTAND

So all I can say about this is it came right from the horses mouth stop being stupid these men in prison play games its all a joke I will never visit him here. its to far I refuse I am not in prison he is so I just asked a question and got the real answer. this place is a joke. so my husband fits right in he's played his way to this facility and if they have staff good doctors they will find out. I am done playing games its not about being insecure I just want the truth, #trustnoman #trustnoinmate

So essentially you are only with your husband because you get money from a lawsuit that he won? So the truth is you really don't care about him as a person at all or being a good wife to him since you refuse to support him in anyway including with his own money he won from a lawsuit? If there was no money coming in you wouldn't even be bothered with him right? Wow you are a certain kind of special I think when anyone says they have to be with a man that pays for them and takes care of them that falls under the role of Gold digger.

As for your "article" that is far from credible information and it looks like a random post you copied and pasted from a social media page or forum. There is no proof that even came from an employee of a correctional facility or it is even about employees of a correctional facility. The term "people" can refer to anyone nurses, guards, MWI's, MBI's...anyone in society that does not shun a person for being incarcerated and that looks past the social stigma society places on them.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fire Struck For This Useful Post:
missmarie (07-25-2016)
  #12  
Old 07-24-2016, 12:57 PM
sherisefj sherisefj is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California,
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrickj View Post
Problems with staff being over familiar are a issue with in CDCR. I don't believe it is any different at the Stockton facility then any other place. We are talking about licensed nurses and other staff. I don't see a whole bunch of them putting their license as well as their job on the line to just party it up with inmates Rumor mill will run wild in any facility about staff hooking up with inmates. 90% of the time that is what it is rumor.
I have been to the Stockton faculty on a few occasions to talk with residents about pending legal issues. I was treated like crap by staff but I am always treated like crap by staff because I am a ex felon on prison property. Now for the professional staff which I have been exposed to most are very professional and caring. Then you always have a few that work in these type of facilities because they can not work any place else.
Remember it takes two to play the game here. I have never heard of staff just walking up to a resident and saying " Want to get down" Usually it is the inmates trying to play their game thinking they are a player . Trust me other staff are always on the look out for another staff being to familiar with a resident. Reason being it threatens the safety and security of the institution when you have a staff member being extra friendly to a resident.
After reading this little piece of information from the source here I don't see this as a major issue I just see someone stirring the pot over nothing or else had a bad visiting experniced It doesn't matter where a person is at if they want to play they will play locked up or not.
You are so right, I am well known for Knowing all the games that have been played, I am at my last straw and it is because of him begging and telling me to hang in there with him..... we will see if a change will come......I stayed through two surgeries calling the ambulance three times for overdose and someone cutting him very bad after he came from the hospital because it was infected, they said if I would not have brought him in when I did he would have died. I know God can change but they have to want the change
  #13  
Old 07-24-2016, 01:02 PM
sherisefj sherisefj is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California,
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sass4221 View Post
The "article" mentioned by the OP is actually a post from a personal facebook page.

Please don't bring that drama here.
your write it was a post from a face book she works there first hand I read all her post and I questioned to see if this is happening, People need to open your eyes. If you don't like the heat get out the kitchen, don't read my post, this whole situation is drama.... come on there in prison its drama one way or another....
  #14  
Old 07-24-2016, 01:03 PM
miamac's Avatar
miamac miamac is offline
Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

 

Join Date: May 2013
Location: ORnativeAZresCAtied
Posts: 11,342
Thanks: 15,313
Thanked 22,671 Times in 8,028 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherisefj View Post
[...] As me being his wife shouldn't he have some kind of way to get contact with me the first two weeks when he gets there. shouldn't he be able to use the phone when he gets there if not when, That's also one reason why he wanted to go there they told him he will have phone access.
No, being a wife doesn't grant us special access. Your husband is a ward of CDCR. They control his access to the phones, which he may have, at some point. It is extremely common when moving facilities to not have access to phone time during an orientation period. Many people also find that mail is delayed.

