Welcome to the Prison Talk Online Community! Take a Minute and Sign Up Today!

Go Back   Prison Talk > MISC. > PTO ARCHIVES > The Club House
Register Entertainment FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

The Club House The gathering spot for PTO's clubs. *Now Closed* Visit PrisonVille.com

Old 10-15-2006, 09:31 PM
Account Closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychored33
I want to join. I can't wait to be his wife. We have to get rid of the old one first , long boring story. Anyway, can I join?
ypur # is 144
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2006, 09:55 PM

I CANT BELIEVE I'M GETTING MARRIED FRIDAY. AS OF 10-20-06 I WILL BE A MRS, I CANT WAIT. =)
Old 10-15-2006, 10:15 PM
Account Closed

Congratulations
Old 10-16-2006, 02:09 PM
Ghetto's Wife

Congrats to everyone who will be getting married this week
I am happy for you all

Old 10-16-2006, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer_GP
Congrats to everyone who will be getting married this week
I am happy for you all
THANK YOU!! THAT IS VERY APPRECIATED. I CANT WAIT =)
Old 10-19-2006, 03:28 PM
Watin for the day....

We haven't set a date yet..... Man I really wish we would get on that one... But we want to wait and make sure he is not goin to F*$# up again... I would still marry him but he wants to make sure he can take care of me and be there for me.... I LOVE HIM SOOOO MUCH.....
Old 10-19-2006, 03:35 PM

i'd like to join to my man is on his way to prison for at least 16mths, but could be up to 40 mths, and we are planning on getting married at whatever prison he gets sent to after quarantine. i am new to this site, so how do i join??
Old 10-19-2006, 03:41 PM

well...fortunately where my man is at we are able to get married even on max...we're just waiting for the approval which it was postponed because of a class C write-up. When he gets out we'll renew our vows in the woods....meanwhile...i look forward to wearing my wedding blues to go with his blues...just patiently waiting on the warden
sndzgrl
Old 10-19-2006, 03:49 PM
Babi-Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgirl2086
i'd like to join to my man is on his way to prison for at least 16mths, but could be up to 40 mths, and we are planning on getting married at whatever prison he gets sent to after quarantine. i am new to this site, so how do i join??
welcome and congrats...you are #145

Old 10-19-2006, 03:50 PM
Babi-Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by sndzgrl
well...fortunately where my man is at we are able to get married even on max...we're just waiting for the approval which it was postponed because of a class C write-up. When he gets out we'll renew our vows in the woods....meanwhile...i look forward to wearing my wedding blues to go with his blues...just patiently waiting on the warden
sndzgrl
Sndzgrl your #146 Congrats

Old 10-19-2006, 06:12 PM

Welcome to all the newbies!
I am just stopping in to say hello! Well everyone I spoke to my hubbies lawyer today and he told me that he put in the motion for my hubbies early release today! I hope that everything goes good and it doesn't take forever.

Old 10-19-2006, 07:00 PM

OMG!!!! I AM SOOOOOO SAD, UPSET & WORRIED ALL ROLLED INTO ONE. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED TOMORROW & I JUST GOT A CALL FROM THE PRISON SAYING THAT MY FIANCE HAS BEEN MOVED. SO WE CANT GET MARRIED, AND I MIGHT NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO SEE HIM THIS WEEKEND. I JUST HATE NOT KNOWING WHERE HE IS. =(
Old 10-19-2006, 07:01 PM
Closed

I'm new to this site and totally lovin' all the support that I'm seeing everyone give each other here! I wanna join, of course! My man and I are getting married by proxy within the next month. I'm just waiting to get all the paperwork together and I have to find someone to stand in as his proxy for me. No one is being supportive of my marriage to him, but I love him! If anyone here is in the Katy / Houston, Texas area and you'd like to volunteer as a stand in...you'd be my favorite person! I just moved here and I don't really no anyone! We met while he was already incarcerated through somehwhat of a mutual friend. We've been together for 6 years. This is the third move that I have made to be closer to the unit that he's been transferred to. Anyways, congrats to all the gals that are as excited as I am to marry their man...no matter what!
Old 10-19-2006, 07:06 PM
Babi-Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by missginagm
I'm new to this site and totally lovin' all the support that I'm seeing everyone give each other here! I wanna join, of course! My man and I are getting married by proxy within the next month. I'm just waiting to get all the paperwork together and I have to find someone to stand in as his proxy for me. No one is being supportive of my marriage to him, but I love him! If anyone here is in the Katy / Houston, Texas area and you'd like to volunteer as a stand in...you'd be my favorite person! I just moved here and I don't really no anyone! We met while he was already incarcerated through somehwhat of a mutual friend. We've been together for 6 years. This is the third move that I have made to be closer to the unit that he's been transferred to. Anyways, congrats to all the gals that are as excited as I am to marry their man...no matter what!
Congrats..you are #147....Im going to be getting married by proxy too..though mine will be after the first of the year...sorry Im nowhere close to where you are or Id volunteer..hope you get things worked out

