Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > U.S. REGIONAL FORUMS > CALIFORNIA > California Prison-Specific Forums > Central California Women's Facility (CCWF) - Chowchilla
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Central California Women's Facility (CCWF) - Chowchilla Topics, Discussions and Information relating to the Central California Women's Facility located in Chowchilla, California.

Old 08-13-2019, 10:29 PM

Default Phone during reception

Just want to post this in case anyone is looking for hope in this area. God answered us and my girl got a “job” and is able to call tues and thurs. It is a serious blessing as reception is in humane only allowing calls once a month for 15 min. Of course the chances of being able to take that call are very remote, so reality is these girls get no real chance to contact loved ones for up to 6 months. That’s more than enough time to get wiped off the map of anyone they know.

Rest assured there is hope and some can get jobs and get calls. I’m thankful and appreciative it happened to my girl. I know nobody posts in here but I see views so hopefully this hits someone that is looking for hope.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to studebaker71 For This Useful Post:
DailyLimitReach (08-14-2019), sidewalker (08-14-2019)
Sponsored Links