I understand you are upset about the lack of contact but starting your posts accusing staff of inappropriate behaviour that you have no proof applies to your husband is not the way to get your actual questions answered.

Posting the words of others, especially from other social media sites and without their consent, is not in line with PTO policy.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to miamac For This Useful Post:
HisSoul (07-24-2016), maytayah (07-24-2016), missmarie (07-25-2016), sass4221 (07-24-2016), sidewalker (08-03-2016)
  #15  
Old 07-24-2016, 01:04 PM
Fire Struck's Avatar
Fire Struck Fire Struck is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 904
Thanks: 91
Thanked 1,117 Times in 527 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherisefj View Post
This post was from one of the nurses that work at CHCF in the mental department where he is at, I checked all aspects of her account before I took this into consideration of being true. All I am asking is it has been two weeks and I have not heard a word from him personally since he has got there no call no mail this is not like him He just got there two weeks ago, I know he has to have interaction with the therapist and psychiatrist so they can evaluate him but I have read about the other penny cna's or medical assistant nurses that are just doing way to much with the inmates.... In there and this has come from two post of people who have worked in there as nurses. If my husband chooses to do wrong while he is in there I believe in God and I know you get what you give out... That's why he is in there in the first place. As me being his wife shouldn't he have some kind of way to get contact with me the first two weeks when he gets there. shouldn't he be able to use the phone when he gets there if not when, That's also one reason why he wanted to go there they told him he will have phone access.
If you already have done a bid with him then you should know how slow it can be especially in the beginning of their incarceration to get contact from them. There are people that go weeks and even months before they get their first phone call from their loved one or even a letter. Besides how is he supposed to contact you when you won't give him any money to pay for calls or materials to write to you? Calls aren't free sweetheart and they have to prove they are indigent which can take a month or so before they get any free materials to write letters.

Seriously I think you need to sit back and think about the reality of the situation; you say you won't send him any money which means he can't afford to do anything so you will be left in silence. The silence makes you mad cause now he is a cheater which makes you continue to refuse to send him money which means more silence and it is a stupid cycle all based on your own skewed version of what you think is right and what you think is going on.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fire Struck For This Useful Post:
maytayah (07-24-2016), missmarie (07-25-2016)
  #16  
Old 07-24-2016, 01:15 PM
maytayah's Avatar
maytayah maytayah is online now
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

 

Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: England Uk
Posts: 8,663
Thanks: 8,551
Thanked 11,260 Times in 4,678 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherisefj View Post
your write it was a post from a face book she works there first hand I read all her post and I questioned to see if this is happening, People need to open your eyes. If you don't like the heat get out the kitchen, don't read my post, this whole situation is drama.... come on there in prison its drama one way or another....
Open our eyes to what ? Random face book posts? As for getting out of the heat we arent in any heat.... you are. The situation is drama because you are creating it. Prison does does not have to be drama fuelled. Most people support their loved ones calmly and quietly and accept their situation.Most of us dont accuse our loved ones of all sorts because we have read a post on facebook.
You need to calm down step out of the heat and think about things rationally.
__________________
"Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again." Nelson Mandela.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
HisSoul (07-25-2016), missmarie (07-25-2016)
  #17  
Old 07-24-2016, 01:26 PM
patchouli's Avatar
patchouli patchouli is online now
PTO Administrator

PTOQ Editorial Team Member Staff Superstar Two Time Winner Staff Superstar Winner 

Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 42,012
Thanks: 42,541
Thanked 35,634 Times in 16,401 Posts
Default

Quote:
I am just afraid he is going to play his self into getting the wrong drugs and it will really mess up his head.
Reality check: If he's playing games just to get into a psych ward, his head is already messed up.