Old 10-19-2006, 07:08 PM
Babi-Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKESMISSPERFECT
OMG!!!! I AM SOOOOOO SAD, UPSET & WORRIED ALL ROLLED INTO ONE. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED TOMORROW & I JUST GOT A CALL FROM THE PRISON SAYING THAT MY FIANCE HAS BEEN MOVED. SO WE CANT GET MARRIED, AND I MIGHT NOT EVEN BE ABLE TO SEE HIM THIS WEEKEND. I JUST HATE NOT KNOWING WHERE HE IS. =(
I am so sorry MikesMissPerfect...that is awful...I hope things work out for yall...BTW your PTO name is it from the song Miss Perfect by SPM? That is mine and Brandons song

Old 10-19-2006, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CountryCutie
I am so sorry MikesMissPerfect...that is awful...I hope things work out for yall...BTW your PTO name is it from the song Miss Perfect by SPM? That is mine and Brandons song
THANKS!! I KNOW, IT SURE IS. BUT ATLEAST THEY HAD THE COURTESY TO CALL, I LIVE 3 1/2 HOURS AWAY FROM THE PRISON I WOULDVE DIED IF I DROVE ALL THE WAY UP THERE & WAS TOLD HE HAD BEEN MOVED. YES, MY PTO NAME IS FROM SPM'S SONG. THAT IS OUR SONG TOO =) IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL & PERFECT. IM CRAZY ABOUT THAT SONG, I SOMETIME LISTEN TO IT OVER & OVER & OVER AGAIN.WELL I HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL FOR YOU....
Old 10-20-2006, 12:54 AM
Head over heals

hey guys! just stopping by to see how everyones doing! hope you all have a good weekend. things are going okay for me and mike, still trying to get married, but for now they wont let us but well wait as long as it takes!

He's finally Home! 18 months and counting.....
Old 10-20-2006, 08:04 AM
Babi-Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIKESMISSPERFECT
THANKS!! I KNOW, IT SURE IS. BUT ATLEAST THEY HAD THE COURTESY TO CALL, I LIVE 3 1/2 HOURS AWAY FROM THE PRISON I WOULDVE DIED IF I DROVE ALL THE WAY UP THERE & WAS TOLD HE HAD BEEN MOVED. YES, MY PTO NAME IS FROM SPM'S SONG. THAT IS OUR SONG TOO =) IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL & PERFECT. IM CRAZY ABOUT THAT SONG, I SOMETIME LISTEN TO IT OVER & OVER & OVER AGAIN.WELL I HOPE ALL IS GOING WELL FOR YOU....
That is so cool about the song....I do the same thing I listen to it over and over until my daughter comes in and says "that song is getting old MOM" LOL I tell her it will never get old to me...

Old 10-20-2006, 09:51 PM
Ghetto's Wife

Sorry to hear about everyones wedding my will be postponed also,
they still have him down as being married to his ex wife, they have been divorced for 8 yrs now and you'd think that they would keep up with his records (he was divorced while in prison) and since he has been transfered so much, he has lost his divorce papers along the way. But he is getting copies of them from his ex wife. It's just taking longer.

Old 10-22-2006, 02:24 PM
Is it over yet?

Hey girls, sorry that I have not been online. I have been moving and getting ready for our homecoming, although it wont be happening soon enough. Just when I thought I would be finished with the prison system, my dad has to self surrender for federal time this Thursday. He was sentenced to 18 months. I dont know how I will handle that. Well, I will update more later.