Quote:
I met my husband in prison

If you're MWI and you love your husband, and you're sticking with him, I'm not exactly sure what or why you're warning others about their loved one
__________________
prisontalkhelp@gmail.com

patchouli, PTO Admin



The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to patchouli For This Useful Post:
HisSoul (07-25-2016), miamac (07-24-2016), sass4221 (07-24-2016)
  #18  
Old 07-24-2016, 01:30 PM
sherisefj sherisefj is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California,
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Struck View Post
If you already have done a bid with him then you should know how slow it can be especially in the beginning of their incarceration to get contact from them. There are people that go weeks and even months before they get their first phone call from their loved one or even a letter. Besides how is he supposed to contact you when you won't give him any money to pay for calls or materials to write to you? Calls aren't free sweetheart and they have to prove they are indigent which can take a month or so before they get any free materials to write letters.

Seriously I think you need to sit back and think about the reality of the situation; you say you won't send him any money which means he can't afford to do anything so you will be left in silence. The silence makes you mad cause now he is a cheater which makes you continue to refuse to send him money which means more silence and it is a stupid cycle all based on your own skewed version of what you think is right and what you think is going on.
I wont send him none of my money he has his own he knew a year and a half before he went in the laywers kept him out this long one of the games which worked he went in there with hundreds, I am just not giving him mine I am paying the bills he left behind first. I was not with him when he first went in the last time... so that's why I am amazed of how long its taking for him to call... he just brought stuff from the store when he left Chino.. so me being his wife he knows he will never be with out. but me being strong this time convenced him hey you blew so much money so now you will use your own..... I never said he is a cheater he is a man please MAN FIRST... SO SO I AM NOT GOING TO BE ONE OF THOSE DUM FEMALES TO SIT AROUND AND GIVE HIM EVERYTHING HE WANTS ONLY WHAT HE NEEDS........I COME FIRST SWEAT HEART.....iTS A GAME TO HIM
  #19  
Old 07-24-2016, 01:34 PM
sherisefj sherisefj is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California,
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maytayah View Post
open our eyes to what ? Random face book posts? As for getting out of the heat we arent in any heat.... You are. The situation is drama because you are creating it. Prison does does not have to be drama fuelled. Most people support their loved ones calmly and quietly and accept their situation.most of us dont accuse our loved ones of all sorts because we have read a post on facebook.
You need to calm down step out of the heat and think about things rationally.
sorry i been through a lot of shit with my husband and he did the unthinkable........my eyes will all ways be open. I care about his health and well being no matter what hell he took me trough.... Thanks . He just got to prison and i dont think i can handle it this time not after what i been through
  #20  
Old 07-24-2016, 01:38 PM
maytayah's Avatar
maytayah maytayah is online now
Lil British Site Moderator

Staff Superstar Winner PTO Site Moderator 

 

Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: England Uk
Posts: 8,663
Thanks: 8,551
Thanked 11,260 Times in 4,678 Posts
Default

You sound angry and exhausted and I think you need to take a break and put yourself first. Your in a tail spin about things that you can do nothing about.
Make sure you get yourself some support , calm down and decide if all this drama is really what you want and need.
__________________
"Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again." Nelson Mandela.

Who cares what they say about us? Because when I am with you I am standing with an army.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to maytayah For This Useful Post:
HisSoul (07-24-2016), LifeTraveler (07-24-2016), miamac (07-24-2016), missmarie (07-25-2016), patchouli (07-24-2016), Patrickj (07-24-2016), WeepingWillow (07-24-2016)
  #21  
Old 07-24-2016, 01:48 PM
Fire Struck's Avatar
Fire Struck Fire Struck is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 904
Thanks: 91
Thanked 1,117 Times in 527 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherisefj View Post
I met my husband in prison like have of the other dum people do I paid our way all the time he played way to many games when he got out he put us in a financial bind. Baby girl I am the one that always worked he begged me to stay with him because he knows I am a dam good working woman the law suit is both of ours, both injured we are both in it. I can take my half and run but I love my husband to pieces and the only way it will work is through God so before your dum ass judge some one you need to know the whole story. I don't play games yes I read a lot of post and double checked her face book to see if she really worked there. I will never take care of a man again I will warn all people these men play way to many games in prison.... I even read how one lady wanted to get married while he is in prison wow, I have way to many friends I met last time who men got out of prison and dogged them out one was even got beat up.........A husband is suppose to provide if that's what you call gold digger than that's your opinion I hope you are not sitting here taking care of no man in prison 9 times out of ten he don't really want you just your money
Sweetheart before you question my intelligence and label me as a dumbass you should really learn to use spell check and also how to fact check your information to find credible sources for your accusations. Looking at people's Facebook posts does not mean anything especially when they use vague terms such as "people". Hell I can make a fake Facebook profile and claim I am a warden that started making jailhouse porn with male inmates and women guards and are selling them on the black market...doesn't make it true. I go by what you post and if you post information that makes it appear like you are taking his money and living off it because he has to pay you to be with him well then my dear you have labeled yourself a gold digger.

You are so quick to come on here and judge everyone else and call them dumb and naive when you have no clue what is going on in their relationships or the dynamics of what they send to their men if they send anything. Just because you clearly regret your choices in your relationship doesn't mean you should come on here and project your issues and insecurities on everyone else. Who cares if someone wants to marry their man while he is in prison? Who cares if someone wants to send money to their man who is locked up? Who cares if someone wants to support their loved one who is incarcerated? You do not know any of these people so the fact that you are getting so worked up over their situations and are having such an emotional reaction with your responses clearly shows you have deep seated issues of your own you need to work past.

If you have this many issues with your husband then you should take your money and run. Seriously you must love sitting and wallowing in your own misery if you continue to place yourself in this situation and complain about it. You cannot "help" anyone if that is what you really want to call it when you are coming from a bias and clearly emotionally driven place. You fail to look at things logically and fact check your information which makes your "advice" come from an irrational and ignorant perspective.

A relationship is not just about a husband providing for their family a relationship is about mutual benefits and taking care of each other. A women is supposed to provide a man with a family so according to your logic if you were not able to have children you are worthless to a man and he can leave you. A person's worth should not be based on what society dictates to you but what they do for you not necessarily financially but emotionally and mentally. So if your husband was seriously injured and was unable to work or get a winning lawsuits would you refuse to support him then?

Clearly you have some serious issues with your man being locked up again and you need to come to terms with that in order for you to find happiness.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fire Struck For This Useful Post:
HisSoul (07-24-2016), missmarie (07-25-2016), sanchezsela80 (08-08-2016), Steph&gene16+ (07-24-2016)
  #22  
Old 07-24-2016, 01:57 PM
Miss_A's Avatar
Miss_A Miss_A is offline
It is what it is
Donation Award 
 

Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Southern IL
Posts: 6,202
Thanks: 3,190
Thanked 4,532 Times in 2,247 Posts
Default

You stated in another post on here that your husband has put you through "hell and back." I suspect he was behaving the way that he does long before he was released and long before the two of you got married. But, yet, we're the ones that are the fools?

And now you're focused on women nurses being too familiar around your husband. You need to place the focus where it belongs - on your husband. Should a female staff member ever cross a professional line with him, it's his responsibility as a married man to respect his wife and marriage and not entertain this other woman. It's really no different than if a woman came on to him out in the free world. They're always going to be around. And it's his responsibility to say, "No." However, it sounds to me like your husband doesn't have much respect for his marriage and would gladly entertain another woman that came on to him no matter his location.
__________________
The Following User Says Thank You to Miss_A For This Useful Post:
HisSoul (07-25-2016)
  #23  
Old 07-24-2016, 01:59 PM
HisSoul's Avatar
HisSoul HisSoul is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Posts: 3,466
Thanks: 3,360
Thanked 1,451 Times in 904 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherisefj View Post
This post was from one of the nurses that work at CHCF in the mental department where he is at, I checked all aspects of her account before I took this into consideration of being true. All I am asking is it has been two weeks and I have not heard a word from him personally since he has got there no call no mail this is not like him He just got there two weeks ago, I know he has to have interaction with the therapist and psychiatrist so they can evaluate him but I have read about the other penny cna's or medical assistant nurses that are just doing way to much with the inmates.... In there and this has come from two post of people who have worked in there as nurses. If my husband chooses to do wrong while he is in there I believe in God and I know you get what you give out... That's why he is in there in the first place. As me being his wife shouldn't he have some kind of way to get contact with me the first two weeks when he gets there. shouldn't he be able to use the phone when he gets there if not when, That's also one reason why he wanted to go there they told him he will have phone access.
NO, not as long as he's an inmate of the CDCR... He gets to use the phone when he's allowed to.. Being his wife, does not give you special access, like the rest of the women who have the title of WIFE wish it did.
  #24  
Old 07-24-2016, 04:16 PM
Patrickj's Avatar
Patrickj Patrickj is offline
Moderator

PTO Moderator 

 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Atwater CA. USA.
Posts: 2,697
Thanks: 2,423
Thanked 2,571 Times in 1,130 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherisefj View Post
You are so right, I am well known for Knowing all the games that have been played, I am at my last straw and it is because of him begging and telling me to hang in there with him..... we will see if a change will come......I stayed through two surgeries calling the ambulance three times for overdose and someone cutting him very bad after he came from the hospital because it was infected, they said if I would not have brought him in when I did he would have died. I know God can change but they have to want the change
He can promise you anything he wants. The first step is his to take. You know as well as I addiction leads to two places over time. Prison or the graveyard.
He has made step one. Will he take step two? it is his call. No one can help a addict until they help themselves . All addicts know how to play games to get what they want. If addicts were dedicated to anything else as they are to their addiction. They could do just about anything.
No I am not quoting a book or a story. I am a addict I went through and put people through hell with my addiction. Until the day I decided I have a problem , I need help. My life started to change it has been a very hard to fight my wants at time, but I do. If I don't fight I also know what lies in store for me . I have been to the joint three times behind my habit. Yes my future as a user looks very bleak should I choose to take that ride again. Either way I loose big time. Life in prison or a one way ticket to the graveyard. So I fight everyday for me not for my family , friends or who ever . Been fighting little over 14 years to stay clean. It has been a wild ride but at least I am free and alive. It time fro your husband to shit or get off the pot. He needs to make that first hardest step he will ever make. You can not fix his problem he must start , then you can support him
Take care of yourself don't let his addiction work on you.
__________________
Be a friend to everyone,never know when you may need their help
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patrickj For This Useful Post:
HisSoul (07-24-2016), sanchezsela80 (08-08-2016), WeepingWillow (07-24-2016)
  #25  
Old 07-24-2016, 04:25 PM
sherisefj sherisefj is offline
Registered User
 

Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: California,
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maytayah View Post
You sound angry and exhausted and I think you need to take a break and put yourself first. Your in a tail spin about things that you can do nothing about.
Make sure you get yourself some support , calm down and decide if all this drama is really what you want and need.
So true because the first sign of ant negativity coming from him I'm out... I have done to much for him to be treated the way he has I have supported him through everything I asked him in the begging just sit still and let nature take its course but he couldn't he wanted to get to this facility so he did what ever he could to get there, like the boy who cried wolf what if something is really wrong how am I going to know it after watching you do this so many times before (play sick)...... so I will take a break and relax
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sherisefj For This Useful Post:
HisSoul (07-24-2016), maytayah (07-24-2016)
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Stockton Facility (CHCF) Karren Ann California Health Care Facility (CHCF) 236 09-24-2018 06:51 PM
CHCF Rideshare sanchezsela80 California Health Care Facility (CHCF) 2 09-21-2016 04:10 PM
CHCF Packages Q&A Shyartist California Health Care Facility (CHCF) 0 07-10-2015 01:10 PM
Closing CHCF in Stockton to new admissions Karren Ann California General Prison Talk 6 03-21-2014 03:05 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:51 PM.
Copyright © 2001- 2017 Prison Talk Online
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Website Design & Custom vBulletin Skins by: Relivo Media
Message Board Statistics